collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: my little pony fair 2017 in September 8-10 in Providence, RI! CONFIRMED  (Read 25965 times)

Online ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
One thing to note is that the $1,000 vendor ticket does include 4 Exhibitor Badges.   Still more than what I would like to pay, and I would need to sell those extra 2 tickets, but it helps explain some of that cost. 

I'll be patiently waiting till Summer's able to tell us her news :) 

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+580)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
One thing to note is that the $1,000 vendor ticket does include 4 Exhibitor Badges.   Still more than what I would like to pay, and I would need to sell those extra 2 tickets, but it helps explain some of that cost. 

yeah, but that's still $165 for each ticket and $340 for a single table and a 10x10 space
I'll be *really* surprised if there are special discount prices (as opposed to the $600+ VIP packages), but hopefully we will hear more about the pony side soon...

Online ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

yeah, but that's still $165 for each ticket and $340 for a single table and a 10x10 space
I'll be *really* surprised if there are special discount prices (as opposed to the $600+ VIP packages), but hopefully we will hear more about the pony side soon...

I agree, it's too much for me too, and I have way too many ponies to fit into that space. But I do like the idea of getting passes included with the vendor price.  I think that's how most larger conventions operate.   It's just new for us to see, so it's worth mentioning what that $1,000 includes.

I trust Summer.   I think the fact we haven't seen any updates on the MLP side means there's still more information waiting to be released.   Otherwise, all she'd have to do is point us to HasCon and say "here ya go!" 

Offline cookhuman

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+159)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
...I trust Summer.   I think the fact we haven't seen any updates on the MLP side means there's still more information waiting to be released.   Otherwise, all she'd have to do is point us to HasCon and say "here ya go!" 

This is what I am hoping for as well. :)

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+88)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
i dont know... is an exhibitor pass the same as an admission pass.... but yeah you would have to be a business to make any money i think

im also a little concerned that the 600 vip ticket mentions access to the hall of fame dinner.... not sure if that is the same pony dinner or something else

i am keeping my fingers crossed that we here something soon..  now that hasbro has released there information maybe fair staff is now allowed to tell theirs?

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
All I know is I hope that Hasbro or whoever allows some information to be released soon b/c I don't want the tickets to sell out will we wait to find out... but I also don't' want to purchase b/c I'm loyal to the Fair above anything! :D
~Foxtale~

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+580)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
*nevermind, it's back up
#thatwasodd
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 02:22:20 AM by Roogna »

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+88)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
it is not down for me... i have to click on the left side on posts to see what people have written