collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: hello  (Read 186 times)

gavin

• Trade Count: (0)
hello
« on: October 19, 2016, 06:25:05 AM »
My name is Gavin, I'm sixteen and I got my first ponies when I was...five? I think. It was Twinkle Twirl and her dance studio (I still have both, but the studio's definitely seen better days.) I was pretty into G4 before I left because I was uncomfortable. I have mostly G3s and G4s, along with a few stray G1s and G2s (My G1s have all been secondhand finds, and my G2s were hand-me-downs I thought were fakies as a child.)
My dreamies are probably getting a full set of Big Brothers/Mountain Boys. At the moment I only have a rather beat-up Tex, but hopefully someday I'll get there.
 I probably won't post much, but I'm planning to be around lurking. :)

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 07:41:19 AM »
Hello and welcome! Do you have a favorite pony or generation?

The Big Brother & Mountain Boy ponies are quite popular, so you're in excellent company here.  ;) ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 10:42:44 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, gavin!

All of my G1's are secondhand finds as well  :) I wish you the best in getting all those boys! They're quite the popular bunch. Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 10:42:52 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :)

Tex is a personal fave boy of mine.  I think there's something special about the boys!!  Enjoy the forum :frolic:

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 10:46:31 PM »
My name is Gavin, I'm sixteen and I got my first ponies when I was...five? I think. It was Twinkle Twirl and her dance studio (I still have both, but the studio's definitely seen better days.) I was pretty into G4 before I left because I was uncomfortable. I have mostly G3s and G4s, along with a few stray G1s and G2s (My G1s have all been secondhand finds, and my G2s were hand-me-downs I thought were fakies as a child.)
My dreamies are probably getting a full set of Big Brothers/Mountain Boys. At the moment I only have a rather beat-up Tex, but hopefully someday I'll get there.
 I probably won't post much, but I'm planning to be around lurking. :)

welcome to the arena gavin!!!! nice to see some other guys here who are uncomfotable with the g4 fandom and just want to collect their ponies in peace. I LOVE the big brothers/mountain boys! i only have Salty right now but i hope to have more in the future as well. hope to see you posting around!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal