collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 74
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: my little pony fair 2017 in September 8-10 in Providence, RI! CONFIRMED  (Read 43331 times)

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Re: my little pony fair 2017
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2016, 07:09:31 PM »
so with the MLP fair, is there only one? and do they move it every year, or just every so often?

I have always dreamed of going, but it would have to be pretty close to my area.  :huh:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+90)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2016, 09:53:37 PM »
the us pony fair is the only fair that works with hasbro.  the other fairs are not tied with hasbro

it normally moves around the usa every year but a few years it was in repeat places

we are all waiting to see if something will be announced this month because normally it is announced in december  but not always

« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2016, 03:30:50 PM »
the us pony fair is the only fair that works with hasbro.  the other fairs are not tied with hasbro

it normally moves around the usa every year but a few years it was in repeat places

we are all waiting to see if something will be announced this month because normally it is announced in december  but not always

OK, thank you. i hope that its around Kentucky, because then i could finally go!  :frolic:

On what website do they announce the location?

Offline MissGodiva

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Message me on FB at Miss.GodivaPonyCustoms
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2016, 03:51:14 PM »
I'm hoping for Seattle or New Orleans  - just because those are two places I really want to go and I can't afford two US trips in one year :)
Im all for Seattle. Its close to me here in Boise. But then again... BOISE would be a great place for a pony fair.
:awake:
MissGodiva
m.me/Miss.GodivaPonyCustoms
[/font]

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2016, 05:02:11 PM »

OK, thank you. i hope that its around Kentucky, because then i could finally go!  :frolic:

There is a Facebook page --search for "my little pony fair and convention". Announcements seem to show up there first, but usually something pops up here as well.

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2016, 01:50:24 AM »

There is a Facebook page --search for "my little pony fair and convention". Announcements seem to show up there first, but usually something pops up here as well.

So can the MLPfair be anywhere I the country? a lot of people seem to be talking about towns in the Mid West like Indi, Cinci, Nashville and Louisville

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2016, 06:30:30 AM »

So can the MLPfair be anywhere I the country? a lot of people seem to be talking about towns in the Mid West like Indi, Cinci, Nashville and Louisville

2004 - first fair held in Las Vegas, 2005 Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2006 San Francisco, California, 2007 Memphis, TN, 2008 Providence, RI, 2009 Las Vegas, NV, 2010 Louisville, KY, 2011 Pawtucket, RI, 2012 orlando, FL, 2013 Indianapolis, IN! 2014 Nashville, TN, 2015 and 2016 Chicago (Schaumberg), IL

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2016, 12:46:17 PM »

2004 - first fair held in Las Vegas, 2005 Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2006 San Francisco, California, 2007 Memphis, TN, 2008 Providence, RI, 2009 Las Vegas, NV, 2010 Louisville, KY, 2011 Pawtucket, RI, 2012 orlando, FL, 2013 Indianapolis, IN! 2014 Nashville, TN, 2015 and 2016 Chicago (Schaumberg), IL

thank you! I guess it can really vary, i just started collecting, and i only knew of the last 2 times in Chicago. I can't believe that it was in Louisville before i startted collecting  :stressed:

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2016, 10:39:49 PM »
everyone is hoping for some kind of announcement, hopefully soon 

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2016, 02:00:24 PM »
I can't wait for the announcement!! I hope it's in the Midwest again so I can go!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Al-1701

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2016, 10:02:06 PM »
I'm hoping for the Midwest too.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2016, 04:24:44 PM »
The midwest has had it a lot already! Give some of the rest of us a chance to be able to go, lol

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2016, 04:30:34 PM »
The midwest has had it a lot already! Give some of the rest of us a chance to be able to go, lol

where would you want it to be?

the midwest is approximately in the middle of the country.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 11:47:44 PM by LunaMoonCustoms1212 »

Offline Al-1701

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2016, 09:07:27 PM »
That's what I was thinking.  I also think the people running the fairs are located in the Midwest area, so holding it in the Midwest is easier for them.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2016, 11:25:43 PM »
all i want for Christmas is.....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal