collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone else having issues with ebay's site today?  (Read 532 times)

Offline flying_narwhal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy Store
Is anyone else having issues with ebay's site today?
« on: August 29, 2016, 02:51:07 PM »
Like the topic says, is anyone else having issues with ebay's site (ebay.com) today? I was trying to purchase something earlier today and just got stuck in a loop when I tried to enter my paypal info at checkout, i.e. it just keep spinning the loading wheel (I was using my laptop at the time, I was successfully able to purchase the item using the ebay app on my phone). Then just a few minutes ago I was trying to make a new listing and the photos wouldn't load (just kept spinning the little loading circle), so I went to see if it saved in my drafts and that page won't load at all. Neither will the "sell" link at the top of the page, I keep getting a page that says "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable".

Just trying to figure out if the issue is with my browser/laptop or their website.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Re: Is anyone else having issues with ebay's site today?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 06:43:44 PM »
I was having problems earlier today. I was just simply trying to check on my auctions and it just kept spinning the loading wheel just like you. I was checking on my phone with the app. My connection was fine so I just kept trying with the same result.

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone else having issues with ebay's site today?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 01:29:08 AM »
I had problems i just couldnt get on to ebay.com period. It was for about 30 mins or so

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal