collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Avoid seller delightfulvintageshop on eBay  (Read 1114 times)

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Avoid seller delightfulvintageshop on eBay
« on: August 17, 2016, 03:21:04 PM »
I bought a lot of ponies from delightfulvintageshop on eBay. I noticed they had a few negatives but their positives far outweighed the negs. And I didn't read them. Wish I had. They all basically say the same thing: never received my item, no communication, no tracking number.

Yep, same for me. They clicked the shipping icon and according to them, it was supposed to be here Aug. 12. Well, it's the 17th. I messaged them. No communication and of course, no tracking. So, I figured it was OK to open a case. Pretty sure they don't intend to send my item and they probably plan to relist it expecting to get more money. Avoid at all cost!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Avoid seller delightfulvintageshop on eBay
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 05:01:06 AM »
Thanks for the heads up :bigups:   it hasn't been that long since your ponies should have arrived but since this is a pattern with this seller , they have negs for the same situation, and also they aren't communicating it definitely sets off alarm bells.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 05:09:30 AM »
My purchase was made on Aug. 7. And the method is supposed to be 2-day priority shipping. With no communication from the seller, no tracking number and a several negatives from other ebayers saying the exact same thing, I'm highly suspicious and sure I won't ever see my ponies. I gave them the benefit of the doubt with the communication but have heard nothing back. It has been almost a week since my package was "supposed" to have arrived. That is if they did send it. And more than a week and a half since I bought my item. EBay is giving them until the 23rd now until they will "step in."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 06:01:17 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 06:11:39 AM »
Oh dear, your issue sounds exactly like mine. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!  :hug:

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 06:53:47 AM »
Oh dear, your issue sounds exactly like mine. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!  :hug:

That was my thought. When I read your thread, I was like, "Oh wait, I have a lot that I bought a while ago that hasn't arrived yet. Let me check on that." Then I tried to check on the tracking. None. Then I went through the seller's feedback and saw all the negatives and read through them. If it had been a German seller, I would have thought I had run into your seller. So I sent them a message and not surprisingly got nothing back.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 05:58:57 AM »
Still no reply from the seller and no package and eBay sent me a message this morning asking what the next step should be and I asked them to step in.

Offline Libelle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 11:09:53 AM »
eBay sent me a message this morning asking what the next step should be and I asked them to step in.

That was fast! (I have to wait for 10 days after opening a case before ebay will step in. Sigh.) Still keeping my fingers crossed for you that you'll get a refund!

Wishlist

shintoji

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 11:16:46 AM »
oh wow, thanks for the heads up! im sure youll get a refund, ebay has always been in favor of buyers. best of luck!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 11:17:55 AM »
eBay sent me a message this morning asking what the next step should be and I asked them to step in.

That was fast! (I have to wait for 10 days after opening a case before ebay will step in. Sigh.) Still keeping my fingers crossed for you that you'll get a refund!

I think it's because there was no communication from my seller. Didn't you get some kind of communication from yours? Well, because there was no communication at all from my seller, eBay closed my case out already this afternoon and negative feedback was left. I think they looked at the other negatives that were left and pretty much assumed the same that I did: That the seller was ignoring me and was refusing to send the item I won because they didn't get the amount of money they wanted. They should just start it at a higher amount or put a reserve if they want more. Some people. Don't ignore the buyer and make it their fault!

Offline Libelle

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 12:33:34 PM »

I think it's because there was no communication from my seller.

Yes, that might be it!

Wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal