collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello Pony Folks  (Read 326 times)

Offline BeckyWaters

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
  • Need More G1 and G2's, But who doesn't?
    • View Profile
Hello Pony Folks
« on: October 11, 2016, 03:49:27 AM »
Hello, My Name is Becky and I collect ponies from all generations.. I in particular have most G3 designs, although I still have many to gather..

My G1, G2 and G3.5 collections are quite small.. But there is always time for getting more.. And G4s I have approx 200 including various blind bags..

I also collect Monster High and Ever after High Dolls.. Am an artist, actor (in training) and writer..

I have just hit 40 years old but feel about 12 and that's my choice.. I have no children and no partner because I crave adventure too much.. And know its just not my thing :)

I have joined this forum to make friends with pony lovers all over the world as in real life I am quite shy and I take a lot of time to warm to people..

I look forward to finding friends and new ponies for my collections and one day wish to go to the My little pony convention in Chicago as I live in Australia and as we all know travel can be quite expensive..

Thank you for reading my post and I welcome you all into my pony world as I hope you will welcome me into yours!

Sincerely Becky W

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
Re: Hello Pony Folks
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 10:46:19 AM »
Hello! Welcome to the Arena.  ^.^

I really want to go to the fair as well, but have unfortunately had to miss out. The location usually changes each year, but you're right, the last couple of years it's been in Chicago. I wouldn't mind going to Chicago as an adult, but I hope it continues to change as well. Would give me a good excuse to go, if I could travel to different areas each year!  :lol:

There are possibly some meetups in your area if not a small convention, although they may be brony-centric. There are other Aussie members here, though, too - maybe you could keep your eyes peeled for a collector meetup with them! Those are usually posted in the Corral.  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 12:22:35 PM »
I have been on the arena for a very short time (compared to most people) and I have to admit that this is a very user friendly website, and everyone is really kind!! I hope to see you around the arena!!

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

Offline Tracks

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 01:00:07 PM »
Hi & Welcome  :frolic:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 08:48:10 PM »
Welcome to the Arena fellow Aussie :wave:

Certainly depending on your locale in Aus there are always meet ups happening! Meeting new pony peeps is always exciting :)

Offline Khayman81

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 11:12:48 PM »
Welcome Becky, you'll see you will find here new friends and really kind people and even some good stuff to buy or trade. I have been here since a month and I like it a lot, always nice people to share experiences with.
Have fun.
My wish list
My sales
Instagram: mlpsanti
Check my eBay profile for sales https://www.ebay.es/usr/santiagroz0

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 07:36:01 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, Becky!

As Spinky said, there's always a possibility of finding or having a meet-up in Australia too! If you ever draw any ponies, we'd love to see your work here in the arts forum. Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline BeckyWaters

• Bratz Pony
  • Need More G1 and G2's, But who doesn't?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 05:16:35 AM »
Thank you for the kind greetings, being new here I only just read all your welcomes. I am already feeling the Love..

Being a fellow Aussie I would love to have an opportunity to meet up with various pony folks.. Not a lot of pony lovers close by!

My biggest wish would be to create a pony convention in Australia!

Yes I do draw pony related pictures and one day hope to learn to re hair and custom ponies.. I am just not sure where to find the tools for customizing I seem to be unlucky on Ebay..

Anyway once I get the hang of replying in these forums I am sure I can build a positive friendship with all you pony folk  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal