collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on some G1 ponies  (Read 609 times)

Offline C-Puff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
PC on some G1 ponies
« on: August 12, 2016, 11:36:33 AM »
Hey guys, it's been a while :D I have some more Price checks if you guys don't mind.

I recently got myself a few ponies and was wondering what they would be worth since I'm not very savvy as far as value goes beyond the obvious "big money" G1 ponies. Could you guys help me out?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Peach Blossom! :D No real damage. Her hair is a tiny bit rough and for some reason has 2 discoloured spots on her hair D: I... have no idea how that happens. It doesn't wash out.

Glow! Apart from her faded hair, no problems at all 8'D

High Flyer! Her head is very slightly discoloured from her body and her wings have very light scratches. otherwise no problems!

Bonnie Bonnets D: the poor girl. Severely matted and frizzy hair, several age spots.

Flutterbye! Very rubbed symbol on both sides. otherwise no problem :D her hair is very soft!

Also I have some VERY baity babies I won't bother showing photos of since I don't think they're anything special;

Baby Moondancer
Baby Firefly
Baby Blossom

Anyone able to help me out :D I like being aware of what I own. Even if they're worth nothing at all. I don't collect for value, but I want to be informed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal