collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who is the Oddly Sized Breyer not at Identifyyour site? W/Photos  (Read 668 times)

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
At flea...
I ran into this oddly sized horse. It is black and white. I thought it was a Breyer Fakie at first, but then, very faintly on the inside of the leg is the circle Breyer stamp. But, I can't find it at Identifyyourbryer because it is such an odd size. I have set it here with my other official and sized Breyers so you can see how it doesn't fit in

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Smallest Dotted - Stable Mate?
Playful purple one - Pony rubbery thinger baby version
Walking one - Classics size Mesteno's Mother Mare
Black with gold hair - Traditionals their largest size

So it's like, an adult horse that fits none of the sizes at Identifyyourbreyer.
Any info is appreciated...otherwise I'll like to customize it, I think. It's a nice actioney pose and the white parts seem to be going a bit off toward yellow anyway.

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Who is the Oddly Sized Breyer not at Identifyyour site? W/Photos
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 12:16:26 AM »
same mold as the carousel therapy horses! different colors though.
http://www.walkaboutfarm.com/1711magicandhamletgentlecarouselminiaturetherapyhorses.aspx

EDIT: oof found your girl. midnight tango! http://www.identifyyourbreyer.com/identify/MidTan.htm
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 12:20:09 AM by cannibalism »

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 03:10:32 PM »
Wow!
Thank you for finding!
I could NOT find him/her on that site at all. I was so confused because it LOOKS like an adult horse but just wrongly sized. It's so surprising that it was a Traditionals scale...and just that the horse itself is the portrait of Midnight Tango the miniature horse who has normal proportions. And then, it was more difficult because that's(portraits) a separate category away from the Traditionals page so you can't find it in the usual method. Thank you for solving the mystery!

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 03:46:21 PM »
no worries! it was fun browsing through the site trying to find some of my childhood horses i had forgotten about until seeing all the photos up together. i love helping folks ID toys its a fun 'quest' like adventure.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal