collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Next Story Ideas  (Read 535 times)

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
The Next Story Ideas
« on: October 16, 2016, 03:47:54 AM »
I've had a couple of ideas for pony stories I want to pursue.

1.  A direct sequel to the episode "Mish Mash Melee."  Wind Whistler, Fizzy, Shady, and Gusty return to Paradise Estate to find it abandoned.  This sends them onto a new adventure while still dealing with the lingering effects of the frazzits.

2.  Megan becomes the apprentice to the Weather Witch and learns weather magic as well as a fact about the ponies' world.

I'm thinking of doing one of these for National Novel Writing Month next month.  Though, I'm still planning them out and would like to discuss these ideas with fellow G1 fans.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: The Next Story Ideas
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 01:11:08 AM »
Both ideas sound great to me, the first one especially! And NaNoWriMo sounds like a good idea too. Looking forward to hearing more. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
Re: The Next Story Ideas
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 03:37:05 PM »
Thank you, I'm collecting my ideas and trying to find the time and energy for this.  Still not sure which I should pursue for next month.  I have a lot of ideas for both.

Something I have done is developed enneagram and Myer-Briggs profiles for the Mish Mash Melee 4.  Wind Whistler is a 5w6 Sp/So INTP, Fizzy is a 7w6 So/Sx ESFP, Gusty is an 8w7 So/Sp ENTP, and Shady is a 6w5 Sp/So ISFJ.  Megan is a 2w3 Sx/So ENFJ.

The Mish Mash Melee sequel will also further explore the comic's origin of the Twinkle Eyed ponies.

The Weather Witch story will parody the magical girl genre (including an over the top transformation sequence) and explore the Weather Witch's character and history.  She even has an actual name, Solfrid.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal