collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Annual Halloween Coloring Contest is now closed! Thanks everypony!  (Read 4309 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: The Annual Halloween Coloring Contest is ON!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2016, 07:29:46 PM »
I love the line art this year! Great job Bekuno!

Offline ColoringContest

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2016, 01:35:53 PM »
:zombie:

Who's in the mood for Halloween? :jack: Time to finish your fabulous entries too, the deadline is closing in!

All entries are due tomorrow by midnight (EST) so if you haven't started yet, get busy! :witch:

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 08:24:25 PM »
So close to the end. I can't wait for everyone's Halloween ponies!

I finished mine after much frustration and indecision about both the colours and symbol, but she just doesn't seem very Halloween to me so I don't know if I want to enter her. >_< Half an hour to decide!  :lol:

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 08:43:27 PM »

I finished mine after much frustration and indecision about both the colours and symbol, but she just doesn't seem very Halloween to me so I don't know if I want to enter her. >_< Half an hour to decide!  :lol:

Ooh, go ahead and enter!!!  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 08:58:14 PM »

You twisted my arm.  :P It's not about winning for me in the long run anyway, I just like all the themed art, so I guess I shouldn't be shamed to throw in one extra pony to the mix. Did you enter?  :biggrin:

So excited for the entries to go up. I love that it's member vote now so we get to see everyone's creations earlier.

Offline Hannah66665

• Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2016, 09:04:11 PM »

You twisted my arm.  :P It's not about winning for me in the long run anyway, I just like all the themed art, so I guess I shouldn't be shamed to throw in one extra pony to the mix. Did you enter?  :biggrin:

So excited for the entries to go up. I love that it's member vote now so we get to see everyone's creations earlier.

Yep, I entered! ^^ I entered the last two years too... it's always so fun! Ooh yeah, we'll see the entries really soon now!

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2016, 10:06:11 PM »

Yep, I entered! ^^ I entered the last two years too... it's always so fun! Ooh yeah, we'll see the entries really soon now!

Snuck back to see your past entries. They are so cute, definitely deserved their wins! Can't wait to see what you came up with this year.  :art:

Offline Hannah66665

• Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2016, 10:14:07 PM »

Snuck back to see your past entries. They are so cute, definitely deserved their wins! Can't wait to see what you came up with this year.  :art:

Aww, thank you! ^^ I wasn't as happy with my entry this year but I also didn't have as much time to spend on it this time around... I'm honestly still shocked I've placed in the past. x3

Offline ColoringContest

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2016, 11:46:32 PM »
Thank you, everyone! The contest is now closed. We had a rather low turnout this year so we'll probably need to combine categories for voting. I'll post the poll threads later today.

Post Merge: November 01, 2016, 01:41:56 PM

Facing some issues with Photobucket, sorry for the delay! Voting will begin shortly :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 01:41:56 PM by ColoringContest »

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Annual Halloween Coloring Contest is now closed! Thanks everypony!
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 02:49:40 PM »
I managed to get my entries in, just by the skin of my teeth!! ^^;; I had to wrestle with photobucket too, so I feel your pain ColoringContest! ;) Thank you for your help!! :heart: I can't wait to see what everyone came up with, I haven't been able to enter for the past year (or two??) so I'm really glad I caught in time this year! :)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Hannah66665

• Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2016, 09:34:45 PM »
From my personal experience photobucket now works almost exclusively on firefox and even then it doesn't really work.  >_< I've been using imgur a lot more. Man, ten years ago photobucket was great.

Offline ColoringContest

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2016, 11:00:54 AM »
Voting has started! Please go and pick your favorite designs, there are two separate threads - one for original art and one for the lineart provided by us.

Unfortunately Division 2 and Division 3 C did not receive enough entries to select a winner. Do check out the amazing artwork nevertheless! :art:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal