collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MyPon littleY - tuesday haul  (Read 662 times)

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
MyPon littleY - tuesday haul
« on: September 27, 2016, 04:02:15 PM »
after classes today i decided to walk down to the local salvation army and scope out some finds. came up nada. Their toy section was very very small but they had lots of other fun stuff and i did manage to score a bag of glow-in-the-dark halloween creatures for only a buck.
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
my favorites are the bats, i'm not sure what im going to do with them yet! any decoration ideas..?
after the dissapointing salvation army trip i noticed a dollar tree nearby (im new to the area) and decided to drop in to look around! lo and behold everyones favorite... MyPonlittleY!!!
Spoiler
i'm sure everyones seen these little fakies running around- it wasn't until after i bought them did i realise i actually had a few already at home. They had a selection of blue,pink,green,and orange boxes but i left the green one cause the pony inside was just too ugly for me. but they other ones are alright. they all have the same cutie mark and mold, just the colors and hairs are different. they will make for some very cute tiny customs! I know they're cheap and whatnot but i really like their size, and the fact that they have hair in them instead of molded plastic is really cool to me. Great first-timer ponies to customize. any suggestions on how i should custom these little babies..? 

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 02:22:49 PM by kiwimlp »

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MyPon littleY - tuesday haul
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 09:39:58 PM »
I'm buying Halloween stuff already too haha! Maybe you could hang them on a little black tree? Some craft/dollar stores sell these black tiny trees for Halloween simular to Xmas trees. Put it outside or in a window and at night they would glow and look awesome :D

And I always wondered what those fakies actually came in! Hilarious name choice, too. Never saw the purple one before, but they all look pretty decent for the average G3 fakie! My dollar tree doesn't have any actual fakies, just realistic colorful Pegasus figures >W<
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

cannibalism

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 10:44:55 PM »
I'm buying Halloween stuff already too haha! Maybe you could hang them on a little black tree? Some craft/dollar stores sell these black tiny trees for Halloween simular to Xmas trees. Put it outside or in a window and at night they would glow and look awesome :D

And I always wondered what those fakies actually came in! Hilarious name choice, too. Never saw the purple one before, but they all look pretty decent for the average G3 fakie! My dollar tree doesn't have any actual fakies, just realistic colorful Pegasus figures >W<

thats a good idea!! i could put it in my dorm window. thatd be cute.
i happen to think they look pretty cute, they're very easy to customize, especially if you dont paint them or anything.

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 05:40:32 AM »
I like those G3-style fakies  :)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 02:21:59 PM »
Nice fakies. We get those in my country too and I have a couple in my collection :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal