collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where are the pearlized brushables?  (Read 52476 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the pearlized brushables?
« Reply #450 on: February 22, 2017, 05:18:22 AM »
Am going to town today will check my family dollar and Walgreens ( I seem to be the only pony collector here)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 22, 2017, 09:20:44 AM »
I have a couple people who are interested and I've been able to get two more sets. There are more of sea swirl, Apple and Meadow flower but sapphire joy has sold out. They may restock but I don't know...

I should probably just start a sales thread

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 22, 2017, 10:16:22 AM »
I want them.  The only trouble is that if I don't order them from somewhere else they'll never show up here and if I order them from somewhere else, suddenly the market will be saturated around here.   That's what happened with the style size Coco Pommel and Starlight Glimmers that I got from Hasbrotoyshop.  I ended up ordering the first two waves of pearlies from Hasbro, too, and now those waves are sitting unpurchased at Walgreen's (they still haven't shown up at Walmart, though). 

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 22, 2017, 10:24:54 AM »
I want them.  The only trouble is that if I don't order them from somewhere else they'll never show up here and if I order them from somewhere else, suddenly the market will be saturated around here.   That's what happened with the style size Coco Pommel and Starlight Glimmers that I got from Hasbrotoyshop.  I ended up ordering the first two waves of pearlies from Hasbro, too, and now those waves are sitting unpurchased at Walgreen's (they still haven't shown up at Walmart, though).

I know what you mean I almost ordered them on eBay and they turned up I was really surprised. I don't know if this means they'll show up more or if it was a fluke

Post Merge: February 22, 2017, 04:58:01 PM

These are all spoken for but this wave is really lovely.

Sapphire Joy is my favourite I love her rich turquoise body and purple hair!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 04:58:01 PM by joey »

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 22, 2017, 05:24:06 PM »
if anyone Needs colortura  or starlight glimmer.   my wallgreens has htem.

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 22, 2017, 06:52:06 PM »

I know what you mean I almost ordered them on eBay and they turned up I was really surprised. I don't know if this means they'll show up more or if it was a fluke

Oh man.. i really want sapphire joy, meadow flower and sea swirl. Just curious how much were they each?
:happy:

Offline CustomsRfun

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Wanted: MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 23, 2017, 02:58:05 AM »
if anyone Needs colortura  or starlight glimmer.   my wallgreens has htem.

Coloratura! me!
Open for Customs Commissions :)

LOOKING FOR:
MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 23, 2017, 08:45:25 AM »

They really are pretty!  Unfortunately, I think they're going to be really limited so I might not be able to do the customs that I wanted to do when I first saw pictures of them.  :(  I wanted to do a pearly G4 Firefly and Windy at least...

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 23, 2017, 12:27:39 PM »

They really are pretty!  Unfortunately, I think they're going to be really limited so I might not be able to do the customs that I wanted to do when I first saw pictures of them.  :(  I wanted to do a pearly G4 Firefly and Windy at least...

They seem rather plentiful on ebay.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 23, 2017, 04:13:16 PM »

I've only seen one listing where they're not China seconds

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 23, 2017, 11:34:54 PM »

China seconds are fine for customs tho.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline CustomsRfun

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Wanted: MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 24, 2017, 03:03:58 AM »
Saw pearlies on Aliexpress for 3 -6 dollars each
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:49:04 PM by CustomsRfun »
Open for Customs Commissions :)

LOOKING FOR:
MOC Surprise and MIB baby Surprise

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #462 on: February 24, 2017, 05:51:14 AM »

AJ doesn't seem to be plentiful on eBay, at least I couldn't find more than 2 when I looked. I don't mind buying from China. Probably only way I would get most of these.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 24, 2017, 06:37:43 AM »
Spoiler

AJ doesn't seem to be plentiful on eBay, at least I couldn't find more than 2 when I looked. I don't mind buying from China. Probably only way I would get most of these.

Wave 3 never showed up here and I'm past the point of caring whether it's a bootleg/second or not if I get one. But I can't buy from China so I'll probably never get these ponies...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 06:39:43 AM by EnaRocketQueen »

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 24, 2017, 07:05:43 AM »
Spoiler

Did you look for her in lots or just by herself.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal