collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: olivialiu79 on ebay!  (Read 1023 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
olivialiu79 on ebay!
« on: September 26, 2016, 01:08:58 PM »
Well I just wanted to post this. I sold this person a pony on ebay. She got her pony on 9/15 and then on 9/21 I get a message from ebay saying the buyer is sending the pony back to me. 

This is what the buyer message is in this open return.
: Hi, sorry to return, but just changed my mind on this one. I didn t open it, so I am just going to return to sender on it to save cost on shipping. So it will be the same tracking. Hope this message finds you well and thank you for your kind service.

I get a message the very next day that I should refund the seller cause I got the pony back! Um I did not get it back and there is nothing in the old tracking number that shows its coming back to me . So I open a case on this issues. I explain that I have not gotten the pony back and will not be refunding till I have it in hand. Ebay closes the case and refund the seller back. I don't have to pay the money back and it will not hurt me! So guess what this seller got there money back and still has my pony!

Do not sell to them!!!!!!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: olivialiu79 on ebay!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 01:24:55 PM »
So she had buyer's remorse and still got her money back? 

That writing style sounds familiar.  What state was the package going to? 

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 01:50:55 PM »
So she had buyer's remorse and still got her money back? 

That writing style sounds familiar.  What state was the package going to? 

Yes that is what I thought also. And I looked at the feedback and looks like they bought many other things after mine. Hawaii is where it went. 

Offline marblecheshire

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 01:53:36 PM »
Nothing right about this. Do your auctions state no returns? eBay should not have refunded the buyer before you got the pony back. I would be contacting them about this. You are getting screwed over.

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 02:30:37 PM »
Please call eBay customer service and speak to them about this! This is a mess, it sounds like.

Email/Resolution Center heavily favors buyers.  Talking to an actual person may help or change your case. 

So for what official reason did she return the pony? (Not as described, changed mind, better price)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 02:40:03 PM »
They changed there mind and did not want it anymore. Was brand new out of the package.  I changed my returns now.  I did not know you could change your mind on something and send it back.  I should do that.  I have never had this happen before!

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 02:43:33 PM »
They changed there mind and did not want it anymore. Was brand new out of the package.  I changed my returns now.  I did not know you could change your mind on something and send it back.  I should do that.  I have never had this happen before!

Unfortunately because of the buyer protection program, the buyers can still force returns for any of the options in the return my item drop down box via resolution center, regard less of whey her or nother you specify "no returns". 

At least, that's been my experience as a seller and the reason I despise selling on ebay.  If I'm wrong, please advise.  This is just from past personal experience from selling on ebay...

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 05:29:46 PM »
Ya I wish that I could get my stuff to sell on other sites. But nothing seems to move. I would like to sell on here. But I don't seem to get any interest.  Ya seems the sellers have no say so over anything! :(

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 01:53:03 PM »
I can't say for sure if I also dealt with this person or not. :huh: I had someone do something similar to me a very long time ago on ebay. Maybe around 2014, so I'm not able to view any record of it. They were also from Hawaii. They got the item, but they did open it, then immediately wanted to return it. I forgot what reasoning they told me about, but I was 99% sure it was just buyer's remorse because it was some really odd detail of the item they apparently had a problem with. I left ebay that round with less money than I came in with. Haven't really sold there since. Such a crappy place to be a seller.

But in my case, I actually did get the item back and thankfully sold it to someone else. I hope you can call ebay and they'll be fair about it. A buyer should NEVER get to keep the money AND the item. Terrible.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 01:58:41 PM by Noxxbunny »

Offline Babydoll

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ★ Instagram Babydoll84uk (Pics of my collection) ★
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 02:30:56 AM »
Wow sounds like I dodged a bullet with this person, she had bought my crimp n curl hair salon a few weeks ago on ebay but as she couldnt provide me an actual home adress (she was using a PO address and I can only send my larger playsets to home addresses) so I had to refund her! Id definately give Ebay a call and report her.

Babydoll~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 11:39:21 AM »
If they  just Refused the package on delivery  without you sending them a return label , they are out of luck ,
all you need to do is call ebay and let them know ,the buyer  refused the delivery of the item and did not open a return request ,
the  part of refusing the item  voids their buyer protection and then there is no money or item for them
if they did open a return process , you have 7 days to work it out with them, then after that time , ebay steps in and rules on the case.

but call e bay either way ,they will help you for sure.
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 12:11:05 PM »
Yep, definitely call Ebay. Buyer remorse is a pain and it happens, but the fact she's trying to cheat the system with the return by refusing the item is a red flag. But then if she didn't receive it she can't officially return it. So Ebay should not be refunding her if she cannot officially return an item she didn't apparently receive.

We all know she did receive it, but that's not the point. If she did do return to sender, you will probably get it back eventually - but Ebay is likely to frown on her jumping the gun and not going through the proper process if you speak to a person and explain everything to them.

Are you out of pocket on this? It sounded like you said Ebay refunded them, rather than you? If you are out of pocket then definitely call Ebay and point out that not only is this buyer remorse, but also the return method is a bit shady and means you can't guarantee the return of your item (which is what should trigger the refund). Hopefully they'll investigate, and if she's done it to more people then they'll see a pattern.

As for the PO box, I'm not quite sure how buyers are able to register that as a formal address since it's not registered to their bank information and so on, and as it's not in their personal control, should it really be guaranteed by Ebay? While I know a lot of people use PO boxes legitimately and with no problems, there is always the possibility that they could be used to circumvent giving a home address in cases of fraudulent card use.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 12:13:21 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal