collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Orders Open HQG1C: NEW Boys, Newborns, Blanks & Genie the G1 Unicorn W/ Pics  (Read 24502 times)

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Celebrate the Anniversary of the HQG1 Project with...
Celebration the Sparkle Boy Pony
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He has rainbow tinsel in his hair...and Genie's hearts stars & horse-shoes in his symbol.

It may be after Christmas but Jolly Dasher is available!

He's a cute holiday boy with his Santa hat & gingerbread-sleigh symbol.

Show some love for Valentines Day with the pretty sisters Lovebound & Spellbound!

The first really true-red G1 pony. These sisters are available in pearly and matte finishes. Pearl is *Limited Edition*.Their delicate paper-cutwork-style symbols compliment each other, while for the pearly versions their hair colors are reversed.

Spooky-Cute! It's Baby Batty Boo for Halloween!

Turn out the lights for a Halloween surprise...this newborn cutie has a glow in the dark body!

Want to get creative with your own customs?
These sparkling glitter blanks are ideal for beautiful projects. Their soft plastic makes them easier to add hair to, & the white color with silver glitter makes them easy to dye to your liking. Lovely sparkling characters are waiting for you to create with all of these different poses available:

Are you ready for an all new pose?
Baby Lucky Star is! This pose is all new for a baby pony. She has a shiny metallic symbol & 3 colors for her hair

Wishing for more sparkle on your shelves?
Newborn Glitter Wishes is here to make it come true:

Here come the Mystery Playful Baby newborns!
Will be sold as a set, blind bag style. You will receive three colors with alternate hair and symbols per baby. Please note styles will vary. There will be 4 alternate sets (sealed in blind bags) Will include, bottle, pacifier , rattle, and ribbon accessories.
Each mystery set will include a bonus item!

Who will you get?

Now For Order Kitty Love is here...
Presenting The third pony from the Wishes Do Come True Project...Kitty Love the Sitting Pony!
She is here to Order in 2 special styles...Matte (g1 style) and with an extra special pearly finish! Not only can you select your style (or get both) but she comes packaged with her own ribbon, brush & "Made with Love" special charm.

Matte Style

She has cute freckles!

Pearly!

*Please note that Kitty's pearlization will MATCH Puppy's, the lighting here in this photo is different.
*Also note pearly Kitty's hair will have her hair colors reversed (pink first) just as the two Puppies had.

Puppy Love is still here...but quantities are now limited.
She's The second pony from the Wishes Do Come True Project...Puppy Love the Unicorn!
She is here to Order in 2 special styles...Matte (g1 style) and with an extra special pearly finish! Not only can you select your style (or get both) but she comes packaged with her own ribbon & brush.

Matte with cute symbols...

Soft, curly hair in pink and green...These colors are reversed from the Matte version.

Symbols on BOTH sides...of course!

Here's exactly how she is packaged for you

See her feet with the distinctive indented "Custom" marking

And look...freckles!

(If you get both at once, you'll save on shipping)

Any of these ponies AND the Newborns will be available at these links for the USA & Canada (USA & Canada only orders for these please, if you're in EU please use the Europe link below, or the UK link below too)

To order any of the ponies in this post, please use

http://clipper.ecrater.com/c/2078822/customs        (For USA & Canada)
and
http://katzponyshop.ecrater.com/c/2092337/pony-customs           (For USA & Canada)

These are the official sellers along with

For the UK Please Use
https://paintkittysstall.ecrater.co.uk/

For EUROPE, Please Use
http://theponybusiness.com/wishes-do-come-true/

Wishes Do Come True...
We'd like to introduce you to... Genie - The Unicorn!

Discovered on Glitter Island, Genie is here to make your wishes come true for more pony friends!

Genie features lovely details: real rooted mane, HOLLOW inside like a regular G1, she is soft plastic, features full hair (not rooted) tail (with shimmering tinsel!), genie lamps on BOTH sides of her body, and super silver glitter all throughout!

Genie is here NOW...but her quantities are more limited!
All orders can be treated as regular orders since Genie is here & in-hand.

And NDS

From above

The Genie you see here has been washed & had her hair styled.
She can be washed, conditioned & styled normally. There's no metal in her to rust.
The hair is an indigo color that looks slightly different in different types of lighting. Because she is somewhat transparent (as sparkle ponies should be)  the mane color could reflect inside the head/reflect on the head/neck area and it looks slightly tinted to purple. Not all of them are 100% exactly the same. There could be slight variances among Genie, or a tiny imperfection. She wasn't made as a toy, so symbol & eye toughness have not been tested. All Genies are very similar, but not precisely alike.

See the feet:

The feet-bottoms are in-stamped with "CUSTOM", as she is a product of a pure fan project/unofficial.

She is about 5 inch (12cm) in height, has all the same dimensions/weight as a G1. NOT a miniature figurine!

Why Genie?
 Glitter ponies, by their semi-transparent nature can't be imitated by ordinary customizing.

What about her hair color?
 It's unique. No other pony or doll has it, it's meant to be something fresh and new. *Color may vary slightly from the photo it's a blue-purple and sometimes cameras have a hard time capturing such colors.

How about the symbol?
 A genie lamp with hearts, stars & lucky gold horseshoes coming out. It's on both sides for real quality, & detailed down to the points on the tinniest star. It is professionally applied, not painted.

Can she be customized?
 Absolutely! Genie's head can turn (not glued), and can easily be removed for projects. She can be re-haired with needle or thread method, and her tail can be replaced. You can change Genie into any pony you like through customization. (What if you wanted a Glittery Gusty, Glory, Moondancer, etc. in that pose? You can have it with Genie)
 She's a cool opportuntiy for customizers, or alt-re-hair-ers to make something really unique. (Looks great in Bougainvillea, Diamond, SourGrapes, or even Pacific Ocean--give her a unicorn-stripe in the mane or anything you can think of!)

Is Genie limited?
 YES. Genie will only be for sale this one time. Once all of her are gone, she will never be available again!

Genie has made Our Wishes Come True... And She Can Do The Same For You!
Want one of these to be yours?
PM for details right away...as Genie is here & ready right now. (Please include your country with the PM)

Genie now has an entry at My Little Wiki!
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/HQG1C
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:38:08 PM by WingsOfMasquerade »

shintoji

• Trade Count: (0)
whoa, so gorgeous! i may have to get myself one of these! :happy:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 08:58:31 PM by shintoji »

Offline BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
This pony is just gorgeous. I truly love the details in her symbol and the delicate details to resemble as closely to an original G1. Also love the idea of another glitter pony unicorn in a more traditional pose. I also like that she is hollow and will be the same weight as a G1, truly beautiful. I have never bought a custom pony before and feel very proud to have Genie as my first custom bought. <3

Can't wait till she comes to pose her next to my G1 Applejack!! :D And all of my other glitter ponies.

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
PM'd!  I'll take two!  ☺
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
She is just gorgeous! How'd you get the body like that? I love her symbols and the glitter and her colors. Spectacular job!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
pm'd  ^.^
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline sleepykris

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • my avatar was done by the talented aluke!
    • View Profile
Can't wait to get mine! 

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
I am super excited to customize a few of these! Can't wait to see what others do too:D She is just gorgeous!

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
PM'ed. Hope I can get one. ^^ These are just lovely.

Offline Purpleglasses

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Sent you a PM! Do you plan to make more ponies like this? Having good repro pony bases in a variety of colors and poses sure would solve the issues of people who want to customize g1s and those who insist it should never be done. She looks amazing!

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
I payed mine yesterday, but I might get a second one

sunshine29102

Beautiful! I NEED a white unicorn base like this.  Does she come with or without the hair and symbols?

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
Gorgeous! I may have to get one!

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Beautiful! I NEED a white unicorn base like this.  Does she come with or without the hair and symbols?

They will all come finished but there's no neck glue to contend with so she'll be just as easy to customize as a bait pony;)

Purpleglasses, if Genie does well, there will definitely be more! Spread the word! The more orders she gets now the faster she'll be in hand and another can be made:)

I helped a little on this project as well so I am happy to answer questions; )

sunshine29102

They will all come finished but there's no neck glue to contend with so she'll be just as easy to customize as a bait pony;)

Purpleglasses, if Genie does well, there will definitely be more! Spread the word! The more orders she gets now the faster she'll be in hand and another can be made:)

I helped a little on this project as well so I am happy to answer questions; )

Thanks for the reply!

And the symbols? Will they wipe off with acetone without damaging her body/glitter? Just wanted to ask before ordering. :)

And if more are made, I'd absolutely adore a white unicorn like this in the Buttons pose. ☆hint, hint☆   ;) 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal