collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Lemondrop China  (Read 296 times)

Offline TwinkletoeTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
PC Lemondrop China
« on: October 19, 2016, 03:12:44 PM »
Hi,

I found this pony in my collection and I was wondering if someone could provide a price estimate? The pony is in excellent condition. I'm looking to sell some ponies (including this one) in the near future  ;)

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Moving to the corral for you love pkw xxx]
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:09:16 PM by pinkkittywinks »

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • My Blog (in finnish)
Re: PC Lemondrop China
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 07:59:51 PM »
Of all the LD variants, if my memory serves me right (and yes you may smack me if I'm wrong :P) this is one of the more common ones. So you'd probably be looking at something between $5 to $10. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: PC Lemondrop China
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 06:03:26 PM »
She's not as common as HK, but in Europe, she's not that hard to lay hands on as she came with the reissued stable. I don't know if there's more demand for her in countries where she wasn't originally sold, but she's not as rare as a Chinese Majesty, and those don't fetch a lot either. I'd agree with the PC given for a good condition LD from China.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks to Nence for Wistful Taffeta!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login