collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seller Cancelling My Order  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Lancer

• Trade Count: (+164)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Diary of a Daydreamer
Seller Cancelling My Order
« on: September 03, 2016, 10:55:41 AM »
I bought a lot of ponies via a BIN on eBay this morning.  The seller has now contacted me to say: "Hi, sorry had to cancel order as the price was wrong.. I didn't realise til it sold selling for my daughter she wants 10 for them so sorry"

I'm pretty sure this is against eBay rules anyway as I had already bought and paid for them at the agreed price?  But I'm willing to accept if it was a genuine mistake.  (But then, why didn't she offer me the chance to pay the extra money she wanted for them?  All very strange)

What I find more concerning is I've had no email to say that she's requested a cancellation and there's nothing on my eBay to say this either.  When I look at the Order Details, I just get a little pink notice that says "Cancellation for this order is pending".  I've never seen anything like this before.  They are no longer on my "purchase history" and I haven't received any kind of refund.

I've not encountered anything like this before, I'm not sure how to write back to the seller of how to proceed.  I wish I'd never bought the things now. :(

shintoji

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Seller Cancelling My Order
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 02:50:10 PM »
youll get a refund soon, dont worry! the whole order likely hasnt processed yet. it is a little sketchy, but at least you wont have to deal with the whole situation and the problems that may arise.

Offline Lancer

• Trade Count: (+164)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Diary of a Daydreamer
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 02:56:44 PM »
Thankfully you were right.  Ebay emailed me today to say that the cancellation is processing and I will receive a refund soon. :)

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 03:14:07 PM »
Don't get too concerned if it actually takes a little while to show up. :)

When I've had that happen it took them about 1.5 - 2 weeks to fully process it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal