collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Random Questions to Get to Know YOU  (Read 3140 times)

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Random Questions to Get to Know YOU
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 09:06:58 PM »
1.     What was your favorite food when you were a child?

My mom's fried rice.  It's still one of my faves, actually.  :)

2.   What food did you hate? 

Fruit.  Yup, I was a strange child - and I'm still not fond of most fruits.

3.   What’s the #1 most played song on your phone?

"Let It Go" from Frozen.

4.   What is one of your favorite quotes?

"When our long night is done, there will be light." - from Next to Normal

5.   What chore do you absolutely hate doing? 

Cleaning the bathroom.

6.   What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?

The city bus.

7.   What sound do you love?   

The sound of the waterfalls in Yosemite.

8.   If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

9.   If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?

Guliana.  It's the Italian equivalent of my first name.

10.   What do you want to be when you grow up? 

I always wanted to be a published writer.

11.   When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?

Depends.  If I'm tired, watching videos on youtube.  If I'm less tired, writing.  :)

12.   What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?

Don't know but it would definitely include Disney songs. 
Maybe "After Today" from A Goofy Movie?
And "Purpose" from Avenue Q?

13.   Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?

Straight out of high school, I didn't get into college right away. I ended up in community college instead and that completely changed my path - but then I ended up in a much better university down the line (and now I'm after my teaching credential.)

14.   What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? 

I tear up at everything.  Probably a Disney film.  :)

15.   What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?

In fifth grade, I skipped out of PE class.  I didn't mean to; I actually misunderstood the teacher's instructions (I thought he'd given us free time.)  I still got in trouble, though.

16.   When was the last time you had an amazing meal?

Went to an excellent Italian restaurant about a month ago.  Had pasta de la mer.

17.   What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?

Best gift received: theatre tickets. I'm a big theatre fan and my junior year of high school, my favorite musical toured into San Francisco. My sister completely surprised me with tickets to the show and took me to stage door to meet the actors.

Worst gift received.... don't have one.

Best gift given: I themed one of my best friend's Christmas gifts to be Disney/kitchen themed. She got a Disney cookbook, Disney kitchen ware (cookie cutters, mixing spoons and the like) and then I topped it off with a vintage, 1960s apron.

Worst gift given: No idea.  I try to give thoughtful gifts or follow lists when offered.

18.   What do you miss most about being a kid?

Free time.

19.   What was the first thing you bought with your own money?

Make up.

20.   When was the last time you were nervous?

I had a big school presentation last week.  I have a big test this Friday.  I'm used to being nervous right now.  :lol:

21.   What is something you learned in the last week?

I'm in school right now, so lots of stuff. Today, we discussed Frerian culture circles, which I'd never really heard about.

22.   What story does your family always tell about you?

That I wrote my undergrad thesis about Disney.  :)

23.   At what age did you become an adult?

I haven't, yet.

24.   If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?

Touch?

25.   Where do you see yourself in five years?

Hopefully, teaching.  At the very least, I really want to have my credential.

26.   Why did you choose your profession?

I love working with students.

27.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Italy or Australia

28.   What book has influenced you most? 

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

29.   If you could change one law, what would it be?

I'd make it more difficult to obtain a gun.

30.   What’s your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you?

As of right now, it's my bachelor's degree.  It made me realize that I can rise to a challenge and succeed, even when life gets in the way.

31.   If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?

I'm going to say confidence.

32.   Which are you more likely to fight for, love or money? Why? 

Love. I am extremely loyal to those I love and would protect them with everything I have.

33.   If you could speak another language, which would it be and why?

Italian because that's the language my mom speaks.

34.   If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future?

The past because I'm fascinated by it.

35.   What makes you happiest?

Being with friends and family, preferably on vacation (my preference is Disneyland.)

36.   If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I'd like to be thinner or at the very least, more motivated to exercise.

37.   What is “home” to you?

Family dinner.

38.   What are your three favorite albums?

1. Newsies OCR
2. "American Idiot" - Green Day
3. "Movin' Out" - Billy Joel

39.   What motivates you to succeed?

Having the freedom to do more.

40.   If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why? 

I'd like to talk to Snow White from Once Upon a Time and tell her to have a conversation with Emma. Those two need to talk. :)

41.   What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?

Jeremy Jordan (Broadway actor but he's currently in Supergirl) in San Francisco.

42.   How would you survive a zombie apocalypse? 

I'd probably rush to find a band of survivors and work with them to fight back. Ideally.
[/quote]
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 09:57:40 PM »
That's actually hard, I liked so many things.  I don't think I actually had a favorite..

Cucumbers!

I haven't played music on my phone in a LONG time :blush:

Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Washing the dishes

The bus.  Note I don't take one haha.

My favorite meal cooking! 

Serena

I'm already grown up.. ^^; About to be a SAHM

here

I never really thought about that.

13.   Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Breakup with awful longtime ex.

Nothing recently, but that scene in TLK make me cry every time.

Talked back

When I recently went to a Moroccan restaurant with hubby.

Worst: Charlie perfume. Best: Just about anything I get from hubby :blush:

Playing with ponies with my childhood bestie.

Probably hair accessories or cheap jewelry.

When I went on live TV here in Wakayama to promote an international festival last month.

New Japanese words.

How when I was a kid my grandmother's dog knocked my front teeth out with her tail.

I've had "to adult" since I was 18.

24.   If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
Hearing

Hopefully back in NYC...

I never actually got to be in the profession I studied for, wound up being in Japan.

Fortunately I got to go to that place already, Italy. 

Thinking about that..

I'm for even stricter gun control.

Finally graduating college (better late than never) and how I'm about to become a mom.  Two things I wasn't sure I would ever be able to do!  Both made me really proud.

Being fluent in Japanese.  I can speak a bit, but not nearly enough for my living situation.

Love.  It's a rare thing that is precious if and when you find it.

Besides Japanese?  Maybe Italian.

Future.  I want to know how a few things pan out.

Spending time with my husband.

I'd like to have been a little better at school (high and below.)

Spending time at home with hubby.

38.   What are your three favorite albums? Why?
I don't really have any..

My family

40.   If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
I really don't know!

I haven't been to many :blush: I'd say Alexz Johnson in Brooklyn.

By doing whatever I had to do to protect myself.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 02:14:39 AM »
Oooooo! FUN! :fox:

Going to spoiler mine so people can scroll down!

Spoiler
1.     What was your favorite food when you were a child? Kalamata Olives and buttered popcorn! Still love them like crazy!

2.   What food did you hate? Mayonaise- still hate it! EW! Also any thing pork... how can people put that in their bodies!? :X

3.   What’s the #1 most played song on your phone? I dont play music on my phone.

4.   What is one of your favorite quotes? Anything by my Heros Carl Sagan or Neal Degrasse Tyson. My favorite one by Neal so far is, "The problem is not scientifically illiterate kids; it is scientifically illiterate adults." Nothing is more important to me than education on our oceans and universe. :heart:

5.   What chore do you absolutely hate doing? All of them- works out because husband does them.

6.   What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Trains...as in like Amtrack trains, not bullet trains. Waste of money and slower than walking I swear! 4 hour trip turned into almost 10 hours with delays. :rant:
7.   What sound do you love? Waves crashing on the beach with thunder in the background. These were the daily sounds of my home. I also love to listen to flutes and orca calls.
8.   If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 16 but luckily I still look like I am!
9.   If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I love how unique and exotic my first name is, wouldnt change it for the world but I want my middle named changed back to Aria because not only is it beautiful but im always caught singing little songs to myself.  :whistle:

10.   What do you want to be when you grow up? Im still persistant to get a degree in marine biology and maybe vet science or earth/space. Yeah that didnt work out as I planned in high school. Depending on who becomes president *coughgreenpartycough* there still may be hope college can be free.

My dream is to work at a rescue for marine animals and help on the deep sea NOAA voyages to find new species. I just LOVE everything about the ocean and the wonders of the night sky.

I also wish I could be a Disney animator but I cant draw that well.

11.   When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I surf on eBay looking for ponies, Pokémon, or tsum tams or read about beaches/sea animals 50-50% of the time!

12.   What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? If I had a soundtrack for my life it would be ambiant instrumental pieces that sound magical and captivating like in aquariums and planetariums.

13.   Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Yes- when my father brutally died and I was left orphaned I thought my life was downhill and there was no point. I was removed from the Key I happily lived on and lost all my belongings. But because of that I met my husband years after and Im the happiest I have ever been.

14.   What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? We just watched a documentary on dolphins and I got all teary when the baby dolphin was born.

15.   What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? I never got in trouble, I minded my business and read books or played Pokémon.

16.   When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Last night I made my husband a pan fried pizza with a zillion veggies on it! Tasted better than Pizza Hut crust and I used REAL mozz so it was bliss!

17.   What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Best was of course my amazing pink sapphire princess Diana replica engagment ring in a glass Cinderella slipper and pearl earrings complimentary to the engagment!

Worst was a can of green beans for Xmas from my inlaws...they knew I was vegetarian and thought it was perfect.  :pout: Yeah I dont talk to them anymore after that. Everyone else got ipods but Im apparently deserving of only a briney can of off-brand processed green beans.  -_-

18.   What do you miss most about being a kid? No bills and no work. I miss reading and learning everyday in school, my advanced art classes, and my biggest worry was stress about needing to go to the library. I miss living next to the ocean and going to WDW on weekends! I miss my dad most of all though because he made my childhood amazing when he had custody of me. :heart:

19.   What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Pokémon cards as a kid with my allowance money !  :P

When I got a job first thing I bought with money I earned were astrophysics books, fossil identification books, and ocean feild guides all at HPB. I still own them!

20.   When was the last time you were nervous? The day I wanted to propose to my husband because I was tired of waiting on him- but he beat me to it and proposed with my ring in a Cinderella glass slipper! OMG I was sooo nervous!

21.   What is something you learned in the last week? Dolphins hearts beat on 12x per minute

Also Kemp's Ridley Sea turtles, the ones I met on Padre Island last week, are the ratest marine turtle in the world.

22.   What story does your family always tell about you? None- Im an orphan.

23.   At what age did you become an adult? 16ish when my dad died, but I starting paying rent on my own with two jobs when I was 17. To think there are people out there that live with their parents in their twenties or more baffles me.

24.   If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up? Smell

25.   Where do you see yourself in five years? I would love my husband and I to carry out our promise to get remarried at WDW and I would love a house and my dream career near the coast. By five years I want our dreams to come true.

26.   Why did you choose your profession? I dont have one, but I want to double major in marine boilogy and veterinary sciences. I want to help ocean life soooo bad but yeah college isnt free.

27.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right now im bit by the travel bug really bad! XD Japan is #1 on my list, followed by Jamaica, Australia, and I want to go back home to the Keys if that counts!

28.   What book has influenced you most? Ocean and fossil feild guides.

29.   If you could change one law, what would it be? The RIGHT as an American to a free education. I want college to be tutition free, no more of this BS having to pay for classes or books. No more "need a cosigner and certain amount of credit history" bullcrap. No more financial aid and fantasies about "free money" from scholarships or grants. Theres so many systems we can use with taxes that there is no excuse. I wish that ANY curious and persistant student can easily get a Masters in science feilds regardless of their familys income. I HATE the education system in this country to where it rallys me up, America is NOT "free" if you cant even get a post-high school education unless you have money or have to pay money later. Im an honor student that took AP classes in HS and I apparently had all kinds of scholarships, but guess what? I never got this advertised so called "free money" or grants in fact the most I got were discounts on books. I dont qualify for financial aid even though I have no family or relatives. Im slaving away working at a grocery store when I could be tracking sea turtles or sharks. Ladies and gents, I live in the most wasteful developed country ever- wasteful in oppurtunity and education yet this country calls dares call itself " Land of the free."   :pout: :pout: :pout:

Spoiler
How I handled becoming an orphan, I handled it soo well for a little girl. Everything was far beyond my control and I didnt like having adults I didnt know tell me where I was going to live and physically moving me to a strange new place with no parents. What I saw that day was so brual to levels you cant imagine.  Im surprised im not mentally unstable because if someone saw what I saw they should be messed up for life in an insane asylum. Yet im out on my own, married to the most amazing man ever and trying to start a career and family of my own. I have problems with my ovaries and one needs taking out because of the tumors, so the whole making our own family part has been hard on us. Ive had 2 miscarriages the past year and it just tears my heart out if I cant have my own family after loosing my own as a kid. Ive come a long way with my head (and dreams) held up high, and im proud of myself and I want to help my husband's dreams come true. 

31.   If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? I wish I could learn marial arts! Always wanted to learn Muay Thai!

32.   Which are you more likely to fight for, love or money? Why? LOVE hands down. My husband is my only family so im going to fight to protect him.

33.   If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? I started learning Japanese, I would like to finish those classes someday! Very handy since my ultimate dream place to visit would be Japan!

34.   If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? I had a tragic childhood, but I wouldnt change it because I got over it. Im worried about the future and what my future child will have to worry about. I wish I could change the past and future to where ALL humans cared about conservation of the planet and endangered species. Not many seem to see whats happening right now because most people are so scientifically illiterate. I would change the future to where we reversed the effect us humans caused on the wildlife and climate change and save so many species from being extinct, including ourselves. Its not the Earth we have to worry about, the planet has been through worse and will adapt to sever changes. We are speeding up our own extinction and sadly taking down thousands, maybe millions even, of other species with it. I want to change that future, and I want nature related scientist feild jobs to be what is in demand. I would chance the future to where I become that double major marine biologist/vet tech helping ocean wildlife and my husband a meteorologist or astrophysist so we can play a part in making a difference for ALL life on earth. I want us humans to live in harmony with nature and live with it instead of just "use" it for profit.

35.   What makes you happiest? Being spoiled by my husband with his undivided attention. Im happiest when im with him, I love when we organize our MLP collection and when we travel together! I cant wait to take him to Longboat because its my favorite place to be.

36.   If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wish I had longer legs! I want me those sexy slender Sailor Moon legs...... I hate being short with thick althetic legs.

37.   What is “home” to you? I have so many definitions of that term.... Im "home" when im with my husband but im also "home" when we go to the ocean. Im also "home" when im at the place where my stuff is, eating junk food in my pajamas playing with my Pokémon toys and ponies! xD So I guess my dream home is a house near the coast with my husband with a ponyroom!  :biggrin:

38.   What are your three favorite albums? I dont really listed to a whole lot of music, I love classical/ambient music and some Jpop.

39.   What motivates you to succeed? Taking care of my husband and animals, they are my family. :heart:

40.   If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why? Can I just have all Pokémon be real? Because that would be amazing! :biggrin:

41.   What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to? The Zelda Anniversary concert was neat!!! Fantasia is in my area in October, I want to go see that concert super bad! I keep missing the Pokémon Orchestra but I have more important things to do like my job.

42.   How would you survive a zombie apocalypse? Move to an isolated unhabited island in the north Atlantic abundant with the most sharks, transport a house and all my animals there.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 02:31:15 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 03:45:27 AM »
Spoiler too :D HAHAHA

Spoiler
McDonald's. It was always a privilege to eat fast food (we werent very rich and often ate at home to save money).

2.   What food did you hate? Chicken Liver.

3.   What’s the #1 most played song on your phone? Vanilla Twilight by Owl City (it holds special meaning to me)

Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but by how we react and the attitude we choose to embrace. (My Dad told me this when i was going through a very tough time in hospital. not sure where he got it from though)

5.   What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Sweeping.

6.   What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? MRT/Bus

7.   What sound do you love? Sound..? Like.. birds singing?

8.   If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 25

9.   If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I dont have a First Name or Last name. (im super unique :D) But i would like to be called Isabelle. Sounds like such a beautiful name.

10.   What do you want to be when you grow up? Environmental Biologist

11.   When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? MLParena MHarena, Amazon, Ebay, MLPmerch

12.   What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Vanilla Twilight, We dont talk anymore (Charlie Puth) and any Micheal buble song :D

13.   Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?Being diagnosed with my medical conditions taught me to treasure the life i have and to be the best i can within the limited time that i have left.

Raise your voice.

Lots of fights with my siblings hhaha

16.   When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Yesterday. Spicy Tortilla Signature Burger from McDonalds. Super Yum.

Worst: a regift with the name of the previous sender and receiver still on it. -.-
Best: My parents buying a new house and giving me my own room *More doll space coz now i dont have to share with my sister!*

18.   What do you miss most about being a kid? No worries about anything. Carefree and enjoy. No restrictions (like how i currently have so many restrictions due to my illness)

19.   What was the first thing you bought with your own money? A phone because my parents wouldnt buy one for me until i was 14 and had enough to buy on my own.

20.   When was the last time you were nervous? I had a test 2 days ago..

21.   What is something you learned in the last week? Puppies are really energetic and tire out easily(lots of naps).

22.   What story does your family always tell about you? How i was practically raised by my grandma since my mom used to send me to her house for her to take care of me when i was a baby (coz my bro and i are months apart in age so my mom couldnt handle 2 screaming babies at once)

23.   At what age did you become an adult? I think adult needs to be defined here:
For me an adult is when i had responsibilities. that was when i was 18. i started working on my own while studying at the same time so that i could pay for some of my medical costs and lower the burden on my parents. But im always a kid at heart and i still love my dolls and ponies :D

hearing. sign language can be a thing :D

Hopefully with a job after i graduate from Uni, and possibly someone who could accept me, medical conditions and all.

I have a very deep interest in the conservation of the environment and living things in general.

27.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Canada

28.   What book has influenced you most?  All Roald Dahl books. these were the books i grew up with that taught me to never let go of my imagination and childhood and to be optimistic.

Provide more subsidy for healthcare

Survivng this far. Im grateful to be alive everyday.

31.   If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Ice skating. Wow.

32.   Which are you more likely to fight for, love or money? Why?  Love. Money comes and goes but if love is true, it can be eternal. Love also comes in many forms :)

34.   If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Past, back to the 90s! Best time of my life :D

35.   What makes you happiest? Knowing that my disease is under control.

36.   If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd like to lose some weight. my meds just keep piling on the weight and i cant seem to lose any of it. :/

37.   What is “home” to you?Being with my family.

Albums.. hmm. i have too many but i like Micheal Bubles christmas one, any taylor swift, and angels and gentleman by cody simpson.

39.   What motivates you to succeed? Moving to canada one day.

40.   If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why? Princess Cadence. So i could fly with her and watch her use her alicorn magic to turn me into one too and i could live in ponyville.. and.. :P

41.   What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to? I have never been to one before unfortunately.

Live in a big tall tree house. there is no way any zombie could climb up there (i would not have any ladders or stairs) and i could survive on the fruits of the tree.

:happy:

Offline Tracks

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 08:10:24 AM »
Spaghetti Bolgnase
2.   What food did you hate? Brocolli
3.   What’s the #1 most played song on your phone? I don't play songs on my phone
4.   What is one of your favorite quotes? “Never let your mans mind wander, it's too little to be out alone!"
5.   What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Washing Up
6.   What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Boats/Ships
7.   What sound do you love?  The "nattering" of my fancy rats and fancy mice going about their business in their cages, usually after I've fed them
8.   If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 30
9.   If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? The name I'm commonly known as
10.   What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know, I'm 36 in December and show no signs of growing up yet!
11.   When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? On the PC
12.   What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? "I did it my way" and "Dont stop me now"
13.   Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Previous relationship before my now hubby.  I thought my world was ending but in fact it was only just starting
14.   What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? A personally poignant episode of the 1960's drama Heartbeat.
15.   What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Everything!
16.   When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Last night, a nice pub meal with my Mum and Hubby
17.   What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Pass
18.   What do you miss most about being a kid? Not having to worry about anything
19.   What was the first thing you bought with your own money? A horse ornament
20.   When was the last time you were nervous? Pass
21.   What is something you learned in the last week? The location of a nice pub
22.   What story does your family always tell about you? Usually something designed to embarrass me!
23.   At what age did you become an adult? I'm nearly 36 and I don't think I qualify as an adult yet
24.   If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up? Smell
25.   Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully better off financially
26.   Why did you choose your profession? I don't work
27.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Austria
28.   What book has influenced you most?  Pass
29.   If you could change one law, what would it be? I'd ban anyone who was convicted of being cruel to animals from ever owning an animal of any sort again
30.   What’s your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? Passing my driving test and gaining some independance
31.   If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Being fluent in Welsh
32.   Which are you more likely to fight for, love or money? Love
33.   If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? Welsh
34.   If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Past - I'd go back to 1974 to see for myself Abba winning the Eurovision song contest
35.   What makes you happiest? My husband, my pets and my ponies (MLPS)
36.   If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Where do I start?
37.   What is “home” to you? Where I am now, in my own chair, in my own home, locked away from the world
38.   What are your three favorite albums? Haven't really got one
39.   What motivates you to succeed? Pass
40.   If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why? Timmy the dog from the Famous Five books
41.   What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to? I don't really go to concerts
42.   How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?  By running like hell!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 10:56:01 AM »

I loved chicken with rice and curry sauce. Whenever I had a birthday it's what I chose for dinner.

Sautéed reindeer, pölsa and Jellied veal. Still do.

She is my sin by Nightwish.

"A room without books is like a body without a soul" - Cicero. And "Cogito ergo sum" - Descarte

Vacuuming

Long trainrides.

cats purring.

Beldarna.

I wanted to be an archaeologist. I did study that. I'm not sure if I consider myself grown up tho.

Painting in a coluringbook or reading.

Hightway to hell, Stronger (yes Britney Spears, yikes!), Stand my Ground. There should probably be some happy once as well but I can't recall any..

Working with mom.

We rewatched all the Toy Story movies..

I used do make these rather yucky foodblends of sugar, cacao, oatmeal and flour and whatever else I found in the pantry and eat it whenever I was home alone..

I ate a really nice salmon cannelloni for lunch today.

Worst: A couple of years ago for christmas my older brother gave me an envelope with money. It doesn't sound bad, but at the same time he gave our notevenreally stepsister 7 CDs he'd burned with bands and songs he thought she might like and notevenreally stepbrother a box of chocolate. Given the thought he put in to those gifts for people we hardly ever meet the envelope felt like an insult.
Best: Me and John had recently moved in together six years ago but was not able to spend the christmas together because of work. The last evening before me leaving to celebrate with my family John called me just before I got in through the door. He told me to get to his computer and turn the song on and then light up the kitchen. The song was lovley and on the kitchensink stood a single bloodred rose with a note. I still have the rose.

The Fantasyshelf in the library unread.

I don't remember.. gift money probably a toy. Student grant, a book probably. Salary-money probably a pony or book.

Today when one of the cats didn't feel well and had to go to the veterinary and I couldn't follow.

21.   What is something you learned in the last week? Our CEO came to visit at work today and told about how she and the other people at the top work. She also spoke in terms of millions and billions. It was interesting.

I'm not sure they have a story..

Legally at 18. Mentaly I'm still not there.

Hearing

I hope I have a better job

I loved Indiana Jones and Relic Hunters as a kid! However I work at a cinema now and it just happened.

Iceland, India, Greece..

Dorian Grey, Queen of the Damned.

I don't know..

Because of the enviroment I grew up in and how I felt like a child, I am amazed that I am alive, sober and have a normal life with a job where I am a leader. I am a cynic and a pessimist tho.

I would love to do music and take out other songs by just listening.

Love.

Latin. Because it would be cool.

Past.

Being at home, cosing in the sofa with Johnd and my cats infront of a good Tv-serie or movie.

I want a larger jaw.

Home is my apartment which I share with John and three furballs.

Oceanborn by Nightwish, Nightfall in Middle Earth by Blind Guardian, Oathbound by Summoning

The challenge and the learningexperiece.

I would LOVE to meet Lestat!

If not counting festivals, the only concert I've been to was Nightwish in the End of an Era tour.

Fire.

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2016, 11:09:49 AM »
1.   What was your favorite food when you were a child? I liked bland things, anything with a white sauce.
2.   What food did you hate? Brussel Sprouts, or Three Bean Salad *GAG!*
3.   What’s the #1 most played song on your phone? I still don't have more than a landline. :P
4.   What is one of your favorite quotes? “Nothing is impossible, it is only a question of improbable."
5.   What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning Bathtub. (Rest of bathroom ok).
6.   What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Running.
7.   What sound do you love?  Baby Hamsters!
8.   If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 23
9.   If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Kiera.
10.   What do you want to be when you grow up? Savior of the Environment by Kill All The Stupid!
11.   When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? I never have spare time. It's filled with animals.
12.   What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? I'll Always Be There. 
13.   Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Mom's New Husband.
14.   What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Fox and the Hound
15.   What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Broke a planter (by accident) when Parent was in a bad mood........
16.   When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Don't remember.
17.   What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Dream Castle as a kid was the best, worst would be... a metal detector by husband (it was what he wanted, I've never been interested in it).
18.   What do you miss most about being a kid? Living pain free.
19.   What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Probably candy.
20.   When was the last time you were nervous? Telling boss something important but embarrassing.
21.   What is something you learned in the last week? Celosia get every bug pest under the sun!
22.   What story does your family always tell about you? How I tried to eat a frog at age 2.
23.   At what age did you become an adult? Around 30 - parent died and bought first house all in the same month.
24.   If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up? Hearing.
25.   Where do you see yourself in five years? Same as now, a bit older, hopefully a bit closer to retirement.
26.   Why did you choose your profession? Because it was available during a recession.
27.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Home.
28.   What book has influenced you most?  Dragonflight.
29.   If you could change one law, what would it be? Breeding and Child Support. We need a license to own a gun, drive a car, or own a dog but any dummy can pop out kids and then live off tax dollars and not have to work to support them? Gah. Kids should be taxed (after the first two), if anything.
30.   What’s your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? I can't announce it publicly before Oct 5th. ;).
31.   If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Drawing/Art!
32.   Which are you more likely to fight for, love or money? Why?  Money. Love comes easily for me, money is a daily struggle.
33.   If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? Whatever the local muslims speak so I'd know what they are talking about and then interrupt them in the same tongue.
34.   If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Future. I want to see where we end up.
35.   What makes you happiest? When all is well in my little circle, critters are healthy, it's peaceful and quiet, no drought or blizzard, no friends having trouble.
36.   If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I want a faster metabolism. :(
37.   What is “home” to you? Home. My house, my family and animals, security.
38.   What are your three favorite albums? Why? I don't have any.
39.   What motivates you to succeed? I was raised with a very strong work ethic.
40.   If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why? Kajm. Or Fidrith, my pernese dragon.
41.   What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to? Never been to one.
42.   How would you survive a zombie apocalypse? I wouldn't. I would rather suicide and go to heaven.

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2016, 11:38:54 AM »

Miracle Whip sandwiches! Well, it ranked super close to cheese pizza.. :lol:

Most veggies..

A snippet from You're Hand in Mind by Explosions in the Sky - it's my general call ringer.  :biggrin:

"Take some time along the way to see what's nice about today." - Strawberry Shortcake :)

Cleaning the toilet!

Probably bus..

Thunderstorm

Probably 25.. or 33..

I don't want to change my first name, I love it! :)

Who says I'm gonna grow up!?  :P

Depends... probably surfing the web or Youtube or Facebooking.. ha!

The album Analog Heart by David Cook can definitely be a part of it..

Yes!

Uh.. oh geez... The Coat of Many Colors movie that features Dolly Parton.

Talk too much, talk too loudly or talk back..  :lol:

Hmm.. it's been a while.. Probably some sushi.

Probably socks?
Probably socks.. LOL  :lol:

Being Carefree

Jars of Clay's first CD back in 1995!

When I guest lectured in front of a class for only the second time!

That height doesn't matter!  :lol: :P

Hmm.. there are lots.. one that comes up regularly is the time where I got lost at the Alamo..

I haven't, yet... same here!

Smell!

Hopefully happy, free of worry and self doubt and MCS!

I love telling stories and sharing with people.

Italy

Hmm.. The Bible, and Greensleeves by McGraw.

I'd make it more difficult to obtain a gun.

Guest lectured the first time ever to a university communications class this past summer.

Mathematics!

Love, because Love conquers all!

Italian because I think it would be cool..  :)

The past

Being with friends and family, preferably on vacation.

I'd like to be thinner or at the very least, more motivated to exercise... same here.

Texas!

1) The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place - Explosions in the Sky
2) This Loud Morning - David Cook
3) Analog Heart by David Cook

Determination/passion

Felix the Cat because he seems so cool and I like cats!

David Cook in Tyler, TX

Learn to shoot a bow and arrow?? Idk! lol!

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2016, 12:42:27 PM »
Spaghetti! Actually, that's still the case :P

Fish  :poke:

Well... I don't listen to music on my phone. My most played song on my computer is Haustkveld ved havet by Sigrid Moldestad. Maybe consider listening to it, even if you don't understand the language... It's a good song  :lookround:

Eh, I'm not much of a quote person.

Hey, chores are fun! Don't make fun of chores.

Skiing, only because I'm terrible at it. Someday, someday I'll learn.

A freshly tuned Hardanger fiddle  :dribble:

Anywhere in the range of elementary to middle school.

Vårin, just because it's the name of my favorite melody in the universe, and is apparently a real name.

Oh, how I'd love to be a housewife. Too bad women are supposed to be strong and independent...

The internet, especially forums on the topic of ponies :)

My life has a soundtrack? Uh... No idea.

Honestly, life has been really easy on me so far.

I can't remember, I'm not much of a movie person and don't read as much as I should... But if we're talking video games, definitely Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

I was known for being a remarkably good kid, actually :P

Yesterday, I really wanted spaghetti, so I made spaghetti. I've never cooked a meal outside of regular meal time before, so it was quite a memorable experience!

Worst: Oh, come on, no gift can be bad. I say anything expressing love is a good thing :)
Best: My birthday was not long ago, and my parents covered my walls in unfinished wood, my favorite! Now it's a real shame I won't be living in this house forever.

The school I went to, I dream about it all the time, and then I wake up feeling just a little bit sad.

A pokemon toy!

Currently and constantly  :|

Norse literature is the greatest thing in the history of things. Eee, I'm so happy we'll be learning about the viking age this whole school year ^^

I, uh... Don't think my family tells stories about me.

Does not apply :P

Probably taste.

Cowering under my bed, terrified to face the future  :yikes:

Because studying is fun~

I'm happy where I am, thanks. But if I had to choose, I wouldn't mind visiting the Faroe Islands.

As a kid, I had this book that was basically an how-to on being a hobby scientist (is hobby science even a thing? That's basically what it was), showing how to study plants, wildlife, and how to preserve animal skin, skeletons and things of that nature. I haven't done any of that, but it did get me interested in studying and respecting nature.

The laws are fine as is, I think.

Great achievements? Yeah, sure... I totally have those  :lookround:

Skiing!

Probably love, since Norway's welfare system makes it so I'm fine regardless of my economy  :lol:

Well, I already speak a second and third language, but faroese would go well with that Faroe Island trip.

Well, I wouldn't mind living in a world where women aren't expected to study and find a job. Past.

When I do something that makes people happy, and they're so happy, I know I didn't mess up!

I wish I wasn't so nervous and afraid of the future all the time  :cloud:

Ooh, here in Norway there's an area called Suldal. It's wonderfully beautiful, for one thing, and once a year, I go there for a course in playing the Hardanger fiddle. The place where it takes place is everything I love, and the Hardanger fiddle is everything I love, and everyone there is so nice :heart:

Well, I like Sigrid Moldestad's brevet til kjærleiken and så ta mitt hjerte... Ok, writing these norwegian names is awkward, but they're good, I promise  :blush:

A fear of letting people down.

If I could bring the pokemon Eevee to life and keep it as a pet, that'd be pretty nice.

Honestly, haven't been to many concerts  :blush:

By hiding up in the mountains somewhere. I mean, I wouldn't survive very long, but I could find a fjord to fish in... I could probably stand to eat fish in an emergency  :lol:

30.   What’s your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? I can't announce it publicly before Oct 5th. ;).
Oh, you tease! Now I'll be dying of curiosity until October 5th :lol:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 12:56:42 PM by Luxrayx »

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2016, 12:31:15 PM »
Spaghetti

liver

no songs on the phone

Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.
Marianne Williamson

Dishes

Airplane

The laughter of a child

Tula

Child Psychologist

Call a friend

I don't really have songs attached to my life in any way

Dad walking out on us when I was six.  Best thing that ever could have happened.

My Childhood friend's life memorial.

I giggled too much in school

An Italian Dinner with R2 years ago

Best: My wedding ring
Worst: When I was a child I got an empty box for a gift.

Being able to imagine things so vividly they were seriously real

This would have to be candy

Yesterday watching my dog who has recently gone blind try to manage his ramp outside and wishing he just never had to go through that.

Sometimes giving something up gives that very thing life again.

How I was the only one that could catch the rabbits when they got out of their cages.  I would walk up to them and pick them up effortlessly.  My parents would chase them for hours.

When I realized I was losing my parents.

Hearing

Happy, enjoying my life, feeling great and doing new things

I am a teacher because I adore children, I wanted to make a difference for the child who has a hard time and love the children everyone else says are impossible.

Israel

The Bible

Higher wages

I really don't think I have one as I have always believed that one's highest achievement is something they may not know anything about but had a huge positive affect on someone or some thing.

Learning a language

Love; It is my world.

Hebrew because I love the language

I would go into the past for sure.  The future is something I dare not find out about.

I absolutely love spending time with my husband, friends and my pets.

I need to be pain free

Being back in time with my grandmother at her house.

Seriously, I am just not into having favorite albums.  I did really enjoy Heart as a child so maybe their stuff.

Seeing something I want within reach

Elliot the dragon; who wouldn't want that kind of friend

Heart 1980's

I would create a bubble force field around my home and farmland and invite my friends to live there.  No zombie could get in and if they tried they would die from touching the bubble.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline SilverHorsey

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I am made of horses and ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2016, 07:55:12 AM »
Anything sweet :)
I did and still hate anything with animal liver inside it(liver sauce in kindergarten was just ughh!) and tomatoes.
fun. - We are young
Rich stay rich when they live like poor, poor stay poor when they live like rich. -unknown
Ironing clothes here too :P
Buses, so shaky and boring.
That grunting sound the horses' stomachs make when they are working and relaxed.
5, oh I miss these worry-free days!
Marie. My mum actually wanted to give me this name, but her friend, who also gave birth at that time already had named her child Marie and thus she decided to name me Annie...I think Marie sounds much more beautiful
A horse riding instructor.
Smartphone :P
Imagine Dragons - Polaroid
Choosing gymnasium instead industrial school.
Me before You. I went to cinema without any knowledge about that movie and plot and I later cursed myself for forgetting hankerchiefs x)
Can't remember anything
A month ago in Finland I bought a great ice cream from Ben's and Jerry's. Unfortunately I can't remember which flavor it was.
Best: A day at a local stable. It's what persuaded me to take up riding later. Worst: half-used and old mascaras from a classmate. he claime they were new, but they didn't look anything like it.
I had no worries. I had many play mates around me and I wasn't so introverted then.
It was probably candy
Driving school. I always get nerveous when I (try to) drive.
How to control a car on a slippery path :P
How I always greeted people in a unique way when I was little.
*chiiirp chiirp* Adult? Where? >.>
Hearing I guess
I have no idea :P
Still a student
Hawaii
I don't know
Death sentence to animal abusers
I've had many of these and all of them can be called greatest, because they are great :)
Playing drums like a pro
Love, because money can't buy happiness.
Swedish, I just like that language.
Future
When I succeed in even the smallest of things.
I need more self-confidence and would like to be smaller boned :P
Where I can have my own little corner for lone-times and where I feel happy and stress-free.
Imagine Dragons Smoke+Mirrors. Great songs with great meanings.
A good reason why I should succeed.
I think all fictional characters should stay where they are :)
Imagine Dragons Smore+Mirrors tour. I have never danced and singed so loud in my life.
Thinking before acting?
Formerly known as bigmylittleponyfan

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2016, 11:29:44 AM »
Chinese roast duck in Hoi Sin sauce

2.   What food did you hate? Very little.  Overcooked veg.  I'm fussier nowadays!

3.   What’s the #1 most played song on your phone?
Curerntly a simple sketch for a breakbeat tune that my boyfriend wrote

4.   What is one of your favorite quotes?
I like oldie fashioned adages.  My grandparents used to use them a lot and I find that when people try to explain things nowadays there is often an old adage that puts it in a nutshell, but it has been forgotten.

5.   What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Personal paperwork. Shudder.

6.   What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? London Underground

7.   What sound do you love?  Big fat bass

8.   If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 22, before everything went wrong!!

9.   If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I used to always want to be called Caroline for some reasine because it was like a singing lime. IDK.  Nowadays... I'd like not to be called the same name as an Ugly Betty character but I don't know what I'd change it to.  Probably something with two syllables.

10.   What do you want to be when you grow up?  I've been trying to match my last big museum job but have had interviews over the last 12 months and not got anything yet. 

11.   When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?  Reading, petting ponies, sitting in my garden, here

12.   What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Too many to mention, but mainly Miles Davis - Kind of Blue, the whole album.  Photek - Hidden Camera. Bjork - Vespertine

13.   Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Gave up teaching and ended up homeless, but eventually things settled down

14.   What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Disney's Fantasia.  The bit with the Nutcracker Suite.  I love the beauty of nature.

15.   What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Nothing,  I was too compliant and let people walk all over me. 

16.   When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Breakfast today with two good friends

17.   What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Best: my Dad bought be some speakers Worst: I can't remember.

18.   What do you miss most about being a kid? How long time actually seemed to be
Same as you Honeycomb!

19.   What was the first thing you bought with your own money? I don't remember

20.   When was the last time you were nervous? All the time. I have PTSD

21.   What is something you learned in the last week? Loads.  I keep my mind active.  Um, something about how museum volunteers are funded in my county

22.   What story does your family always tell about you? Not sure. They didn't like me as a child and only talk about me because they are disappointed.

23.   At what age did you become an adult? I have no idea.  I might never be an adult if i can't get better.

24.   If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up? Taste.

25.   Where do you see yourself in five years? I can't.  I'm not currently looking that far forward.

26.   Why did you choose your profession? Because I started through volunteering and people rated my work

27.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? I want to see stromatolites

28.   What book has influenced you most?  Possibly Campbell's Biology?

29.   If you could change one law, what would it be? I’d rather not get too political

30.   What’s your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? I played some music really well once and it gave me something.

31.   If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Yoga

32.   Which are you more likely to fight for, love or money? Why?  Money, because I can't live without it. I can't love anyone if I'm dead.

33.   If you could speak another language, which would it be and why?There is no one culture that interests me enough to make me want to learn the language

34.   If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? I don'[t think I'd want to do either to be honest. 

35.   What makes you happiest?  I'm not sure about happiness.  I think there are different kinds.  It can be attention from friends, feeling part of something interesting, beautiful places or creating something beautiful.
And the other thing  :blush:

36.   If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd like to get a decent job.

37.   What is “home” to you? Head resting on CC's tummy.  It has a furry patch of blonde hair clearly created for me to rest my cheek on.

38.   What are your three favorite albums? I already named them above

39.   What motivates you to succeed? Relationships and socialbenefit

40.   If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why? Hum... might have to tink on that one a bit more

41.   What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to? I've not seen as much live music as I really wanted to.  Nick Mulvey played brilliantly at a small pop up gig in Shoreditch circa 2011?

42.   How would you survive a zombie apocalypse? I wouldn't.  But I'd avoid becoming a zombie.  This forum is supposed to be PG so I shall leave it there!

Post Merge: October 02, 2016, 12:10:34 PM

I did and still hate anything with animal liver inside it(liver sauce in kindergarten was just ughh

That sounds extreme, I've not eaten much offal to be honest
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:10:34 PM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

S.o.a.r.

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2016, 10:13:00 AM »
1.   What was your favorite food when you were a child? The same as now: chicken!

2.   What food did you hate? Same as now; mostly seafood.

3.   What’s the #1 most played song on your phone? Shake it Off by Taylor Swift.

4.   What is one of your favorite quotes? "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst."

5.   What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dusting.

6.   What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Airplane.

7.   What sound do you love? Laughter.

8.   If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 20.

9.   If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Chloé.

10.   What do you want to be when you grow up? If I only knew...

11.   When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? The TV.

12.   What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? I don't have a soundtrack.

13.   Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Being builled at my old elementary school, which made me switch to a better school.

14.   What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? The Ellen show.

15.   What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? I was a typical goody two-shoes.

16.   When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Oh, I can't remember.

17.   What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? The family's Golden Retriever in 1995.

18.   What do you miss most about being a kid? No work/school.

19.   What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Can't remember.

20.   When was the last time you were nervous? This morning, getting to work on time.

21.   What is something you learned in the last week? To count the lightbulbs twice so that you
don't buy too few.

22.   What story does your family always tell about you? None really, I was a boring kid.

23.   At what age did you become an adult? Oh, I would say I'm still waiting...

Smell.

25.   Where do you see yourself in five years? Bigger apartment, car, dog and at least one kid.

26.   Why did you choose your profession? Don't have one yet, so...

27.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? USA! USA! USA! (Been there 3
times already but can't get enough!)

28.   What book has influenced you most? Can't think of any right now...

29.   If you could change one law, what would it be? The one that comes to mind right now is
harsher punishment for animal cruelty; here in Sweden it's mostly only a small fine.

30.   What’s your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? When I traveled by myself for
3 months to San Francisco in 2006; it made me mature alot.

31.   If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Surfing!

32.   Which are you more likely to fight for, love or money? Why? It actually depends on the
situation, but I would like to say love because it lasts forever.

33.   If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? Japanese.

34.   If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? The past. So many eras I
want to experience for myself and not through television shows.

35.   What makes you happiest? Spending time with my family and friends. Especially my nieces.

36.   If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My weight.

37.   What is “home” to you? My parents' house.

38.   What are your three favorite albums? Why? Taylor Swift, Speak Now & 1989.

39.   What motivates you to succeed? The hope of a better future.

40.   If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why? Vala Mal Doran.
She's just so damn epic.

41.   What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to? Haven't been to one yet, but am hoping to see
Taylor Swift one of these days.

42.   How would you survive a zombie apocalypse? By pretending to be a zombie?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:16:32 AM by S.o.a.r. »

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2016, 01:00:42 AM »
1.     What was your favorite food when you were a child? Steak, I was a also big meat eater...oh and chocolate!
2.   What food did you hate? Tomatoes and beans
3.   What’s the #1 most played song on your phone? Right now "Lost Boy" by Ruth B
4.   What is one of your favorite quotes? "It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa
5.   What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dishes
6.   What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Running...?
7.   What sound do you love? Rain, thunder, baby laughter and happy sounds.
8.   If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 26
9.   If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Really not sure...have to think on it.
10.   What do you want to be when you grow up? As a child? A veterinarian. Now, an OB nurse that moonlights as a hobby farmer.
11.   When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? On my phone or iPad, reading if I am lucky to have my book along.
12.   What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? "Mama's Song"-Carrie Underwood, My Little Pony theme songs, "Unanswered Prayers"-Garth Brooks,
13.   Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Falling for another man when I was married. It gave me the courage to divorce my ex and finally end a bad relationship.
14.   What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Law and Order: SVU? Really can't remember. 
15.   What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Not telling my mom where I was with friends.
16.   When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Last week on the way home from Minneapolis at Emma Krumbees-apple fritter french toast with peanut butter and maple syrup, ham and a chocolate malt, yum!
17.   What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Worst: Rascal Flatts CD from an ex because it was one he wanted. Best: aside from my engagement ring, ponies from my fiancé.
18.   What do you miss most about being a kid? Ability to play make believe, fewer responsibility and no bills. Also, staying with grandparents and living on the family homestead. 
19.   What was the first thing you bought with your own money? A cellphone
20.   When was the last time you were nervous? Last week for my cerebral angiogram.
21.   What is something you learned in the last week? That I may own an excessive amount of Halloween decorations.
22.   What story does your family always tell about you? How I now resemble my grandma.
23.   At what age did you become an adult? In some ways way too young, in others, I still feel like a kid
24.   If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up? Smell
25.   Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully with children of my own
26.   Why did you choose your profession? Because I finally found something that felt good as a career and that I don't mind as a job.
27.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Europe with my fiancé.
28.   What book has influenced you most?  Not sure, I read a lot so probably my first romance novel by Catherine Coullter which opened up a whole nother genre which has kept me reading and has helped me branch out into paranormal romance.
29.   If you could change one law, what would it be? Stronger punishment for sex offenders.
30.   What’s your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? Making it through nursing school after 2 previous unrelated degrees that has given me a meaningful career.
31.   If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? Learning a second language or drawing.
32.   Which are you more likely to fight for, love or money? Why?  Love. Because I can live without money.
33.   If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? Personally, Italian because it sounds beautiful; professionally, Somali because we have a large Somalian patient base.
34.   If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Past, I am very sentimental and nostalgic.
35.   What makes you happiest? Spending time with my fiancé
36.   If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’d be healthier- no more general anxiety disorder, major depression disorder, back problems, migraines or aneurysms.
37.   What is “home” to you? Where I live with my fiancé. A little bit of me also says the family homestead.
38.   What are your three favorite albums? Why? Not sure about albums but favorite artists right now are The Band Perry, Carrie Underwood, and Florida Georgia Line. They put me in a good mood. 
39.   What motivates you to succeed? Self worth.
40.   If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why? Bones from Jeaniene Frost's Cat and Bones series-hot vampire!
41.   What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to? Alan Jackson and Martina McBride in 2004.
42.   How would you survive a zombie apocalypse? Staying away from heavily populated areas, with my fiancé and guns.

[/quote]

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2016, 09:37:54 PM »
1.     What was your favorite food when you were a child? Probably cereal, or graham crackers in a bowl with milk.  The rule for cereal in our house was that we could only eat ones that had 9 grams of sugar or less.  However, the week before the start of school we were allowed to pick any cereal we wanted. 
2.   What food did you hate? most vegetables
3.   What’s the #1 most played song on your phone? Peter Gabriel, Solsbury Hill
4.   What is one of your favorite quotes? "Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind." -Henry James
5.   What chore do you absolutely hate doing? anything where I have to get down on my hands and knees
6.   What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? running
7.   What sound do you love?  heavy rain
8.   If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 21
9.   If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Victoria, which is my middle name
10.   What do you want to be when you grow up? an heiress (I can dream)
11.   When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? online puzzle, an episode of the Simpsons, a magazine
12.   What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Born This Way, Solsbury Hill,
13.   Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Probably every breakup I have been through
14.   What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Little Women: Atlanta
15.   What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? fight with my brother
16.   When was the last time you had an amazing meal? pizza at my favorite pizza place
17.   What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Best: Vintage Strawberry Shortcake tumblers from my mom Worst: a re-gifted DVD from my last boyfriend
18.   What do you miss most about being a kid? Being in good health
19.   What was the first thing you bought with your own money? jewelry from Claire's
20.   When was the last time you were nervous? Today, my goddaughter lives in Florida and I am nervous about the hurricane
21.   What is something you learned in the last week? getting acrylic nails removed hurts like crazy
22.   What story does your family always tell about you? When I got stuck in a cat door, at 14
23.   At what age did you become an adult? I don't feel like an adult, even though I am 32
24.   If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up? touch
25.   Where do you see yourself in five years? I hope I will be married and starting a family
26.   Why did you choose your profession? I don't have one really
27.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? London
28.   What book has influenced you most? The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
29.   If you could change one law, what would it be? Harsher gun control
30.   What’s your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? Being a godmother to my little Angela, and I realize that it might be the most important thing I have ever done
31.   If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? cooking
32.   Which are you more likely to fight for, love or money? Why?  Love, it is all you need :)
33.   If you could speak another language, which would it be and why? French
34.   If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Past, to relive childhood memories and change some of my actions
35.   What makes you happiest? My family
36.   If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would have good health
37.   What is “home” to you? my apartment, or my family cabin
38.   What are your three favorite albums? Why? No Doubt Tragic Kingdom, it was the first album I listened to continuously; Sarah McLachlan, Surfacing, got me through 8th grade; The Pretenders, Last of the Independants, sooo good!
39.   What motivates you to succeed? my parents
40.   If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why? The Doctor, so we could travel in the TARDIS
41.   What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to? Paul McCartney!  He is my idol
42.   How would you survive a zombie apocalypse? lock myself in my bathroom
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal