collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: my little pony fair 2017 in September 8-10 in Providence, RI! CONFIRMED  (Read 21356 times)

Offline drusillaTopic starter

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+88)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
pony fair confirmed for SEPTEMBER

well i did it !!!!!! i made the thread

Where is the 2017 fair going to be

and....... GO.....
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 06:01:48 PM by drusilla »

Offline shintoji

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Nico Nico Nii~
Re: my little pony fair 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 11:08:50 PM »
hopefully in chicago again!! i just got a job so i can FINALLY have the money to go if its nearby!!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart:LOOKING FOR: Baby Schoolbag :heart:
:glitter: :rainbow:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :rainbow: :glitter:

Offline ClawleenMeowlen

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Spinster and future Cat Lady
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 02:27:04 AM »
Texas would be great! The closer to DFW, the better  :silly:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 05:20:40 AM »
Indianapolis is the crossroads of America. ;) I heard several times that the best one in Tennessee, so I wouldn't be opposed to going there. I also am getting used to the layout of the area around and the hotel from the Chicago fair, so that would be pretty good to. I am selfishly hoping that it will stay in the Midwest, because I really want to try going to Brony Con, but I wouldn't be able to due two far away conventions.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sig by Corona
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:jack:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:jack:

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Andrea's 80s Toys
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 05:25:04 AM »
I vote Tennessee again! :)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+104)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 05:39:55 AM »
Whither (get it? WITHER... Harrrrharar) pony fair goes, there go we (kid and I). :) We love new destinations and we love old destinations.

I'm ready to start planning. :P

Thank you SDS!

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2016, 02:04:25 PM »
I'm still throwing Colorado's hat in the ring. Centralized location, great airport, lots of hotels with convention experience, gorgeous views and lots to do.

But if the Fair goes somewhere else, that's just another location to mark off my MLP Fair bingo!

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+149)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2016, 02:09:59 PM »
I'm hoping for Seattle or New Orleans  - just because those are two places I really want to go and I can't afford two US trips in one year :)

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline drusillaTopic starter

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+88)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2016, 06:22:56 PM »
who knows right????  that is the fun thing about the fair you just never know where it will be

i loved the fact that it was chicago 2016 because i did not have to really do anything. i knew where to go, what to do etc...

but going somewhere new is awesome to because you get to see new places and try new stuff

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2016, 06:33:37 PM »
I figured it'd stay in Chicago due to the same reason as last year. No?

I hope it moves about though. I didn't go this year because I wanted to go to a different city and not just go back to the same hotel in Chicago.

Check out my art thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+83)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 05:11:01 AM »
Heh, Im hoping for Anaheim(Los Angeles) for one year; theres a lot of theme parks people could check out to make full vacations out of the trip?  Thats one thing that made Florida such an awesome trip!
My Army of Bluebelles!

Offline Ficklefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I love kCherry <3
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2016, 11:07:54 AM »
I'm selfishly hoping for Atlanta. We have th busiest airport in the world which brings great rates on airfare! Plus there's ton to do in the city to boot!

Offline Ellis1342

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Doodle or do not doodle! There is no artist block!
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2016, 08:19:02 PM »
From someone that is from Indianapolis and loves the city, you will have to be ultra careful when choosing your con date. We are sorta packed with conventions anymore. As much as I LOVE having it in my backyard, it may not be the brightest idea. It falls right after GenCON and right before several Toy fairs if I am correct. Not 100 percent sure on that. Also keep in mind massive sporting events as well. Basketball, football and baseball stadiums as well as the Motor speedway all right down town. Chicago in't far for me, nor is Ohio. I could do either and I know that Colombus already has a fairly substantiall MLP following from hosting TROTcon every year if you are hoping to snag some newbies. Just saying. 

Actually I'm gonna toss LOUISIVILLY, KY into the ring. They actually have an amusement park in the middle of the city as well as HORSE RACING and a ton of horse themed stuff not far from the city itself. The hotel a friend and I stayed at was only 90 for the night for a suite for a queen and a pullout couch. Its also had a full kitchen. It has a lot of potential. So many horseracing themed ideas for the fair its not even funny.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 08:23:49 PM by Ellis1342 »

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2016, 09:49:58 PM »
I vote Tennessee again! :)
me too!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Connect with me! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
Girly Swap 2017

Offline Anitas_Mom

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2016, 10:12:01 PM »
I'd like Kentucky  - either Louisville or Lexington.  Lots of horse themed stuff in both cities.

I also like to put a bid in for Pennsylvania or Ohio -  basically because I like both of those states.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | Please PM me for Commission Information