collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: do you draw your herd?  (Read 1703 times)

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
do you draw your herd?
« on: October 17, 2016, 08:49:41 PM »
hey guys! ive found that the more my herd grows, and the more connections i make between the ponies, i end up drawing them together! I'd love to see your drawings of your herd if you have any. Or even your kids' drawings!
here are mine:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

this is bunches-o-fun and a fakie of mine. They're gfs :heart:
I've been dotingly calling her "Lovesong" because of her cutie mark.

V more V
Spoiler

my genie! I like to think of her as an old mysterious lady. Shes the grandma of my group LMAO

and this is my plan for one of my newest fakies.
I'm thinking her name might be Tropical Dream or
 Island Mango or something. I can't wait to buy her hair and get started!!

Offline PetSounds

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: do you draw your herd?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 09:43:31 PM »
I just painted Bright Eyes today, working on a larger piece and starting to paint more. Now I just have to figure out how to upload photos here... hmmmm  :blink:
"I guess I just wasn't made for these times..."   - Pet Sounds

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 10:54:03 PM »
Oh wow these are so cute!! :) I love your style! It's so fluid and bouncy, there's a real sense of movement there! ^_^

I haven't drawn my own ponies very often, I seem to come up with tons of OCs instead... :O I SHOULD! I did do a couple little drawings, pretty recently actually!

This one was supposed to be Blossom, but I did the body too dark, so I'll say it's BABY Blossom!

Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 11:01:43 PM »
Oh wow those are really nice drawings!

The other day, I was drawing on of the customs I purchased. She looks so cute next to this other custom I got that I have a little romance story for them. So I was going to draw a picture of them and maybe customize them a baby in the future.
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

cannibalism

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 11:47:53 PM »
Oh wow these are so cute!! :) I love your style! It's so fluid and bouncy, there's a real sense of movement there! ^_^

I haven't drawn my own ponies very often, I seem to come up with tons of OCs instead... :O I SHOULD! I did do a couple little drawings, pretty recently actually!

thank you! i appreciate it. I Love that blossom, she looks so elegant and pretty.

Oh wow those are really nice drawings!

The other day, I was drawing on of the customs I purchased. She looks so cute next to this other custom I got that I have a little romance story for them. So I was going to draw a picture of them and maybe customize them a baby in the future.

thank you! I'd love to see pictures if you have them of your drawings /of your custom
I love creating little romances for my ponies WHICH IS kinda like .. weird because im an adult in college and that sort of thing isnt common among my peers BUT i still enjoy it. I Don't DO anything about it, i just think about it.......  :redface:
like above, bunches-o-fun and 'lovesong' are together.....the best girlfriends in the world.... :heart:
maybe i SHOULD create a little baby pony for them..i didn't even consider that..

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 12:22:44 AM »
What a cute idea! I haven't thought about this before as I don't really think about pony relationships and such that much. Probably the only couples I have in my herd are the Romance ponies - Love Story and Love-in-a-Mist are my sister's childhood ponies and I've always pictured them as a couple, and once I got Love Token and Love Letter they instantly became a couple too as they display so nicely together. So, I don't really draw my herd but whenever I draw ponies, I often pick ones that I have in my collection, just so that I can easily use them as reference without having to search for online images. :biggrin:

Those drawings are so cute, I adore your tropical pony's colours!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 06:12:07 AM »
I've tried in the past, I drew the G4 princesses a few times, but I don't really have the skill for it to be worth the time it takes!

cannibalism

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 11:28:48 AM »
What a cute idea! I haven't thought about this before as I don't really think about pony relationships and such that much. Probably the only couples I have in my herd are the Romance ponies - Love Story and Love-in-a-Mist are my sister's childhood ponies and I've always pictured them as a couple, and once I got Love Token and Love Letter they instantly became a couple too as they display so nicely together. So, I don't really draw my herd but whenever I draw ponies, I often pick ones that I have in my collection, just so that I can easily use them as reference without having to search for online images. :biggrin:

Those drawings are so cute, I adore your tropical pony's colours!

thank you! I'll probably trade or sell her off when I'm done I have limited shelf space ;)

I've tried in the past, I drew the G4 princesses a few times, but I don't really have the skill for it to be worth the time it takes!

aw I'm sure your drawings are great.  I like drawing Celestia haha

Offline vira

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 07:07:00 PM »
i love the idea of grandma genie!! you executed it really well, i love the hair!

i draw mine from time to time, and i have a bunch of little relationships set up; my two bride ponies are moms to embers dream and baby tangles, night glider and sweet lily are together, and so are coconut cream and silly sunshine! its one of my hobbies :'-)

cannibalism

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2016, 07:10:08 PM »
i love the idea of grandma genie!! you executed it really well, i love the hair!

i draw mine from time to time, and i have a bunch of little relationships set up; my two bride ponies are moms to embers dream and baby tangles, night glider and sweet lily are together, and so are coconut cream and silly sunshine! its one of my hobbies :'-)

awwww night glider and sweet lily make an adorable couple!! such pretty girls.
and thank you! It was fun making the glitter work : )

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2016, 07:53:18 PM »
Poor Genie, she's newly created and already a grandma hehe   :silly:

Gosh I love looking at your art! It's just so nice.

My heart has a few couples. G4 Cupcake is dating G4 Flutterheart. Starlight Glimmer has Trixie. Sterling and Gold Lily are lesbian princesses. Then I also have Glory who has baby glory but also adopted baby moonstone (since I don't have mama moonstone). I need more ships..
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

cannibalism

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 08:10:47 PM »
Poor Genie, she's newly created and already a grandma hehe   :silly:

Gosh I love looking at your art! It's just so nice.

My heart has a few couples. G4 Cupcake is dating G4 Flutterheart. Starlight Glimmer has Trixie. Sterling and Gold Lily are lesbian princesses. Then I also have Glory who has baby glory but also adopted baby moonstone (since I don't have mama moonstone). I need more ships..

thank you haha!
and well she is modeled after a g1... she just has such this mysterious wise air about her.. shes an Immortal Grandmother

and those families sound so cute!! jeeze i really want to draw everybodys pairings now !_!

Offline PetSounds

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 10:03:00 PM »
Ok, trying this. I did some paintings last night and today, acrylic on paper, of  Bright Eyes and Sweet Stuff. I'm such a sucker for the TE ponies... lets' see if this works...

"I guess I just wasn't made for these times..."   - Pet Sounds

cannibalism

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2016, 10:17:01 PM »
Ok, trying this. I did some paintings last night and today, acrylic on paper, of  Bright Eyes and Sweet Stuff. I'm such a sucker for the TE ponies... lets' see if this works...

cuties! they came out great!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2016, 10:31:39 PM »
Y'know? I've never actually considered drawing any of my "groups" of ponies, because I organize them by set unless something else is important to me.

Maybe I should start.
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal