collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: price check on a couple g1s!  (Read 482 times)

shintoji

• Trade Count: (0)
price check on a couple g1s!
« on: August 19, 2016, 03:15:04 PM »
apologies if this is in the wrong place, ive never posted a price check before!
alright so!! ebay prices are really unreliable imo, and i wanted to know how much some of my ponies are worth!
  • i have a bubblefish in practically mint condition, there arent any markings and she still has smooth silky hair and her pocket and fish charm are in tact. the only problem is she has a slight bubble in the plastic of her pocket, but its hardly noticeable.
  • i also have a mint so soft scrumptious, her flocking is in tact completely and again, she has extremely silky hair.
    i dont plan on selling these guys, id just like to know what theyre going for nowadays!
im also interested in the price of some ponies that i DONT have, but am interested in buying!!
  • im wondering how much a so soft angel would go for with perfect flocking and no rubs. i keep seeing her for around $30 on ebay, but her flocking is severely damaged!!
  • id also like to know how much a concave foot minty goes for in nice condition with no rubs or anything. she seems to be really valuable!!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: price check on a couple g1s!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 03:23:56 PM »
Scrumptious should go for about 16-20 dollars. Perhaps a bit more with good flocking.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

shintoji

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 04:35:21 PM »
Scrumptious should go for about 16-20 dollars. Perhaps a bit more with good flocking.
thank you!! i got her in a swap about a year ago, the budget was $25 and i have no idea how they managed to get me both bubblefish AND scrumptious for that price!

GypsyTails

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 06:14:28 AM »
hmm I got my Bubblefish for 16$ and she is as close to mint as you can get out of package, but I know some people will go higher for good condition PPs

I think I paid 11$ for my minty Scrumptious :D

Angel is all over the place lol I've seen her go for 60$. I have no idea what to price point her at atm!

Minty - 10-15$

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal