collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fashion Star Fillies  (Read 893 times)

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Fashion Star Fillies
« on: August 30, 2016, 07:34:45 AM »
Anybody have a pc on these girls? Some of original pieces, some don't. Don't rubs  (which are common for these toys). Calla has a hair cut and her body isn't as pearly as I think it should be. Chloe has her cape. I do realize that one of them has the others accessories on but I like it like that! Lol. I'm looking to sell them but don't know where to begin pricing them. If I can find them in time I also have a few silver ankle cuffs from another filly (Nikki) but I'm not sure where they are atm so they aren't included with the rest unless I can find them which might be a long time. Can anybody help with a pc?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Star Fillies
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 02:38:05 PM »
I don't have an exact PC, but Tamara is your highest value one here.
Her curls look good, and you got the pose for her that is unique to ONLY her. (Otherwise, she is in Nikki's pose) She is the only filly with her own pose and also the 2nd one alone to have 3 colors of hair. So there's a lot going for her, style wise.

Chloe & Joelle are the 2 most common FSF when no FeelinFancy. (They lack lace/are originals)
Calla's haircut will take the value down because they're difficult to rehair unless all the hair has gone. (I think she is Glory Purple color, these did share hair tones exactly with MLPs)
Because Chloe has the name cape, she was the 2nd release of Chloe (First release doesn't have name cape ever) but before FF Chloe.
Joelles' curls are going, she should be "poodly" like the Tamara--but collectors don't/can't care after all this time so it'll come down to unfixable rubs to their paint rather than hair quality if all the hair is there.

Advice for the $$?
Turn the Tamara loose on Ebay around Nov/Dec when holiday shopping is really fired up & she ought to really do something if anyone's out bidding at all. That is a GOOD FSF if her paint is still nice. (Cant see in photo) You can also see 'sold/closed listings' for each of their names and see what happened for a PC idea if you weren't looking to sell on ebay but here instead & just needed "ballpark" figures lest buyers go elsewhere.

I love FSF! CG on having these guys & hope they can do well for you,

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Star Fillies
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 02:53:14 PM »
Ty for the advice!

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal