collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Interest Check: Journey Girls (AG size) clothes?  (Read 416 times)

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Interest Check: Journey Girls (AG size) clothes?
« on: September 09, 2016, 10:49:36 AM »
I was browsing around TRU's website, looking at clearance stuff, and I found this outfit pack for TRU's version of American Girl.

The only thing even close to AG size that I collect are Disney Princess toddler dolls, and I usually keep them in their original outfits. However, I am working on a custom one that'll need a re-dress, and one of the outfits in this pack looks like it'd work really well for the character I'm doing. I don't really want to pay $30 when I just want a few pieces, though. So I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in splitting it with me. :)

I want the black/dark blue vest, the red t-shirt under it, the plain black leggings, possibly the blue pants, and possibly the black shoes. Everything else I'd be looking to pass along. After tax and everything, the price of the pack breaks down to $2.50 per piece, so I'd only be looking to get  that + shipping.

Alternatively, if anyone has and is looking to sell the pieces I mentioned for about $2.50 a piece, I'd be very interested!
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal