collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Intrest in G4 Applejack collection?Seeking Sonic merchandise  (Read 971 times)

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Intrest in G4 Applejack collection?Seeking Sonic merchandise
« on: August 24, 2016, 09:54:33 AM »
So after a few years of trying to keep up being a completionist Applejack collector, I've decided to keep my favorite items and pursue collecting the things I always have which mean more to me. Everything is also for sale so please feel free to make ANY offer! :) I ship from the US, smoke-free home with a cat and guinea pigs. (which never are near my items but the cat fur may be)

I have a lot more then what is pictured, and items of other G4 ponies too. Here's the most recent pictures of my collection I could find:
http://imgur.com/PrvDIHw
And an older one from different angles: http://imgur.com/oazUVW7
Shirts and Luna items are being kept, aswell as any Build-A-Bear and Aroura ponies you see. The glitter Funko Applebloom is staying in my collection as well.

As for what I'm looking for, for  Sonic I collect any character besides Sonic himself, Knuckles and Tails as they have endless merch. Just to name a few who have plenty of merch I do collect: Shadow, Amy Rose, Big the Cat, Cream the Rabbit, Metal Sonic, anything Chao, Rouge the Bat, the Chaotix, ect. I may be interested in classic Tails items or actual classic items made before 2000 though :D

Please feel free to offer anything, I'd be glad fot my ponies to go to someone who likes them as much as I do. :) Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 04:41:58 PM by Itcheeee »
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Bumping! Please feel free to make any offer on these ponies. They really need new homes, they are living in boxes :(
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Bumping, consitering offers on almost my entire collection. Please feel free to ask me if I have anything.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal