collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help me find this scary music video!  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Pierlala

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Help me find this scary music video!
« on: August 24, 2016, 04:37:23 PM »
I remember this music video from when I was little. I only saw it once but it scared me for many years. I saw it around 1998 I think? I am not fully sure about the year.

It's about a woman is running through the woods. She's surrounded by trees but inside the trees are these black holes where (in cartoons) owl usually live. And inside those holes you can see disembodied eyes looking around but also mouths snapping their teeth. It just scared me to death. I never saw the video again. It aired on a music channel such as MTV or something. Here in the Netherlands we used to have TMF and The Box as well as MTV.

I have been looking for it. Just to be creeped out again lol. But I can't find it anywhere and I have no idea which langauge it was or if there was even lyrics in it.

Can anyone help me find it?

:yikes:

Post Merge: August 24, 2016, 04:47:49 PM

I think this topic should have been in Off Topic section!

Moving this over to Off Topic for you. Snork Maiden, WYP mod
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:49:19 PM by SnorkMaiden »
My wish list: Click here!.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Help me find this scary music video!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 06:42:38 PM »
I would kick off an email to kindertrauma they are horror experts, they might be able to help you. Just make sure to ask for Uncle Lancifer for help.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 07:45:45 PM »
I remember this music video from when I was little. I only saw it once but it scared me for many years. I saw it around 1998 I think? I am not fully sure about the year.

It's about a woman is running through the woods. She's surrounded by trees but inside the trees are these black holes where (in cartoons) owl usually live. And inside those holes you can see disembodied eyes looking around but also mouths snapping their teeth. It just scared me to death. I never saw the video again. It aired on a music channel such as MTV or something. Here in the Netherlands we used to have TMF and The Box as well as MTV.

I have been looking for it. Just to be creeped out again lol. But I can't find it anywhere and I have no idea which langauge it was or if there was even lyrics in it.

I have no idea, my boyfriend suggested Bjork's Human Behavior, but while it has trees, they don't have mouths.  I hope you find it!

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 11:08:29 PM »
Good luck! I didn't have tv then.

Offline Pierlala

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 01:30:26 AM »

I have no idea, my boyfriend suggested Bjork's Human Behavior, but while it has trees, they don't have mouths.  I hope you find it!

Thank you. It's indeed not Human Behaviour. By the way, the trees didn't have eyes or mouths but the eyes and mouths were just floating around in that black hole inside the trees. That was super creepy.
My wish list: Click here!.

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 02:09:41 AM »
The first thing I thought of when you said creepy video from around 1998 is The Dark from Anouk, but reading further, I doubt that that's the one. There weren't any woods or loose mouths and eyes as far as I can remember (and  believe it's from late '99?), but it was a freaky clip for sure.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 05:17:22 AM »
I........Have no idea....... But I can give this a bump.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal