collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pullip Help  (Read 962 times)

Offline Sugar-N-Spice

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Pullip Help
« on: November 20, 2018, 07:29:08 AM »
So, I read another thread about Pullip dolls today, a little farther down the list, and so I figured there are still Pullip fans out there. I need help! I just changed out one of my doll's eyes this morning, and I don't think I like it... I didn't like her old eyes as much as I wanted to, so I bought some more colors, and tried them out. I want opinions... which eyes do you like? I only have pictures of these 2, (the old and the ones she is wearing now), but I have milky purple and milky teal as well. I tried both of those out, and wasn't thrilled with the outcome either. Is it just me?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Thanks Moonbreeze for my cute pony!!! :heart:
My Etsy Shop l Precious Caffeine l My Feedback

Offline ScreamingDaisies

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pullip Help
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 05:02:50 PM »
I like the top one better!! I've only tried to change eyechips a couple times myself and it's so hard for me to find ones that work! Lots of pretty eyechips but they don't necessarily 'fit' my vision. If you want talk Pullips you should join the Omocha Crush group on Facebook. It's very active and everyone's super nice. The Pullip community is thriving there!!! I honestly wouldn't be collecting if I wasn't part of that group. Not too much action over here in the Dollhouse. I check in now and again to see what's new though. Hope to see you on Omocha!

Thank you babyblueducky!

Offline Sugar-N-Spice

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 07:19:50 PM »
Thanks for the tip! :)  I've found the page and requesting to join. I also used to be part of the Dolly Market forums as well, so I'm going to look around there too. :)

:heart: Thanks Moonbreeze for my cute pony!!! :heart:
My Etsy Shop l Precious Caffeine l My Feedback

Offline ScreamingDaisies

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 01:46:29 PM »
Yay!! Happy you joined :D I joined Dolly Market forums last year. I really enjoyed that it was a forum but it's pretty quiet and I couldn't get access to the sales section. Pullip Sales on Facebook is what I use now. Well see you on Omocha (I'm Diana B. over there ;) )

Thank you babyblueducky!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal