collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's talk about Kingdom Hearts Mobile Game  (Read 8943 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2016, 12:58:47 PM »
Oh I totally didn't realize this thread was talking about the mobile game-  I've been playing that off and on-  fairly recently-  am a little confused about what you mean by "Guilted"

Are you supposed to feed medals of the same kind to your medal to make it stronger?

Pretty much, yes.

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you look at the image above, you'll see yellow orbs and a 100% in the Special Attack area. You start by adding medals that are exactly the same (same character, version, and star level). Adding one will fill a single orb. Once you get past five, then each one you add will "Guilt" it, which means that the special attack will be multiplied by a certain percent. That percentage is the 100% you see in this image.

The exact percentage you get is randomized. You can raise it by adding another medal the way you did originally. Each medal has a certain percentage that it will max out. The one above is maxed out at 100%. Premium medals can be maxed out at 120% or even 150% in some cases. The ones you can farm from quests max out at 25% and thus aren't very helpful. The ones you get in events are typically 100%, though, so that's nice.

Also of note is that guilting raises your Nova attack. You may know about that. If not I can explain that, too. Guilting the first time of a particular medal will raise the Nova level by one. Guilting that same medal to its full percentage will raise your Nova attack an extra five levels. Note that if you get another of the same medal and try to guilt that one like you did the first it will not raise your Nova attack. So if you have Sora A, guilt it, and then guilt it again until it's at 25%, but then get another Sora A and try to do the same, it will not raise your Nova level.

Hope that wasn't confusing. I'm not a very practical person. >.<

Thanks- it wasn't confusing- I really appreciate the help!

HUGS!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about Kingdom Hearts Mobile Game
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2017, 07:06:29 PM »
Anyone else trying to get their Classic Goofy medals guilted? I have a lot of Goofy medals but ran out of the Hey Dewey and Louie Power medals to level them up faster.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2017, 08:22:48 AM »
Glad I could help you all (and that I made sense lol).

You should definitely guilt Classic Goofy. It has an expensive SP cost, unfortunately, but it does a lot of damage.

Today is the day where you can get unlimited power level up medals through the special quests, and we have a 0AP event going on right now. So today is the day to do it!

I'd say, for the most part, get rid of the Goofy's you farm that are below 5 stars. Sometimes I've leveled up 4 stars, but I wouldn't try to do this all from 4 stars.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2017, 05:01:56 PM »
I can't seem to beat the adamantite ore challenges . I can't upgrade my best keyblade without the ore. Does anyone have any tips?

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2017, 07:35:41 AM »
The key for me is Meowjesty. If you didn't get it, and you see another opportunity to get one and guilt it, GET IT! With a setup that buffs it beforehand, I can take out any and all of the Admantite Ore quests (except for maybe the Moogle o Glory ones, those are beyond).

Otherwise I would recommend finding your strongest medal, putting it in a slot in a keyblade that boosts it up to x2 or so and place medals that will buff it up before it. Classic Goofy and Classic Donald are pretty good medals. I would recommend getting them and guilting them. They might be able to help you. Classic Goofy is expensive, but attacks all enemies and does a very good amount of damage. Not as much as Meowjesty, but it still should help you out.

|My Collection|

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2017, 10:21:17 AM »
The key for me is Meowjesty. If you didn't get it, and you see another opportunity to get one and guilt it, GET IT! With a setup that buffs it beforehand, I can take out any and all of the Admantite Ore quests (except for maybe the Moogle o Glory ones, those are beyond).

Otherwise I would recommend finding your strongest medal, putting it in a slot in a keyblade that boosts it up to x2 or so and place medals that will buff it up before it. Classic Goofy and Classic Donald are pretty good medals. I would recommend getting them and guilting them. They might be able to help you. Classic Goofy is expensive, but attacks all enemies and does a very good amount of damage. Not as much as Meowjesty, but it still should help you out.

Thanks for the advice, I have a couple of those guys that just have been sitting around. I think I accidently ate or sold a couple too when I was trying to figure things out (what a bummer)

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2017, 10:50:40 AM »
Thanks Harmonie. I have been experimenting with different medals trying to find a combination that will help with the ore challenges but so far haven't been successful. I do have a Meowjesty but it's not fully guilted. 

Ponyfan

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2017, 02:51:13 PM »
So is there any way to "guilt" medals without feeding the same medal type to itself?

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2017, 01:22:08 PM »
So is there any way to "guilt" medals without feeding the same medal type to itself?

Not here in the West, no. The JP version has a method (which is called Mickey & Brooms.). However, the Western version has been holding them back from us forever. It is a point of much contempt with SE global at this point.

They want us to spend unspeakable amounts of money to pull for enough medals to guilt them. Don't do it. In all truth, I wouldn't spend a penny on this game.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2017, 05:17:24 PM »
I finally beat some of the ore challenges. What worked for me was adding Uncle Scrooge medals to some of my best medals. Can you get another ore if you've already beaten the ore challenge and won one? What happens when you run out of ore challenges but still need the ores to level up your keyblade?

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2017, 07:48:57 PM »
I finally beat some of the ore challenges. What worked for me was adding Uncle Scrooge medals to some of my best medals. Can you get another ore if you've already beaten the ore challenge and won one? What happens when you run out of ore challenges but still need the ores to level up your keyblade?

Ponyfan

Each quest only gives you the ores the first time you clear their objectives. If you go through all of them you will have enough ores to be able to level up each keyblade fully.

Going about getting all of them is pretty tricky, though. I relied on Meowjesty with a lot of buffs to be able to take down a lot of the quests. If you find a setup like that, that can carry you through a lot of them (that setup even got me through the magic keyblade ones!) than you should probably focus on leveling up that keyblade and the rest will fall into place.

I would recommend watching this guy's YouTube. Believe it or not, but his advice landed me in the top 5000 of this recent HSC and I got Ariel & Flounder! =D Of course, you have to understand that he has played the way he has since the beginning, which has made him so good.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2017, 06:48:54 PM »
Thanks Harmonie.

I got a little bit of a surprise tonight. I was playing the story quests and reached the end of Story Mode. I thought I still had a lot of story quests left and didn't realize battling the Darklings was the last one. I'm pretty sure I know who at least one of them was.

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2017, 04:27:21 PM »
Anyone still playing this game?

If you are, I just want to say, if you have the jewels and you don't already have her, get the Illustrated KHII Kairi. That medal is 100% worth it!

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2017, 07:15:47 PM »
I still play. :) Thanks for the info on illustrated Kairi. I did two epic medal deals trying to get her but haven't so far.

Ponyfan

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2017, 07:34:40 PM »
I've still been playing :) I managed to snag the KHII Kairi when she was first released and she is a -complete- game changer. Many quests that I was stuck on has become a piece of cake sense getting her. She's set on all of my keyblades lol

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal