collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fell in Love with Barbie Horses  (Read 40862 times)

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
Re: Barbie Con 2017 in Houston ,Sales room visit only :) came out with
« Reply #270 on: July 23, 2017, 09:06:43 PM »
So much drool right now!!! What an amazing collection!!!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #271 on: July 24, 2017, 12:04:02 AM »
So much drool right now!!! What an amazing collection!!!
  Thank you :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 24, 2017, 07:53:26 AM »
I am dying to know, when do you find the time to DUST this collection?!  LOL  How do you keep it all looking so nice?
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 24, 2017, 05:43:30 PM »
Love your horses!!!

I must ask, is there one called "Blinking Beauty"  ?

I seem to remember an old toy commercial for a Barbie horse with this name.  I remember wanting it but I never got it.  I don't know if I have ever seen this toy since.  I could have mis-remembered the commercial, it may not be Barbie at all.  :P

Your collection is lovely!!

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #274 on: July 24, 2017, 09:00:54 PM »
Love your horses!!!

I must ask, is there one called "Blinking Beauty"  ?

I seem to remember an old toy commercial for a Barbie horse with this name.  I remember wanting it but I never got it.  I don't know if I have ever seen this toy since.  I could have mis-remembered the commercial, it may not be Barbie at all.  :P

Your collection is lovely!!
Yes , Blinking Beauty came out in 1987 :)
it was the 4th horse on the Classic Arabian Pose that I love :)  , there was one more done in the 80s on this pose :Sun Runner 1989
but it got  a second release with the doll combo in 1990 as well, the 2 releases look different to me , slightly different tones on the hair :)

Barbie Horse by bal8a, on Flickr

I got this one last september , it was one of the first ones I found when I started collecting them.

#vintagebarbieHorseCollection by bal8a, on Flickr

Post Merge: July 24, 2017, 09:05:28 PM

I am dying to know, when do you find the time to DUST this collection?!  LOL  How do you keep it all looking so nice?
  I have not dusted them so far LOL

I will be moving them to new shelves soon , I'm going to get shelving installed in the sun room, I guess the Sun room will be a Barbies Horse room , 4 large glass panels are coming down  and wall be put up and a door will become a window and I hope for glass doors for all of them , some of them I have placed them back in their boxes if the display nice, but some are closed boxes so those will stay out.

Post Merge: July 24, 2017, 09:51:48 PM

Horse  errrrr  Unicorn  :) 147 

#LilaTheUnicorn #VintageBarbieHorseCollection #Barbie #BarbieHorse by bal8a, on Flickr

#LilaTheUnicorn #VintageBarbieHorseCollection #Barbie #BarbieHorse by bal8a, on Flickr

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:51:49 PM by HoustonCollector72 »
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2017, 06:35:02 PM »
You mean the Stables, haha for your Barbie horse room.

Hey I finally got one of these in your pose, a brown one with the grey rump with spots, is that coat an Appaloosa?   I now need at least 2 sets of Barbie horseshoes, they seem to run $2 per shoe and up and more to get 4 with the same color.

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #276 on: July 26, 2017, 12:59:23 PM »
You mean the Stables, haha for your Barbie horse room.

Hey I finally got one of these in your pose, a brown one with the grey rump with spots, is that coat an Appaloosa?   I now need at least 2 sets of Barbie horseshoes, they seem to run $2 per shoe and up and more to get 4 with the same color.
  LOL Yes, The Barbie Stable :)
the horseshoes get lost easily though, I was putting them on once and it snapped off and I looked for it and never was able to find it again LOL , so be careful when you handling them.
the new ones always come with 2 extra ones ,I'm sure is for that reason, and yes  there are 2 Appaloosas , Grey one is Blizzard/SnowDance Sky Fun , and the Brown one is Sun Runner/SunCharm   

Post Merge: July 26, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

Horse 148 and 149
Botticelli
Amethyst

I went to a thrift store yesterday ,I go there quite often but this was my first time finding barbie horses
As soon as I got them, there were 2 other people who kinda looked like they were about to go for them as well LOL
one lady was kinda huffing and puffing around me ,while I was checking them out , I walked away from the toys area and it seemed like she was throwing a tantrum  :huh:  not sure if it was about the horses or not, I went to check out and left the place LOL  ,
there was a super huge Barbie House ,very square looking though for 20 dllrs ,I do not have the room for such a large item ,but it crossed my mind getting it LOL.

#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #BarbieHorse #BotticelliBarbieHorse #barbieHorseSpa #amethystBarbieHorse by bal8a, on Flickr

#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #BarbieHorse #BotticelliBarbieHorse #barbieHorseSpa #amethystBarbieHorse by bal8a, on Flickr

#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #botticellibarbiehorse #barbiehorse #barbie #barbiehorsespa by bal8a, on Flickr

#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #botticellibarbiehorse #barbiehorse #barbie #barbiehorsespa by bal8a, on Flickr

#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #amethystBarbieHorse #barbiehorse #barbie #barbiehorsespa by bal8a, on Flickr

Post Merge: July 26, 2017, 01:32:15 PM

#LilaTheUnicorn by bal8a, on Flickr
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:28:21 PM by HoustonCollector72 »

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Re: Fell in Love with Barbie Horses
« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2017, 08:13:43 PM »
Horse 150
Dragonfly Barbie Horse
Meadow Mares 2001

#ButterflyBarbieHorse #VintageBarbieHorseCollection #meadowmaresbarbiehorseset #barbiehorse #barbie by bal8a, on Flickr

#ButterflyBarbieHorse #VintageBarbieHorseCollection #meadowmaresbarbiehorseset #barbiehorse #barbie by bal8a, on Flickr

Horse 151
Dixie Barbie Baby Palomino

#DixieBabyBarbieHorse #BabyPalominoDixieBarbie #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #mattelTaiwan1983 by bal8a, on Flickr

#DixieBabyBarbieHorse #BabyPalominoDixieBarbie #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #mattelTaiwan1983 by bal8a, on Flickr

Crystal Carriages cleaned up

#CrystalBarbieHorse #CrystalBarbieCarriage #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbie #Mattel1991ITaly by bal8a, on Flickr

#CrystalBarbieHorse #CrystalBarbieCarriage #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbie #Mattel1991ITaly by bal8a, on Flickr

Amethyst Barbie Horse

#AmethystBarbieHorse #BarbieHorse #Barbie #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorsespa by bal8a, on Flickr

#AmethystBarbieHorse #BarbieHorse #Barbie #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorsespa by bal8a, on Flickr

Botticelli Barbie Horse

#botticellibarbiehorse #BarbieHorse #Barbie #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorsespa by bal8a, on Flickr

#botticellibarbiehorse #barbiehorsespa #barbiehorse #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #BarbieLavenderSurprise by bal8a, on Flickr

#botticellibarbiehorse #barbiehorsespa #barbiehorse #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #BarbieLavenderSurprise by bal8a, on Flickr

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:09:21 AM by HoustonCollector72 »

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #278 on: August 01, 2017, 10:13:24 PM »

Horse 152
Western Star Horse with Tara Lynn

#westernstampintaralynn #westernstarbarbiehorse #Mattel1995Mexico #vintagebarbiehorsecollection by bal8a, on Flickr

#westernstampintaralynn #westernstarbarbiehorse #Mattel1995Mexico #vintagebarbiehorsecollection by bal8a, on Flickr

#westernstampintaralynn #westernstarbarbiehorse #Mattel1995Mexico #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #dragonflybarbiehorse by bal8a, on Flickr

#westernstampintaralynn #westernstarbarbiehorse #Mattel1995Mexico #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #dragonflybarbiehorse by bal8a, on Flickr

Horse 153/154
Princess and the Pauper Royal Kingdom Carriage

#BarbieAsPrincessAndThePauper #RoyalKingdomCarriage #VintageBarbie #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbieHorse #Mattel2004Mexico by bal8a, on Flickr

#BarbieAsPrincessAndThePauper #RoyalKingdomCarriage #VintageBarbie #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbieHorse #Mattel2004Mexico by bal8a, on Flickr

1993 Barbibie Country Looks

#vintagebarbie #BarbieCountryLook1993 #barbie #barbie90s

Post Merge: August 02, 2017, 12:07:21 AM

Horses 155/159

High Stepper 1994
Starlight Unicorn 2000
Palomino Pink hair  2002
Topanga Cali Girl 2004
Skippers Horse 2012

[url=https://flic.kr/p/XeFpB9]visitors can't see pics , please
register or login
#TopangaBarbieHorse #caligirlbarbiehorse #mattel2004 #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorse #starlightunicorn #mattel2000 #skippershorse2012 #highstepperbarbiehorse #mattel1994 by bal8a, on Flickr

Post Merge: August 02, 2017, 12:22:07 AM

#TopangaBarbieHorse #caligirlbarbiehorse #mattel2004 #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorse #starlightunicorn #mattel2000 #skippershorse2012 #highstepperbarbiehorse #mattel1994 by bal8a, on Flickr

#TopangaBarbieHorse #caligirlbarbiehorse #mattel2004 #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorse by bal8a, on Flickr

#TopangaBarbieHorse #caligirlbarbiehorse #mattel2004 #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorse by bal8a, on Flickr

Post Merge: August 02, 2017, 12:25:31 AM

Spa

#barbieunicorn #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #lilatheunicorn #barbiehorse after a water boil and some hot iron session:) some more progress on her hair by bal8a, on Flickr

Barbie horse spa #vintagebarbiehorsecollection by bal8a, on Flickr

Starlight Unicorn  lights up :) by bal8a, on Flickr
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:31:08 AM by HoustonCollector72 »

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #279 on: August 02, 2017, 11:04:05 PM »
Horse 160
Princess Bride Carriage and Horse  2000

#princessbrideBarbie #princessbridecarriagebarbiehorse #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbie #mattel2000 by bal8a, on Flickr

#princessbrideBarbie #princessbridecarriagebarbiehorse #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbie #mattel2000 by bal8a, on Flickr

Spa 

#barbieunicorn #barbiehorse #barbiespa #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #starlightunicorn #highstepperbarbiehorse #barbiehorse2002palomino #skippershorse2012 #DixieBabiePalominoBarbieHorse1983 by bal8a, on Flickr

Topanga

Dixie Baby Palomino 1983

#dixiebabypalominobarbiehorse1983 #DixieBabyBarbieHorse #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorsespa #barbie by bal8a, on Flickr

#dixiebabypalominobarbiehorse1983 #DixieBabyBarbieHorse #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorsespa #barbie by bal8a, on Flickr

Skippers Horse 2012

#Skippershorse2012 #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorsespa #barbie #barbiehorse by bal8a, on Flickr

#Skippershorse2012 #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbiehorsespa #barbie #barbiehorse by bal8a, on Flickr

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:32:37 AM by HoustonCollector72 »

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2017, 02:23:57 AM »
#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbie #barbiehorse #barbiehorsespa #highstepperbarbiehorse #mattel1994 by bal8a, on Flickr

#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbie #barbiehorse #barbiehorsespa #highstepperbarbiehorse #mattel1994 by bal8a, on Flickr

Post Merge: August 05, 2017, 02:18:16 AM

#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbie #barbiehorse #barbiehorsespa #starlightunicorn #barbieunicorn by bal8a, on Flickr

#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbie #barbiehorse #barbiehorsespa #starlightunicorn #barbieunicorn by bal8a, on Flickr

Post Merge: August 05, 2017, 02:22:10 AM

#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbie #barbiehorse #barbiehorsespa #barbiehorse2002palomino by bal8a, on Flickr

#vintagebarbiehorsecollection #barbie #barbiehorse #barbiehorsespa #barbiehorse2002palomino by bal8a, on Flickr

#barbie #vintagebarbie #barbiecountrylook1993 #barbie90s by bal8a, on Flickr

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #281 on: August 06, 2017, 10:51:47 PM »
#barbieandtherockers1986 #barbieandtherockers1986Dana #barbieandtherockers1986Diva #barbiecountrylook1993 #vintagebarbie #barbiespa by bal8a, on Flickr

Horse 161 / 162
Cali Girl Foals Hermosa and Redondo

#barbiecaligirlfoals #barbiehorse #CaligirlBarbieHorse #barbiefoalsTorranceAndLaguna #barbiefoalshermosaandredondo #mattel2004. #TopangaBarbieHorse #BajaBarbieHorse #PacificaBarbieHorse by bal8a, on Flickr

#barbiecaligirlfoals #barbiehorse #CaligirlBarbieHorse #barbiefoalsTorranceAndLaguna #barbiefoalshermosaandredondo #mattel2004. #TopangaBarbieHorse #BajaBarbieHorse #PacificaBarbieHorse by bal8a, on Flickr

Cali Girl Foals
Hermosa and Redondo
Laguna and Torrance

Post Merge: August 06, 2017, 11:29:45 PM

Untitled by bal8a, on Flickr
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:03:20 AM by HoustonCollector72 »

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #282 on: August 10, 2017, 12:01:17 AM »
Horse 163
Pale Pink Barbie Horse 2001

#PalePinkBarbieHorse #Mattel2001Barbie #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #Barbie #barbiehorse #classicarabianhorsePose by bal8a, on Flickr

#PalePinkBarbieHorse #Mattel2001Barbie #vintagebarbiehorsecollection #Barbie #barbiehorse #classicarabianhorsePose by bal8a, on Flickr

Post Merge: August 10, 2017, 12:39:47 AM

#BarbieForPresident1991 #Barbie #VintageBarbie #Mattel1991 3722 by bal8a, on Flickr

#BarbieTwinkleLights1993 #BarbieHappyHolidays1993 #BarbieFeelingFun1988 #BarbiePartyPerfect1992 #vintagebarbie #barbie90s

Post Merge: August 10, 2017, 12:42:15 AM

[url=https://flic.kr/p/XkgTNB]visitors can't see pics , please
register or login
#BarbieTwinkleLights1993 #barbie #vintageBarbie #BarbieSpa by bal8a, on Flickr

#BarbieFeelinFun1988 #barbie #vintageBarbie #BarbieSpa by bal8a, on Flickr

#BarbiePartyPerfect1992 #barbie #vintageBarbie #BarbieSpa by bal8a, on Flickr

#barbiehappyholidays1993 #barbie #vintageBarbie #BarbieSpa by bal8a, on Flickr

Post Merge: August 10, 2017, 12:59:26 AM

#BarbiePartyPerfect1992 #barbie #vintageBarbie #BarbieSpa by bal8a, on Flickr

#BarbieFeelinFun1988 #barbie #vintageBarbie #BarbieSpa by bal8a, on Flickr

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:59:28 AM by HoustonCollector72 »

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 03:28:19 AM by HoustonCollector72 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal