collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC please! German Princess Royal Blue, some Euro Babies (with pics); others  (Read 996 times)

silveretta

• Trade Count: (0)
My sister is pregnant with her first child and wants to sell her childhood ponies to get a little extra money to spend on stuff for the baby room. Since I’m less confident setting prices for ponies that are not my own, I was hoping that some of the arena's experts would be so kind and help me out. How much are her ponies worth, what could we ask for them?

Princess Royal Blue aka German Princess Sapphire -- both are in pretty good shape, but not mint. The coral-haired Princess still has her factory curl (the tinsel is crinkled, especially so in the tail), the blush on her left cheek is not perfect, and she has a very faint spot on her left front leg.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Euro babies
Baby Susie and Baby Hopscotch (there should also be an adult Hopscotch in one of the boxes! I haven't found her yet, but a price for her would be amazing, too)

Baby Stargaze and Baby Sunset

German Baby Würfelchen -- it doesn't look like it in the photos, but the hair is still a very faint pink

Hiding in one of the boxes must also be a Baby Honeycomb. I can take pictures of her as soon as I have found her.

And if anyone could give me a quick price check on the following ponies it would be much adored! If I wanted to buy any of the following, what would be a realistic price for
Butterscotch FF and CF
Cotton Candy FF and CF
Blossom FF and CF
Blue Belle FF and CF
Minty FF and CF

Medley (with a small age spot)
Moondancer (faded symbol/no symbol)

Italian Bubbles
Italian Seashell

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Hi! I'm not the best at price checks, but my initial thoughts are:

Baby Susie -- 20 to 30 U.S. dollars (USD)
Baby Hopscotch -- 30 to 60 USD
Hopscotch -- 15 to 30 USD
Baby Stargaze -- 10 to 20 USD
Baby Sunset -- 15 to 30 USD
Baby Wurfelchen -- 50 USD possibly?
Baby Honeycomb -- 30 to 60 USD

The concave and flat foot ponies you mentioned are common and all will be between 3 and 10 USD (depending on condition and luck), with the exception of Minty, who tends to be between 10 and 20 but can go lower.

Medley (with a small age spot): 3 to 7, depending on condition
Moondancer (faded symbol/no symbol): 3 or so

I wasn't sure of prices for coral-haired Princess Sapphire, Italian Bubbles, or Italian Seashell, as I'm not too familiar with nirvanas. I'm also a little unsure about Baby Wurfelchen's price. Hope this helps! Others will probably be able to chime in with any adjustments to the prices above, as they're not set in stone but hopefully are good starting points :)

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Wurfelchen gets around $60
I agree with all the other prices :)

Post Merge: October 13, 2016, 09:03:35 PM

I dont follow princess much but the german girl is pretty i would guess around $50-60 for her. You can always ask prices for the nirvanas in the nirvana forum also :)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:03:35 PM by nhal039 »

silveretta

• Trade Count: (0)
Thank you so much for your help! Your replies will help a lot with setting the right price range for my sister's ponies :)

Does the German Princess Royal Blue count as a Nirvana, though? To me, she's always been 'just' an another version of the original with a different hair-colour (which actually does sound like a nirvana, know that I'm thinking about it... :lol:) . I will definitely check the Nirvana forum for prices for the Italians and ask about the Princess as well.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Wurfelchen gets around $60
I agree with all the other prices :)

Post Merge: October 13, 2016, 09:03:35 PM

I dont follow princess much but the german girl is pretty i would guess around $50-60 for her. You can always ask prices for the nirvanas in the nirvana forum also :)

That looks right for the German baby and German Princess Sapphire :bigups:

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal