collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where are the pearlized brushables?  (Read 52332 times)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the pearlized brushables?
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2016, 02:54:23 PM »
If they're showing up in Big Lots stores already it sounds like they're skipping normal distribution and heading straight for close-outs. 

I know around here the same items have been kicking around forever - my TRU still has Pinklestias and CMC wedding sets.  It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of places are in similar positions and just aren't ordering stock. 

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2016, 02:57:37 PM »
Nurse Redheaet is usually an exclusive at Walgreen's in the US so  her pearly version probably is too. I checked Kmart today and only found 3 Rainbow Power Fluttershys and one mask Pinkie that was falling off the card. No pearly ponies in my area yet. I want Coloratura and Sea swirl.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2016, 03:32:53 PM »
I gave up on waiting and just eBayed them all in a lot from China. I can't wait until they get here. It includes all the non-main six ones.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2016, 05:01:54 PM »
I gave up on waiting and just eBayed them all in a lot from China. I can't wait until they get here. It includes all the non-main six ones.

Does it also include the 5 mane 6?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Evilunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Always tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2016, 05:24:28 PM »
I need these to show up, I need the pretzel pony in my life

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2016, 05:29:24 PM »
since they seem to be showing up in Big Lots for some people.. I might go and check my local Big Lots and see if they have them.. I do want to experiment with the main 6 lol
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline jupiterlily

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
  • 80’s baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2016, 05:41:15 PM »

I did the same. With my toddler, it's a lot harder for me to put the time into hunting ponies, so I figured why not?

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2016, 05:58:31 PM »
Okay, well I know that most people can't find any in the stores, but there are a lot on Amazon, they seem a little more expensive than our normal brushables. If you want to get them early, then I would suggest Amazon, it seems a little more reliable than eBay. Here are the links:

Wave 1

Pinkie Pie: https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Explore-Equestria/dp/B014KV96CC/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1474418542&sr=8-9&keywords=my+little+pony+explore+equestria

Fluttershy: https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Fluttershy/dp/B0142MDY5O/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1474418542&sr=8-7&keywords=my+little+pony+explore+equestria

Coloratura: https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Coloratura/dp/B0142MDY4K/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1474418542&sr=8-5&keywords=my+little+pony+explore+equestri

Starlight Glimmer: https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Starlight/dp/B0142MDYCW/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1474418542&sr=8-10&keywords=my+little+pony+explore+equestri

Wave 2

Twilight Sparkle: /cannot find her on Amazon/

Pretzel: https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Explore-Equestria/dp/B016QDTV1I/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1474418903&sr=8-13&keywords=my+little+pony+explore+equestria

Rainbow Dash: /cannot find on Amazon/

Cherry Berry: https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Cherry-Berry/dp/B016QDTV0E/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1474419066&sr=8-8&keywords=my+little+pony+explore+equestria

Wave 3

Applejack: /cannot find her on Amazon/

Sea Swirl: /cannot find her on Amazon/

Sapphire Joy: /cannot find on Amazon/

Meadow Flower: /cannot find on Amazon/

So it doesn't seem that wave three has been realeased on Amazon, and some of the ponies are pretty expensive, I bet if you wait a few more weeks, their prices will go down.

Hopefully this will help a few of you  ;)

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2016, 06:03:21 PM »
If they're showing up in Big Lots stores already it sounds like they're skipping normal distribution and heading straight for close-outs. 

I know around here the same items have been kicking around forever - my TRU still has Pinklestias and CMC wedding sets.  It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of places are in similar positions and just aren't ordering stock. 

I've heard that Big Lots is no longer a close out store.  I know mine sells ponies for $5 compared to Walmart's $4.95.  If that's the case, it may just be that Big Lots happened to get the new wave a little earlier than other stores.

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2016, 06:13:07 PM »

I did the same. With my toddler, it's a lot harder for me to put the time into hunting ponies, so I figured why not?

Is the quality of those bought from China usually as good as what arrives on the shelves?

I've bought the 6 that are in stock at HasbroToyShop, but its tempting to buy that lot. Then Id only be missing AJ....
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2016, 06:18:38 PM »
I saw one!  In a Walmart - it was Fluttershy. She was mixed in with the headband ones - and I haven't seen any since. That was about a month ago, and they have done weekly restocks of headband ponies since then.

Where in Ontario? I haven't seen them yet in simcoe, Brantford or hamilton

I can't speak for Thunderwing, but I had a similar situation in a Scarborough Walmart (hi neighbour!). Found a random pearly Pinkie maybe a month or so ago, and then the last time I went she was gone and there was nothing else recent. I hardly step into Walmart but that specific store has not had a real pony section for like half a year; maybe fifteen pony/EQG toys out at a time mixed in with Zelfs, Tsums, and LPS, so I'm honestly surprised there WAS something new all of a sudden.

I need to check one of the better Walmarts near me to see if the pearly ponies are in, but they all have had skimpy pony sections lately so I'm thinking not.

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2016, 06:36:19 PM »
Ive been debating getting that lot on ebay. I love the thrill of the hunt, and the excitement of finding one. But I REALLY want all 8 non-mane 6, and no way will I be able to find them all. And they are cheaper than they will be in stores here. But on the other hand I do prefer MIB over loose.....
I saw one!  In a Walmart - it was Fluttershy. She was mixed in with the headband ones - and I haven't seen any since. That was about a month ago, and they have done weekly restocks of headband ponies since then.

Where in Ontario? I haven't seen them yet in simcoe, Brantford or hamilton

I can't speak for Thunderwing, but I had a similar situation in a Scarborough Walmart (hi neighbour!). Found a random pearly Pinkie maybe a month or so ago, and then the last time I went she was gone and there was nothing else recent. I hardly step into Walmart but that specific store has not had a real pony section for like half a year; maybe fifteen pony/EQG toys out at a time mixed in with Zelfs, Tsums, and LPS, so I'm honestly surprised there WAS something new all of a sudden.

I need to check one of the better Walmarts near me to see if the pearly ponies are in, but they all have had skimpy pony sections lately so I'm thinking not.

Hi neighbor!
My local walmarts only have a 1' wide pony section at best, sometimes only 1 or 2 mane 6 and a half box of wave 14 blind bags squeezed between LPS and Lala loopsie.

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2016, 09:58:58 PM »
I found Coloratura at my Big Lots store (UT) this past week.  I was surprised to see her at Wal-Mart as well.

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2016, 01:56:12 AM »
Not seen them in the UK yet

Wave 1 are in Tesco's in the UK :)

Oh ok thanks I'll have a look  :)

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2016, 05:02:35 AM »
I dont live anywhere near a Big Lots, but my mum does and I'm going for a visit with her tonight! So Ill definitely be checking!!
Back after at least 4 years away!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal