collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pic heavy: Sugar's Sales - some commons, plus books! (Some new Aug 28)  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Hey!  I've not done this a lot before, but I'll try my best. ^.^

All prices listed are in USD, and I accept PayPal; I'm also open to trades (my want list is here: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html.  I'll be shipping from Canada.  I've no real idea what postage costs look like these days, so rather than guesstimate, once a sale has been requested, I'll take the parcel to the post counter and get exact quotes - it's like, two blocks from here and open 7 days.  This is a non-smoking household; no pets for over eight years.  I'm not a picky collector, and I've done my best to describe these ponies.  Unless otherwise noted, all hair plugs are present.  Ive no real good eye for haircuts (unless they're glaringly obvious).  I may have missed the occasional small mark.  I'll be happy to provide more photos on request! :biggrin:

I'll sell to North America, Europe (except Italy), Asia, and Australia.

On to the ponies!

G1

Sugarberry
(Hold)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She's in fair to good shape.  Her symbols are in reasonably nice shape; her ds eye has a bit of a scuff; her ds blush is almost completely fades, and her nds blush has a bit of a rub.  Her hooves and ears have a bit of pindot; nothing some good scrubbing/scraping couldn't get rid of, I believe.   Her mane and tail are a touch frizzed at the ends, and she's missing one hair plug towards the centre of her mane.  (Had to reaaally look to find it.)  Otherwise, she's lovely!  Very white, she retains her washer and tail clamp - she came to me with no tail rust, so I'll leave any changes up to her new owner.  Maybe not for a picky collector, but a lovely addition to a less picky collector's herd nonetheless. ^.^ $4.

Twinkler (non-mo) (hold)

Pretty pony!  Apart from a teensy rub on one firework on her ds side, I can't see any body flaws.  Her tail tinsel is a bit wild toward the tip.  Otherwise, lovely!  Her neck seal is intact, just so's y'all know she hasn't been cleaned or anything inside.  $6.

G1 Accessories

Baby rockers in pale pink, darker pink, or lavender $2 each
Bassinet in blue with yellow canopy $4
Pink change table (slight gouge to front centre) $3
Wagons in blue with yellow wheels or lavender with blue wheels $3 each
Snail rockers in pink, light blue, or lavender $3 each

more to come!

Below here - reduced price!

G1

Mainsail sold

Those darned pink marks!  Or purple.  Idk what got her, but something got her good.  She came to me with tail rust and such; her insides were cleaned with mild soap and water, and her washer and clamp have been replaced with zip ties.  Her tail still turns colour in the sun; her mane too, but less so.  Her ds blush has a rub.  $2. $1.50

November Chrysanthemum (hold)

She's in pretty nice shape, if I do say so myself.  She's more creamy than white, but still gorgeous.  Blushes and eyes are really nice (there's the tiniest of flaws to her eyeliner on her ds, but it's pretty minimal), and her symbols are beautiful.  There's a tiny darkish mark on her nds hind hoof (visible in photo); I don't think it's pony cancer, but I'm no expert.  She had tail rust and was pretty grotty inside; she's been cleaned with mild soap and water, and her washer and clamp were replaced with zip ties.  All in all, lovely! $8. $6

Up, Up, and Away sold

Not too bad!  Her TAF symbols have minor marks here and there; her ds eye also has a serious rub, but it looks very repairable.  Her mane is quite faded, but her tail is rather pink.  She had tail rust, and so was cleaned inside with mild soap and water, and had her clamp and washer replaced with zip ties.  If I didn't already have another (with pinkier hair), I'd keep her myself!  $4. $3

Stardancer (non-mail order) (hold)

Reasonable shape.  Her symbols have a bit of wear, as do her eyes.  It looks as though a previous owner may have tried to paint over the black in her ds eye?  Her nds eye still has a rub, though.  Her tinsel is a little crinkly, but not too bad.  She had very bad tail rust; her insides were cleaned with mild soap and water, and her washer and clamp were replaced with zip ties.  Her hind ds leg leans in a lot, but she stands well enough.  $3. $2

Moondancer

Creamy!  Her symbols are very worn; a more dab hand than I could perhaps restore them to their glittery glory.  Her eyes are lovely, as are her blushes.  Her horn looks discoloured at the tip.  She had tail rust; her insides have been washed with mild soap and water, and her washer and clamp were replaced with zip ties.  Otherwise very pretty!  $3. $2

G2

Merry Moments sold

Pretty nice!  Her ds symbol is lovely; her nds symbol has a rub.  She has both her eye crystals.  Her ds ear looks a trifle discoloured at the tip?  There's a bit of dirt under her hooves still.  She's missing the bottom plug on her ds.  Otherwise, very pretty.  $5. $4

Birthday Magic Light Heart (1)

Not too bad.  Symbols are lovely; she is missing both her eye crystals.  She has a marker blot at the bottom of her ds hind hoof.  $3. $2

Birthday Magic Light Heart (2) (hold)

Some random faint pink marks on her back and hindquarters.  Symbols are lovely; she's missing both her eye crystals.  A bit of markings under her hooves?  $3. $2

Secret Surprise Sky Skimmer

Apart from the chewed legs and discolouration around her neck (:(), she's quite pretty.  Still has both her eye crystals, and her symbols are very nice.  $2. $1.50

G3

Fluttershy III

She's very pretty!  Eyes and symbol are great (her ds eye has a speck of glitter in the corner), and her hoof heart has a bit of wear on its right side.  She seemed to have factory curl?  So I left her hair curly when she was washed.  There's still a bit of dirt under her hooves (wasn't a very thorough cleaning I guess?).  Otherwise in fine shape. $3. $2

Soda Float

Lovely shape!  Eyes and symbol look perfect to me.  Her tinsel is crinkly but not overly wild.  She smells like pony rather than whatever she was supposed to smell like (root beer, iirc?).  $4. $3

Other Stuff

Books

Transformers MTMTE volume 2 (trade paperback) (hold)
Very good condition
$4 $3

Eyewitness Books - Crystal and Gem (hardcover)
Good condition
$3 $2

The School For Good and Evil, volume 1 (trade paperback)
Good condition
$2 $1.50

Steampunk! edited by Kelly Link and Gavin J. Grant (trade paperback)
Very good condition
$3 $2

Jennifer Government, by Max Barry (trade paperback)
Very good condition
$3 $2

Archie's Classic Christmas Stories, volume 1 (trade paperback)
Very good condition
$2 $1.50

Transformers toys still coming soon!

Please feel free to pm me with questions!  Thanks for having a nosey! :hug:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:54:41 AM by Sugar »

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Re: Pic heavy: Sugar's Sales - some commons, plus books! (August 15th)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 03:32:35 PM »
Bump for new ponies and accessories, and price cuts!

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal