collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: free Pony(rebranded)guitar, Guardians of Harmony Celestia and Nightmare Moon etc  (Read 617 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Well it's been a long time since I did a brag and I've dragged home hefty bags worth of pony plushes, rocking horses, big Battat horses, misc G1, G3 and G4 stuff, giraffes, elephants, reindeer, zebras and camels (honorary ponies all) etc...

Today I need a break from studying textbooks so here here's a tiny sample of my new stuff...apologies for the bad fotography...

I got a free Disney guitar that was sitting out with the trash with nothing wrong with it, so...I re-branded it to Pony with a few stickers:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You can see I don't really like any plushes in or around my bed at all, no unicorns, giraffes, horses, ponies or the occasional elephant, camel or reindeer...no, none of that stuff at all...actually barely any room for me now.

I also managed to find Guardians of Harmony Tia and NMM vinyls at Walmart, spent $20 each on them and these simply HAVE to be the absolute best Hasbro-branded vinyls of G4...the wings articulate, they are show-accurate shape (unlike brushables and FSs), they stand up well (with the help of the hair) and the hair is actually done cool and check out the fierce expressions!! (which can barely be seen in my low-quality fotos here)  I wonder who else is around in Guardians of Harmony...must get them all.

Of course my pair of Sun Conures are ALWAYS best pony:

Eh...now back to Contracts: consideration and capacity, and real estate purchase financing Yuck!  at least I'll be snuggled into a pile of pony plushes reading in bed so, not so bad.  Maybe if I get done before exhaustion I can return to pony drawing practice.  I'm sketching several angles of a Breyer pony to learn how to draw anatomy in different poses.  As part of the exercise I'm trying to ponify an illustration from The Gunsligner (pictured at the bottom) so rearing pose is the first difficult thing to accomplish...

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
The guitar really rebranded well! It looks great as a Pony guitar! It is really a shame what people throw away these days. They should have donated or pawned it. But at least this way, you got it!

Your plushie collection is very impressive! And aww, your birds are really cute. Such beautiful coloring!

The sculpts on the Guardians of Harmony really are good. I'm glad you're enjoying the figures!

Good luck with your continuing art projects! This one is very intriguing indeed.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Your birds are totally gorgeous and the Guardians figures look amazing!!! :)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Thanks so much Spinky69er and Lucky_Ladybug!

I went ahead and looked up GOH, there are apparently 20 figures total:
http://data.mlpmerch.com/goh/all/

I wouldn't mind having the Twilight and Changeling set, or Shining Armor or Chrysalis (the Queen is next best to the Sisters) but it looks to me like I got the very best 2 of the set!  It's...very odd there is no Cadance or Luna when there is Shining Armor and NMM...but I'm super-glad they did Nightmare Moon cuz she is tooooootally awesome in person!  Must...resist...urge... to take them out of the boxes entirely and play with them.  Until this set there has been a dearth of quality Celestia and Nightmare Moon figures and these are really top notch I soo recommend them!

I do really love my birds.  They are such great quality and never bite and are very well matched and may soon produce more birds for me...the female is a year younger than the male and maturing fast!  I simply couldn't resist adding them to my post for everypony to enjoy.

Offline h1m3.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Those vinyls looks amazing :O I think I would like to have them too :P *going to search on ebay*

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
Your conures are so cute!

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Love your pony guitar. Makes me wish I could play one!  Thanks for sharing :D

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing your cuddly collection with us!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal