collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can anyone help me ponyfy some OCs?  (Read 665 times)

Offline TaxelTopic starter

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • Collections
Can anyone help me ponyfy some OCs?
« on: September 03, 2016, 09:10:41 PM »
I'd like to get some pony forms for my last two kitties but I'm not entirely sure how I want to go about it. The other kitties got very basic no-nonsense versions and I think I'd like to be a little more creative with these two. Previous kitties-turned-ponies have hair, eyes, and symbols all being the same color. Pretty cute but also pretty boring!

Thunder, female
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have no idea what to do for her eye or hair colors. Maybe Perfume Puff hair with lighting-shaped streaks, like storm clouds? I don't know if that's a totally horrible idea or not...

Unnamed, female
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was calling her Posey but its likely the artist either based her on Fluttershy or its a total coincidence. I haven't been able to settle on a real name for her yet. I think either a Winger or a Flutter would be fun for her. Green eyes would probably fit but I have no idea about a hair color or style. Maybe a pale orange? If that would work? And maybe add a bit more to her symbol so she doesn't look as much like a Fluttershy ripoff... maybe a flower below the butterflies?

If it helps, here's an example of one of the other kitties and her pony form.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Kenly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Vivacious Vampiress
    • Starving Artist
Re: Can anyone help me ponyfy some OCs?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 08:37:05 PM »
your first kitty...  is that just a design on it's side, or are those wings?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline TaxelTopic starter

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • Collections
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 05:28:37 AM »
Its just a design :3

Offline DressesForBrushables

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Drawing horses all day long
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 06:07:32 PM »
Here you go!

1 out of 2 done :D

Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login