collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Orders Open HQG1C: NEW Boys, Newborns, Blanks & Genie the G1 Unicorn W/ Pics  (Read 24287 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
sorry for the delay in responses! We do all the major updates on Facebook, so I haven't been paying attention to this thread. I will say that today we did approve the last two symbols for the mystery playful babies, and then next will be the hair tests.

Stupid question but I cannot find the shipping prices anywhere!  :(  The checkout system wants all my CC info first - I just need to know how much money to save up! 

no this is not stupid at all. So the way ecrater works, it doesnt show the shipping until you login to paypal and get to the third page before you finalize the sale. If you PM me and tell me exactly what you're trying to order, I can see what the quote is on the seller platform for you.

I found the listing on Etsy...  shipping prices are around $20 ; and when you convert from USD to CAD, it sadly puts any of these limited edition ponies far, far out of my budget.  :( 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
sorry for the delay in responses! We do all the major updates on Facebook, so I haven't been paying attention to this thread. I will say that today we did approve the last two symbols for the mystery playful babies, and then next will be the hair tests.

Stupid question but I cannot find the shipping prices anywhere!  :(  The checkout system wants all my CC info first - I just need to know how much money to save up! 

no this is not stupid at all. So the way ecrater works, it doesnt show the shipping until you login to paypal and get to the third page before you finalize the sale. If you PM me and tell me exactly what you're trying to order, I can see what the quote is on the seller platform for you.

I found the listing on Etsy...  shipping prices are around $20 ; and when you convert from USD to CAD, it sadly puts any of these limited edition ponies far, far out of my budget.  :( 

Maybe you can see if anyone in Canada would like to do a bulk order to cut down on the shipping? Or if you'd like a few different ones I can set up a special listing in my ecrater store to combine shipping for you:) Just drop me a PM if you'd like! We'd love these cuties to reach as many people as possible but I know the shipping is such a killer:(

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
Update, 98 percent of orders have been shipped! All ponies are in stock and ready to ship world wide.
http://clipper.ecrater.com/c/2078822/customs?sp=1

If you are attending U.K. Ponycon, ponies
Are available for U.K. Ponycon pick up at paint kitty's stall.
http://clipper.ecrater.com/c/2125468/uk-ponycon-pick-up-paintkittys-stall

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Will these be getting put on amazon as well?

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
Will these be getting put on amazon as well?

I will try to launch them there tomorrow  ;)

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
Ponies are now available

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
kitty is pretty cute!! great gift for one of my friends. wonder if they still like ponies.

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:37:30 PM by Clipper »

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Very excited. Once i get paid I'll be ordering kitty love for my friend for Christmas.

Offline Mareacooda

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Is there a list or site vendors who maybe selling? What varieties out on market?

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
Is there a list or site vendors who maybe selling? What varieties out on market?
The vendor list should be on the first page of this post.  This isn't my post.. But I just made one with a Pre order for Pepper Jack, that shows all available and each link.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal