collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: May I get a PC on some g1 stickers and some g4 ponies? :)  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Niennra

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
May I get a PC on some g1 stickers and some g4 ponies? :)
« on: August 23, 2016, 10:03:40 AM »
My friend showed me her childhood ponies and wanted to know a bit about her stickers :) She also has a badge with Mimic on it, which I have never seen, it's pretty cool!
Ill post pictures below. If I could get a PC on Blossomforth, Sugarcup/Cupcake and Daisy Dreams (with forelock) too that would be awesome :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: May I get a PC on some g1 stickers and some g4 ponies? :)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 12:00:12 PM »
*LOVE* those stickers!  I've seen the puffy ones once or twice, and usually only in your part of Europe.   I saved this image from Facebook sale that was a little too late in seeing :(   I'm guessing the Gusty and Surprise sticker are from a similar sticker sheet. 

BTW, I would pay well for these if anyone's selling them ;)

These, I think, were included with packs of chewing gum.   I have several, but am missing a lot if the numbers are any indication.  (click to enlarge)

The stickers with Bubbles and the sailboat are Panini stickers, I think. I believe they're meant to go with an album similar to this one (though not Italian)

The badge you have there isn't Mimic, since Mimic is a unicorn.   I'm not sure who it's supposed to be.  I've been trying to figure that one out myself! *lol*
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:03:25 PM by ashlyne »

Offline Niennra

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 12:20:54 PM »
Wow cool! She might be up for selling, she is a bit on the fence haha, I am trying to grab the ponies myself as I dont collect stickers (I may or may not have offered up my baby for them xD) . You're right about the badge, I guess maybe some Mimic/Masquerade mashup? :P

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 12:25:32 PM »
Wow cool! She might be up for selling, she is a bit on the fence haha, I am trying to grab the ponies myself as I dont collect stickers (I may or may not have offered up my baby for them xD) . You're right about the badge, I guess maybe some Mimic/Masquerade mashup? :P

That would be fantastic if she'd like to sell!  I need pretty much all the puffy stickers and the "gum" stickers, but if she wants to sell all the stickers as a lot, I'm prepared for that too ;)   

The pony on the badge reminds me of the German sticker on the top right of this photo.   Probably supposed to be Masquerade, but they forgot her wings!

Offline Niennra

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 12:28:08 PM »

That would be fantastic if she'd like to sell!  I need pretty much all the puffy stickers and the "gum" stickers, but if she wants to sell all the stickers as a lot, I'm prepared for that too ;)   

The pony on the badge reminds me of the German sticker on the top right of this photo.   Probably supposed to be Masquerade, but they forgot her wings!

Ill talk to her! Do you know what would be a fair askingprice for them as a lot? Or individual.

Yeah, its an odd badge, but cute none the less :D Even if they borked the colours haha!

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 12:33:53 PM »
I'll PM you here in a minute.

As far as the G4's go, just looking at ended auctions, Cupcake seems to go out for $15-20, Blossomforth $10-20, Daisy Dreams I couldn't find any ended auctions on. I would say within that same value range, maybe more?

Post Merge: August 23, 2016, 12:43:26 PM

Badge pony also reminds me of SandDigger or German Swirly Whirly  :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:43:26 PM by ashlyne »

Offline Niennra

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 01:02:28 PM »
I'll PM you here in a minute.

As far as the G4's go, just looking at ended auctions, Cupcake seems to go out for $15-20, Blossomforth $10-20, Daisy Dreams I couldn't find any ended auctions on. I would say within that same value range, maybe more?

Post Merge: August 23, 2016, 12:43:26 PM

Badge pony also reminds me of SandDigger or German Swirly Whirly  :)

Yeah, the Daisy Dreams is the hardest one I suspect, since its the bangs-version. I guess though to get a good price on her I'd need a serious g4 collector to buy her. And/Or a bidding war, one can dream :P

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 01:30:57 PM »
I saw the opened Daisy Dreams with forelock and accessories on ebay for $30ish at one point. No idea if she sold or not. That's the only time I've ever seen that one for sale.

Offline Niennra

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 02:09:25 PM »
I saw the opened Daisy Dreams with forelock and accessories on ebay for $30ish at one point. No idea if she sold or not. That's the only time I've ever seen that one for sale.

Thanks! She seems to be a wierd pony for sure to figure out worth, the forelock version seems to be rare, but maybe people dont mind either? :)

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 04:46:34 PM »

Thanks! She seems to be a wierd pony for sure to figure out worth, the forelock version seems to be rare, but maybe people dont mind either? :)

She does seem pretty rare. I have the forelockless one. Her and Fluttershy MIB were $20 with $15 in shipping from New Zealand if that information helps at all. I've been looking for the one with the forelock, but I've been hoping to find her boxed and she hardly comes up ever.

Offline Niennra

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 01:46:18 AM »

She does seem pretty rare. I have the forelockless one. Her and Fluttershy MIB were $20 with $15 in shipping from New Zealand if that information helps at all. I've been looking for the one with the forelock, but I've been hoping to find her boxed and she hardly comes up ever.

Absolutely! Thanks! I hope you find a MIB! :)

Offline baby_gusty

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 01:58:47 PM »
*LOVE* those stickers!  I've seen the puffy ones once or twice, and usually only in your part of Europe.   I saved this image from Facebook sale that was a little too late in seeing :(   I'm guessing the Gusty and Surprise sticker are from a similar sticker sheet. 

BTW, I would pay well for these if anyone's selling them ;)

These, I think, were included with packs of chewing gum.   I have several, but am missing a lot if the numbers are any indication.  (click to enlarge)

The stickers with Bubbles and the sailboat are Panini stickers, I think. I believe they're meant to go with an album similar to this one (though not Italian)

The badge you have there isn't Mimic, since Mimic is a unicorn.   I'm not sure who it's supposed to be.  I've been trying to figure that one out myself! *lol*

Cool, that first photo from fb is my stickersheet :)

Thank you specialk070581 for puffyavatar
My Wantlist               Looking for Spain Baby Gusty and Baby Gustys Puffysticker

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 06:03:08 AM »
Oh neat!  Now I can pair up who you are on Facebook with your name here :D   Yep, I just love that sheet of puffy stickers.  Rainbow ponies!! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal