collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: pokemon vivillon trade [will trade almost anything for these!]  (Read 786 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
pokemon vivillon trade [will trade almost anything for these!]
« on: October 17, 2016, 03:33:24 PM »
I am down to just needing FIVE Vivillon to complete my collection of patterns!

I was wondering if anyone had these patterns for trade. My readily available pattern is Modern, which seems to be all too common lol. I have a few others as extras I can offer. I think elegant and high plains (ill have to check!)

But i'll trade anything for these vivillon, so it doesn't have to be just a vivillion-vivillion trade if youre looking for something else! Id even be willing to trade multiple pokemon probably. Legendaries are also on the table, just let me know which and ill let you know if im willing to part with it. xD

Vivillon I need:
Monsoon
Savannah
Sandstorm
Ocean
Jungle

Im really desperate for these, Heck Ill even trade art for them! xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: pokemon vivillon trade [will trade almost anything for these!]
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 01:30:17 AM »
Omg if only the cloneing glitch still worked!  >_< I have all the vivillion form (and a few shiny forms!) but Im not willing to part with any unless ive got extras. Let me help you look on the gts and see if I can grab some extras of ones you need!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 07:53:08 AM »
I've been trying to collect them, too.  I need a genesect to get the Garden pattern and Meloetta to get the Pokeball pattern, though.  I'll let you know if I manage to get any extras of the ones you need.  High Plains is the one I can get in my game right now.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 02:52:55 PM »
Omg if only the cloneing glitch still worked!  >_< I have all the vivillion form (and a few shiny forms!) but I'm not willing to part with any unless ive got extras. Let me help you look on the gts and see if I can grab some extras of ones you need!

Yeah I kinda cleaned out gts of the last remaining few xD traded a scizor, articuno, zapdos and tornadus rofl. But those are easily replaceable. Someone had one up that i needed but they wanted a porygon z, x_x I decided to let it go because battling for BP has always been annoying to me and you need a LOT of BP to fully evolve porygon  rofl.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal