collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do You Ever Have Dreams About MLP?  (Read 6079 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Do You Ever Have Dreams About MLP?
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2016, 08:59:01 AM »
Yes, I do.  And they fall into the same categories that everyone has:

1.  Super find of the century.  Putting them in containers to buy, then I wake up.
2.  Super find, but the seller won't sell them to me, then I wake up.
3.  Super find, the seller is mean, I STEAL DEM PONIES, I wake up with no ponies.
4.  Someone ELSE bought all the ponies first!

I really don't find them to be positive dreams.  Mostly I wake up and I'm cranky that I have no ponies, the incredible ones in my dream don't exist, and I have no way of making this dream a reality. So I pout.

You are pony ninja! Liberating ponies from mean sellers everywhere!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2016, 09:52:19 PM »
Same. I dream of finding G1s in thrift stores or flea markets.

rolllerblades

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2016, 08:46:01 AM »
Last night I had a dream about rehairing ponies. I ordered hair online and when I got here I learned the rehairing world's greatest secret: when you order hair you don't actually get those bindles they show on the websites, they really send you a square of super long faux fur that you have to shear off any hair you want to actually use!
This was obviously a "what" moment so my brain tried to explain it by playing a montage of people cutting the fur up and rehairing their ponies with it

Offline vira

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2016, 09:47:46 AM »
i had another one last night, so im reviving this thread :-P

i found a happy tails baby that looked a lot like baby countdown! it was in really bad shape though, so i think i was planning on turning it into a custom of my dog. i wanted his tail to wag :-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2016, 11:16:50 AM »
I keep finding ponies in dreams in wayside places, and they are always dirty, and clean up well.

Offline Khayman81

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2016, 11:33:48 AM »
Wednesday night I had a bad dream about ponies, they were all in bad shape and I couldn't restore them. I had then nightmares about other things, but it started with bait ponies that were really nasty.... -_-
My wish list
My sales
Instagram: mlpsanti
Check my eBay profile for sales https://www.ebay.es/usr/santiagroz0

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2016, 12:48:08 PM »
I've had two separate dreams in two separate nights about the same non-canon pony :blink: His name is Starburst, he's a dark blue pegasus with orange hair. In the first dream, he was a brushable, standard "yay Hasbro made a thing" dream. In the second, he appeared in FiM as Apple Bloom's boyfriend... And he was kind of a jerk :P Oh, and Twilight made a comment about unicorns turning into dirt when they die. That's not relevant to anything, but it's my strongest memory from that dream :silly:

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2016, 01:13:54 PM »
I used to dream all the time of randomly finding a store stuck in time with a row filled top to bottom with MIB G1 ponies at their original price or wandering around Dream Valley watching ponies play.  Bubbles and Glory were my best friends.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2016, 06:37:15 PM »

1.  Super find of the century.  Putting them in containers to buy, then I wake up.
3.  Super find, the seller is mean, I STEAL DEM PONIES, I wake up with no ponies.

I really don't find them to be positive dreams.  Mostly I wake up and I'm cranky that I have no ponies, the incredible ones in my dream don't exist, and I have no way of making this dream a reality. So I pout.

HAHAHA  That is when the dreams get interesting!  Once in my dream, in an epic quest to OBTAIN THE PONIES.... I stole a recycling truck and drove it through the yard sale.  Then the robots helped load the truck and we went soaring through the sky on a rainbow of FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM and ponies.  Many ponies.  So many.

Needless to say I was not happy to NOT wake up in the cab of a recycling truck filled with ponies.  And said recycling truck, wherever it was, was never going to be filled with ponies; this yard sale didn't exist, and there were no ponies.  Sad morning.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline FarDreamer

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • The "Mystery" Pony from Firefly's Adventure!
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Preservation Project
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2016, 08:27:53 PM »
I often have dreams about finding them.

I've had multiple dreams of when we moved my ponies here and they were in the back of a pick up truck.  I dream that they fall down the side of a mountain and we're climbing up and down trying to find as many as we can.

I had this one really weird one where my husband and I had gotten on the bad side of a mob boss.  He sent his thugs to take a baseball bat to my pony room and throw a bunch of my ponies in a bonfire.

:heart:  www.MLPpreservationproject.com  :heart:
A comprehensive resource for information on the restoration
of ponies, accessories, and playsets from all generations!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2016, 09:33:20 AM »
Last night I had a dream about rehairing ponies. I ordered hair online and when I got here I learned the rehairing world's greatest secret: when you order hair you don't actually get those bindles they show on the websites, they really send you a square of super long faux fur that you have to shear off any hair you want to actually use!
This was obviously a "what" moment so my brain tried to explain it by playing a montage of people cutting the fur up and rehairing their ponies with it

:lol: That's priceless about the montage!

Post Merge: November 23, 2016, 09:35:53 AM

HAHAHA  That is when the dreams get interesting!  Once in my dream, in an epic quest to OBTAIN THE PONIES.... I stole a recycling truck and drove it through the yard sale.  Then the robots helped load the truck and we went soaring through the sky on a rainbow of FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM and ponies.  Many ponies.  So many.

Needless to say I was not happy to NOT wake up in the cab of a recycling truck filled with ponies.  And said recycling truck, wherever it was, was never going to be filled with ponies; this yard sale didn't exist, and there were no ponies.  Sad morning.

This is one of the best pony dreams I've ever heard!  :rofl: :iconclap: :beerchug:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 09:35:53 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2016, 10:00:49 AM »
Yes, it happens quite often, usually involving G1s and often set within old buildings. A while back I had a dream about coming across a Flutter pony with Colourswirl markings at a place where I was volunteering at the time (it was located in an old mill building that had been cleaned up really tastefully- a great place to work!) The dream-pony intrigued me so much that I actually had a look about the place to see if there were any ponies when I was next working there! XD

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2016, 01:04:22 PM »
I used to have very vivid dreams about finding very rare ponies at flea markets, usually nirvanas that don't actually exist for very cheap. Then I'd wake up and be like.....aww, dang.

Now all I have are nightmares. I wish the disappointing pony dreams would come back.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2016, 01:21:40 PM »
I love pony dreams :D The most regular one I have is the same as many of you here - find a box of ponies at a bootsale/charity shop for a bargain price then find rare ponies in the box. I always find Ice Crystal and the pink piggy pony. So sad when I wake up.

One night I dreamt I was Sprinkles and flew over DV and loads of other places, it was amazing. Never dreamt I was a pony since.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline vira

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2017, 10:43:47 PM »
im reviving this thread because of a dream i had that scared the daylights outta me!!

i was in an old antique mall, and found a bin of G1's for $1.50 each

i found a really grimey applejack, gusty, and a few others. then, i see her: sweetberry!!

sweetberry is pretty high on my want list at the moment, so i picked her up right away! she had kind of messy hair, but hey, we've all got somethin'! then, i brush her mane off her face and see:

This Ghoulish Facsimile

i was genuinely very scared. there were two more just like her in the bin. i set her down with her fellows and left.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 10:46:59 PM by vira »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal