collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: collector from florida  (Read 293 times)

cloudchaserpony

• Trade Count: (0)
collector from florida
« on: October 19, 2016, 04:51:16 PM »
good  day  all
i  am  cloudchaser pony  a  collector and  fursuiter  from florida.  Mostly  right  now  collecting  g1 g3 skin so  soft  and  baby ponies  and  g4 funko  do  not  collect  the pop  ponies ( just  personal  preference  with the  way  they  look also  trying  to  id  this  pony  that  i  not  having  any luck  geting info  on  so  any  help  would be apprished
as  soon  as  i  can  figure  out  how to  upload  and  image
cloudchaser pony

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
Re: collector from florida
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 08:05:10 AM »
Hello and welcome! I hope your area didn't get hit too hard in the recent storms! As for the pony ID, you may want to post for that in the Corral if you haven't already; I'm sure we can get an answer for you pretty quick.  :good:

ETA:

Do you use an image hosting site? If not, you will want to register an account on one (they're usually free to register unless you want additional or unlimited space); I use flickr, and I know some members use Photobucket. There's a Photobucket tutorial somewhere on the site, if I'm not mistaken, but generally, when you have images on a hosting site, you can pull up a "share" menu on a particular image, then just copy/paste the image's URL or the bb code to paste into your posts here. I hope that makes sense!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:10:58 AM by ClawleenMeowlen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 10:45:04 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, cloudchaserpony!

Clawleen has already given you some great help on image hosting. When you get it working you're more than welcome to post an image of said pony in the pony corral and we'd be happy to help you identify it. Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 10:47:07 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Hope you find out which pesky pony you have there with you :silly:

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 11:14:53 PM »
Welcome to the Arena!  Another way to ID a pony is to go to a site such as strawberryreef.com and you can select by generation and then color, and look through the images to find yours.  Not the fastest method but usually effective!

For Photobucket, which a lot of people use and sometimes people complain about, you press an "upload" button that gives you a window you drag your file into.  Then you click on it, and a number of links for that image appear on the left and you want the one on the bottom....copy that link from there, then paste it into your post here while composing and don't forget to use the Preview button to make sure it looks the way you want before posting.

Make sure to check out the For Sale forum....prices are often much better here than on eBay and you are unlikely to have a grumpy seller experience that sometimes happens on eBay.

What Funkos do you have and like best?  Feel free to share pics of your stuff on the Brag forum if you like, once you get hosting working, we always like eye candy!  I really like so-softs.

Good luck and have fun on the forums!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 01:34:41 PM »
Welcome to the arena :hug:

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2016, 11:37:42 PM »
Hello cloudchaserpony, and welcome! I hope you find out who your mystery pony is. :D You've received some great advice already; if you have any problems uploading your photos, feel free to pop into the Sigs & Site Support for help. Enjoy the forums! :good:

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal