collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 11.19.2017 G1, G3, G4, wings and more trade and sell.  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13Topic starter

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
11.19.2017 G1, G3, G4, wings and more trade and sell.
« on: August 29, 2016, 03:31:19 AM »
Thanks for looking. I am very easy to work with. I sell on eBay, as well as Facebook, and the Arena. Some say I give way more communication than I need to:)

I am up for trades or sell. I am easy to negotiate and I am not a picky collector. I am not a huge fan of holes or hair cuts. I have a huge want list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I like G1, G3, G4, E.G. Mini, blind bags, rehairs and dolly mix ponies. I like accessories/sets too. If you have something to trade and it's not on my list, offer it up:) there is so much out there....I just might over looked them:)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

$5.00 each plus shipping. Very negotiable. G2 Ivy and Cupcake. Ivy is missing her jewel eyes.

I love making wings. Here are a few I have up for sale/trade. The prices are on eBay, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, but I am very negotiable. There is no shipping cost for USA. International shipping has been $14.00 to ship. I can fit 3 wings in one shipping. Will trade with International shippers:) the wings are sealed, so no glitter bombs. Prices range $5.00-$7.00. Depends on size, difficulty, and material used.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Yes I use real feathers too. I have yellow and black at this moment.

This is above view of the wings:)

The top two on the right hand side, was my first time using real flowers:) I use jewels, flocking, and love ideas so, feel free to give me ideas. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Has more pictures.

I love knitting. I take a lot of care to make something very nice. Here is a sample of my work. Prices start at $5 and go up depending on size and complications. I dont normally take a down payment, unless the project is very large. Will trade for my work.:)

That's my cute, Aoko, puppy blanket

Sparkly black kitty hat. I can add a moon for that Sailor Moon look. I have all colors, so white kitty or stripes are do able. I have yarn that sparkles.

I love making knitted stars. They are easy and I can make any size. They loook great as chair covers to even coasters. I have displayed my ponies on them to:)

This is a leg warmer that I started. I can go longer or even make this into a pillow.

Most of my knitting does not have a shipping cost to the USA. Depending on size, depends on the international shipping cost. I tend to be around the $14.00.

These are tiny bows I love to make. They are great for ponies. I can make them on hair clips, hair ties, and ribbons. Even puppy collars. 3 tiny bows for a $1.00. Can be a freebie in a trade/sale too.

Bigger ribbon for a small puppy collar. The puppy loves it:)

This is a simple, small puppy sweater. I can do any color and even add designs. Small dogs start at $5.00. The more complicated the patter, and the size of the dog can change the price.

This is a more complicated pattern. It is designed to be main sail:) I can do mostly any ponies...trying to figure out how to add wings:)

I love dressing up my ponies:) so far my designs fit any generation and size of pony:) I have finally made hats:)I do not charge shipping for USA. I can fit 3 coats, or 2 capes in an international paper. Pony outfits start at $5 and go up depending on detail and size. I enjoy doing it so I like to keep cost low.

This is my pony cape. I can do any colors:)

I have added jewels to these and they are beautiful.

A fun lacy trim is always a nice addition.

I call these my pony coats. I can do simple patterns to try and match a symbol.

I love this Santa coat:)

I also make hats for the Santa coats:)
url=https://flic.kr/p/Dkp7FY]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/url]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

It's getting cooler out some dress warm.

Ok on to some ponies:)

I have the mini DVD...feel free to offer or have them as a freebie in a trade or sale.

Penguin sold
Looking for any G1 dolly mix pony to trade. Will sell too.
Hearthrob
Cotton Candy
Mainsail
Blossom
Blue belle
Cherry Jubilee
Minty
Lemon Drop
Sundancer
Tic Tac Toe
Apple Jack
Glory
Princess Sparkle
Powder

G3.5 puzzle all pieces, no box. Just needs to be flatten a bit.

The sparkle green and pink blind bag, and  Sweetie bell have been sold. Feel free to offer.

Lanyard fakie. Look good some scuffs and plugs missing. Funshine is a 2000 edition. Trolls are from the 80/90 are pencil toppers. Twilight sparkle and sunset shimmer have been sold.

Need room so selling my played with mcdonalds ponies.

Twilight only has half her comb.

I found this doll and have no idea what he is. Came with a watch accessory will take offers.
url=https://flic.kr/p/GKW2wR]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/url]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I also like hair for rehair projects
Looking for sweet stuff and medley tails

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:20:32 PM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or trade

Offline shintoji

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Nico Nico Nii~
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 8.28.16
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 04:22:12 AM »
im interested in a few things!! ill have to pm you later. i have a nib mcd starlight, a g1 taf sundance with frizzy faded hair and a few blind bag figures as well as some g4s and g3s, if you like those at all. ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart:LOOKING FOR: Baby Schoolbag :heart:
:glitter: :rainbow:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :rainbow: :glitter:

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 9.5.2016
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 09:05:35 PM »
Update
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or trade

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 9.12.2016
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 11:13:47 PM »
Update

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 10.15.2016
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 08:26:10 PM »
Updated:)

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 10.299.2016
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 02:10:46 PM »
New wings and things added

Post Merge: October 29, 2016, 02:11:34 PM

I also have a contest to get some of this for free:) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 10.30.2016
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 10:24:04 PM »
Here is the voting for the contest and the chance to enter the second round. These could be the prizes but I have others not pictured too:)

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 11.16.2016
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 02:44:06 AM »
New items:)

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 11.16.2016
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 10:05:05 PM »
Still time to enter the contest.

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 11.25.2016
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2016, 11:39:59 PM »
Contest update You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 11.30.2016
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 10:52:57 PM »
Last chance to win these and other cool prizes:) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 12.18.2016
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2016, 11:12:39 PM »
Added some more items

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 12.20.2016
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 01:55:57 PM »
I have pictures of RaRa

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 01.01.2017
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2017, 10:03:15 PM »
More wings

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Re: CG Up for trade or sale 01.07.2017
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 01:14:16 AM »
New items:)