collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's talk about Kingdom Hearts Mobile Game  (Read 8813 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 12:06:46 PM »
I thought using a dark medal would make it easier to defeat Master Ave but so far it hasn't worked for me. I think I will be stuck here for quite a while. :(  Have you had any luck beating her Harmonie?

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2016, 08:16:09 PM »
I'm convinced this is where the game stops for me. You'd have to have a keyblade full of guilted Premium medals to be able to beat her. =/

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2016, 02:18:41 PM »
I've really enjoyed this game but if there is no easy way to beat Master Ava without spending a lot of money for the Premium medals then this will be the end of my game too. :(

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2016, 06:37:57 AM »
So, I just beat Master Ava! ^_^

I'll tell you how, in hopes that it can help you. I hope you see this in time! Right now (probably ending in a day or two) there is an event where you can get a ton of the Meow Dream Eater medals for FREE.

Go for the Speed (Flowbermeow) one. Get them, guilt them to where you have a fully guilted Flowbermeow. It's a GREAT medal if you get it guilted.

You may need Namine (which allows you to use the buffs that the enemy has, which in Master Ava's case is three times attack power or something like that), too, though. I was lucky to get one in the draws they have right now. If you have enough jewels try and you might get one, too.

If you have time do the Power (Meowjesty) medal too, it is INSANELY powerful and great. I have cleared so many missions I never could before with a fully guilted Meowjesty!

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2016, 07:21:37 AM »
Congrats, Harmonie.  :) 

Thanks for the tip on the Dream Eater medals. :) I'm having a little trouble trying to defeat all of the enemies in 1 turn to get the Speed Dream Eater  medal. Mostly with the Invisible and the Neoshadow. I've been saving up my jewels to try to beat Master Ava. Which medal draw should I use to try to get Nammie?

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2016, 07:39:19 AM »
I believe it was the Score Assistance Deal for 1500 jewels. I just looked at the list and Namine is indeed on there.

You can get the medals regardless of whether or not you get the objective cleared. It's still random and you may end up going two or more tries without getting any, but it's much more generous than previous events like the Jack or Halloween Sora one. Those were terrible. I wish I could try them again with my guilted Meowjesty and Flowbermeow, though!

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2016, 09:06:57 AM »
I  kept trying and got a lot of Speed Dream Eater medals.  :) My special attack bonus 3 circles are lit up and I leveled it as high as I can. 80/80. I did the score assistance deal but didn't get Namine. Am I ready to try to beat Master Ava?

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2016, 09:49:07 AM »
I  kept trying and got a lot of Speed Dream Eater medals.  :) My special attack bonus 3 circles are lit up and I leveled it as high as I can. 80/80. I did the score assistance deal but didn't get Namine. Am I ready to try to beat Master Ava?

Ponyfan

You want to make sure that you get Flowbermeow to 6 Stars so you can fill up all five circles and go even further to get the bonus, until it looks something like this:

Sorry you didn't get Namine. =( That might make this really tough, still... But you should at least try a guilted Flowbermeow.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2016, 01:48:11 PM »
Thanks Harmonie.  :) I've been playing a lot today trying to get the Dream Eater medals. I don't have the right evolve medals to evolve the Dream Eaters any higher but I am trying to stock up on them so I can evolve them tomorrow. I think Friday and Saturday are the evolve medal challenges. How do the Magic Mirror medals work? I have a lot of them but can't use them.

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2016, 02:31:26 PM »
Thanks Harmonie.  :) I've been playing a lot today trying to get the Dream Eater medals. I don't have the right evolve medals to evolve the Dream Eaters any higher but I am trying to stock up on them so I can evolve them tomorrow. I think Friday and Saturday are the evolve medal challenges. How do the Magic Mirror medals work? I have a lot of them but can't use them.

Ponyfan

Friday is the day where you can get 1 star to three star evolve medals, and Saturday and Sunday are for four and five star evolve medals.

Magic mirror medals are a big help after you've guilted a medal. Chances are the percentage you get after guilting a medal will not be the full one. A Magic Mirror medal will up the percentage of medal's guilt by 1. This is really helpful because for instance I was having trouble getting my Flowbermeow and Meowjesty to 100%. I kept on getting more medals of them and leveling them up and applying them to raise up the percentage but it was to no avail, they both got stuck at 96%. With the Magic Mirror medals, I was able to raise them both up to 100% with little effort.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2016, 05:15:24 PM »
Thanks Harmonie. I did some more medal draws and although I got a lot of great medals I still didn't get Namine.  :( Will I be able to use the other Flowbermeow medals to raise the special attack bonus or will I need to level up the other Flowbermeows before adding them to the 6 star medal?

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2016, 06:07:37 AM »
Thanks Harmonie. I did some more medal draws and although I got a lot of great medals I still didn't get Namine.  :( Will I be able to use the other Flowbermeow medals to raise the special attack bonus or will I need to level up the other Flowbermeows before adding them to the 6 star medal?

Ponyfan

I'm not sure I understand your question here.

They need to be the same star level before you fuse them.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2016, 12:26:33 PM »

Ponyfan

Sorry my post was confusing. :(  I was asking if all of the medals need to be the same level to get the special attack bonus before I fuse them.  So if I evolve my FlowberMeow to 6  stars the other Flowbermeows need to be 6 star medals before I fuse them or the special attack bonus won't light up, is that right?

Ponyfan

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2016, 03:09:46 PM »

Ponyfan

Sorry my post was confusing. :(  I was asking if all of the medals need to be the same level to get the special attack bonus before I fuse them.  So if I evolve my FlowberMeow to 6  stars the other Flowbermeows need to be 6 star medals before I fuse them or the special attack bonus won't light up, is that right?

Ponyfan

Right, but you can fuse some of the medals at five stars with one five star medal, level it up to six and then fuse that level six with another level six and it will all carry over.

|My Collection|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2016, 11:25:32 AM »
Thanks Harmonie. This is what my Flowbermeow medal looks like now. :)

IMG_1123 by LovesBarbie, on Flickr

I almost beat Master Ava. I'm sure I can beat her with this medal. :)

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 07:15:01 PM by Ponyfan »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal