collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cutie Fillies Adoptables OPEN  (Read 1188 times)

Offline amenooTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Cutie Fillies Adoptables OPEN
« on: August 13, 2016, 04:36:17 PM »
I haven't been online here for 3 years now, but I just really felt like making some adoptables again, so I dusted up one of my old linearts for you :)

Examples:

1. Fierce Filly
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. Sweet Filly
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rules:
1. Only one adoptable per member!
2. I won't change the lineart
3. Earthpony, Pegasus, Unicorn and Alicorn available
4. Be aware that these might exceed the weight limit of the Arenas limit. You'll have to convert your adoptable by yourself to make it fit !
5. Only to be used at the arena!
6. Hasbro ponies will be be free for everyone to use. If you request a Hasbro pony, anyone wil be able to use it.
7. Please include the word Summer in you request post so I know that you have read the rules

Form:
Name of Pony:
Species: Earth/Unicorn/Pegasus/Alicorn
Eye shape: Sweet/Fierce
Ref Picture: NEEDED

I usually Remove the pick-ups when they have been picked up, but they are saved on my computer, so in case you accidently delete the adoptable, I can always re-upload it

I will accept batches of 10 at a time

1. Nence (completed)
2. Shintoji

Hasbro Ponies; Free for everyone to use

Pick ups:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 12:41:48 AM by amenoo »

Adoptable made by me, get your own here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
Re: Cutie Fillies Adoptables OPEN
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 08:53:57 PM »
Oh these are so cute!! May I have one? :hope:
Form:
Name of Pony: Nence
Species: Unicorn
Eye shape: Sweet
Ref Picture: You dont have to make the glitter around the horn because there will be differences in the lineart. But I would love to have the freckles :satisfied:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thank you! And I hope you have a great summer :sunny:

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 10:21:52 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh these are so cute!! May I have one? :hope:
Form:
Name of Pony: Nence
Ref Picture: You dont have to make the glitter around the horn because there will be differences in the lineart. But I would love to have the freckles :satisfied:
Thank you! And I hope you have a great summer :sunny:

She's completed :)

Adoptable made by me, get your own here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline shintoji

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Nico Nico Nii~
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 10:36:28 PM »
these are too cute! id love one, please!! of course though, if shes too complex feel free to skip. summerrrrrr!
name: homura
species: unicorn
eye shape: sweet
ref:  visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart:LOOKING FOR: Baby Schoolbag :heart:
:glitter: :rainbow:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :rainbow: :glitter:

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 12:47:12 AM »
these are too cute! id love one, please!! of course though, if shes too complex feel free to skip. summerrrrrr!
name: homura
species: unicorn
eye shape: sweet
ref:  visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Completed ^^

Also Hasbro ponies are free to request even if you request OCs, though I might not make them

Offline Refuse to Dance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Anti-Ballroom Pony
    • http://www.freewebs.com/taya_janeway/
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 06:42:47 AM »
Could I please have Refuse to Dance? Thank you.

Formerly Known as Foxy _Ninja

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2016, 09:59:13 AM »

Please read the rules and fill out the form

Offline shintoji

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Nico Nico Nii~
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2016, 12:32:15 PM »
oh wow, shes gorgeous thank you so much!! ill have to set her as my sig later when im on my pc!
if we may request hasbro ponies, id like to request g1 bubblefish or the g1 birthday pony! sweet for both, and theyre both earth ponies.

:heart:LOOKING FOR: Baby Schoolbag :heart:
:glitter: :rainbow:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :rainbow: :glitter:

Offline Refuse to Dance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Anti-Ballroom Pony
    • http://www.freewebs.com/taya_janeway/
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2016, 05:56:25 PM »

Please read the rules and fill out the form

Name: Refuse to Dance
Eye shape: Fierce
Ref picture: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Formerly Known as Foxy _Ninja

Offline babyblueducky

• That's Quacktastic!
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • Homepage
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2016, 09:31:10 PM »
These are so cute. It has been a long time since I requested an adopt. I would love a Summer pony please? Thank you.

Form:
Name of Pony: babyblueducky
Species:Pegasus
Ref Picture: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Shaiyeh for my Adopt.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 09:44:27 PM »
What a cute summer adoptable! ^-^

Form:
Name of Pony: Bracken
Ref Picture:
:heart: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2016, 10:29:32 PM »
Summer in Texas may be hot, but these adoptable are cool!  :P

Name of Pony: Darling Melody
Eye shape: Fierce
Ref Picture: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Many thanks <3
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Fellow Mansonite ;D
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2016, 05:25:09 AM »
So cute ^_^ hopefully it's not too late

Name of Pony:  Twilight Pink
Species: Pegasus
Eye shape: Fierce!! XD
Ref Picture:
Would be possible for her wings to be gradient? :3

Please and thank you!

I love summer, but I'm kinda glad it's over...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not feeling well ATM, personal issues are getting to me... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • DA Gallery
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2016, 07:04:26 AM »
I really love these^^ Could you make one for me of Cavy please?

Form:
Name of Pony: Cavy
Species: Alicorn
Ref Picture: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This second one is old from when she was just a unicorn but you'll be able to see the mark better on it:

I also can't wait til Summer is over. Thank you so much^^

Many thanks to Crystal Valley for my sig image :art:

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2016, 07:59:45 PM »
Aww thank you so much!! She is perfect :lovey:

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~