collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I cannot decide what to wear for Halloween  (Read 509 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
I cannot decide what to wear for Halloween
« on: October 02, 2016, 05:58:47 PM »
I've got myself with three choices. All three basically would be a dress and then extra added.

1) I've done a sort of semi unicorn for years (wig and horn nothing big) because the students know I'm obsessed with unicorns and zombies. I cannot dress up in bloody stuff for school(bummer as I would so be a zombie or even do Ash), so they think the unicorn is funny. I have a dress this year that would go well with a wig I picked out and even might order a small resin horn from the painted pony. If o have time for wings I might throw that in.

2) Cheshire Cat, I have never done an Alice character before despite my obsession and having an Alice room and being covered in Alice tattoos. I could get some stuff together quick but problem being I would want to do yellow cat eyes too. I can never make myself pay those crazy prices for special contacts

3) Sally. I haven't done that one before either, but I'm not sure how I would hold up covered that make up paint stuff. I have tons of skin allergies and don't know about wearing it all day at work. I've done stuff like that a few times and usually my skin hates me.

I've about persuaded myself into the unicorn or alicorn again just because I can do a more fun one that before. Decisions decisions! Thoughts?
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I cannot decide what to wear for Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 06:29:09 PM »
What about sunglasses sitting on the top of your head with the Cheshire Cat eyes instead of contacts?

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 09:49:01 AM »
What about Alice herself?  no makeup and its different so will surprise people who assume youre going unicorn again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 06:38:02 PM »
Hmm the only Alice cosplay outfit I do have laces up in the back and is spaghetti strapped. It isn't school appropriate. I'm not sure I could find an Alice type dress quick enough.  >_<
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline SnorkMaiden

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 07:36:16 AM »
Hmm the only Alice cosplay outfit I do have laces up in the back and is spaghetti strapped. It isn't school appropriate. I'm not sure I could find an Alice type dress quick enough.  >_<

Could you wear a plain shirt under the dress, or maybe a little bolero to cover your arms? My costume last year was Dorothy from "Wizard of Oz". The dress had very short sleeves, which would have been fine from a decency point of view, but much too chilly for the office. I wore a plain white long-sleeved shirt underneath, which kept me warm and didn't distract from the rest of the costume.

Offline Mainsail

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 01:25:39 AM »
My problem is figuring out what exactly I'm doing on Halloween. I'm hoping to get together with friends that evening but we will see.

I'm most likely gonna wear my Angel(Lilo & Stitch) kigurumi/onesie. :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My MLP Tumblr

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal