collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's talk about Kingdom Hearts Mobile Game  (Read 8814 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about Kingdom Hearts Mobile Game
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2017, 08:55:39 AM »
This game is SOOOOO much like "Summoner's War" -  except you fight with monsters that you summon.  (And.. some of the monsters are a little ridiculous big boobed succubi).

But other than that-  very similar.  And for some reason just slightly slightly more interesting? (A few more things to do)

If you like this game, you might try that one...

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2017, 11:23:24 AM »
Does anyone have tips for defeating Iron Maiden in Cinderella's room? I can't make much progress before I have to continue and it eats up my jewels pretty quickly.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2017, 08:53:24 AM »
Afraid I can't avoid bragging... Sorry y'all. I have been so out of luck in this game for a long time even though I've been working hard, and the game finally threw me a bone:

For some reason, I was up at 2 am and could not sleep when the banner came. So I decided to pull just for the heck of it. The third pull is what you see above. I was so surprised. I fell back on my bed and had to cover my mouth so my squeal wouldn't be so loud and wake up my neighbors. Lol.

I've never gotten an EX medal before, never even come close. Also the only Boosted medals I have ever gotten came from the recent WoFF banner where they were very likely to get.

So... It's incredible this happened for me.

Does anyone have tips for defeating Iron Maiden in Cinderella's room? I can't make much progress before I have to continue and it eats up my jewels pretty quickly.

Ponyfan

Well, I beat the one in Hades Cup, so I think the one in story mode is easier and should work with the same strategy. (I beat the story mode one through sheer power, but I'm not going to assume that others can do that lol)

Do you have the Hayner, Pence, and Olette medal and the Pooh, Tigger, and Rabbit medal? If you farmed them, and got Extra Attack, the boss and the cats can't take you out.

If not, look for medals that raise defense against whatever attribute the maiden is. I think she's magic, IIRC. Vexen B would really do the trick, especially with Extra Attack.

So, if you have a couple of good defense medals like that, you'll still need to strategize. Again, I'm assuming it is like the one in Hades Cup. You'll want to use single target medals, preferably powerful ones that deal less hits to avoid bringing down the counters as much as possible (Xaldin B would be amazing here). You'll want to take out the cat on the right first, as it will heal.

After you take out that cat, just keep on using defense and slowly taking out the other cat and boss. Hopefully that will work.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2017, 08:11:28 AM »
Thanks Harmonie. :) I don't have any of the those medals but I'm going to keep trying. Am I supposed to take out the purple cat first? I get his health down pretty low and one of the cats heals and pushes it back up to almost max. 

Congrats on your medal pulls. :) That looks like some fantastic medals.

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2017, 12:33:31 PM »
You need to attack and take out the bottom-most cat first. It heals, so you want to take care of it first and then everything else.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2017, 03:12:30 PM »
I did it! :) :) I beat the Maiden.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2017, 11:42:22 AM »
I beat Master Aced. :) :) Now I have to wait for more quests to be added.

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2017, 12:42:09 PM »
Wow, congratulations! I thought maybe that boss would be difficult for others like Master Ava and the other Foreteller battle from earlier this year were for me... but I guess it's not that hard. I have Sephiroth EX so I'm out of touch. I took Master Aced out so easily.  :lol:

Now I'm trying to parse out what's happening in the story and I can't. Did the player character actually fight Aced or was it a dream? This story confuses the heck out of me. Aced's characterization seemed like him given how he acted in Back Story, but... Why would our player character dream that? Have they even met all of the Masters?

And then another "dream" where they met up with... the grey haired guy (I'm so glad this is not a KH forum or I would be shamed for eternity for not remembering his name, I'm sure  :lol:) again and they talked about the promise from ages ago.

What is it with this game and "dreams"? I know it's KH, and KH has a history of these scenes that I can never tell what is actually happening, probably because I'm super slow.  :(

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2017, 01:11:18 PM »
Thank you. It was a little hard for me but not as bad as Master Ava. I know very little about the KH universe but I'm confused about the story too. I took it as Master Ava is collecting the Dandelions to start the new world after the war and Skuld, the gray haired one (Ephemer?) and the other two have met at the departure point. The 5th one is supposed to be a mystery but I think it's going to be our player character which might explain the dreams. I thought the battle with Master Aced might have been some kind of test,  like the fight with Master Ava but I'm not sure. I think the characters have only met Master Ava and only our character has met Aced.

I'm not sure what is going on in the last scene either. I heard the Japan version is more complete  than the US version and I think  there has to be more to the story that we don't know because there are a lot of things that aren't resolved yet like the dark Chrinity that appears every once in a while. Why are all those Keyblades in the background in the last few scences.? I have to wonder if they're supposed to be from other wielders that disappeared somehow?

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2017, 03:39:10 PM »
What does everyone think of the new pet that can battle with you in the latest update? So far I think it's cute but don't really understand how it works yet. I hope there are more story quests soon.

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2017, 11:07:55 AM »
What exactly do you not understand about it?

I just want more pet types. I actually really like the dog model, but I really want a unicorn or some other kind of horse.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2017, 02:57:02 PM »
It turns out I was on the wrong screen when I was trying to set my pet's medal. That's why I was having trouble. I wish there were more pet types too. I expected more besides a cat and a dog too.

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2017, 12:28:13 PM »
So right now Union Cross (the multiplayer) is offering a bunch of old Event medals if you run through it and defeat enemies. The Pet steals more for you, if I'm right, too.

I 100% recommend trying to get Young Kairi and trying to roll Extra Attack trait on her. Defense is super important in the game at this point.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2017, 09:20:54 AM »
Thanks Harmonie. :)

I’ve got enough Young Kari medals to complete the special attack bonus (2 wth 3 special attack dots filled in) but have to gather more evolve medals. They are some really great medals in Union across this time.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2017, 05:12:59 AM »
There's 15  new story quests and a new bunny pet. You have to win bunny parts though through the 500 jewel blind box.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal