collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unauthorized payment 800 dollar Paypal chargeback through Creditcard company.  (Read 261 times)

Offline Pierlala

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Seriously guys I don't know what to do anymore, I just want to let it out here.

I know that a couple of you might have double feelings about this, but I still would like to talk about it.

(I won't go into detail, I just explain it in big lines).

As you all might know I bought a Rapunzel a while back. I paid 800 dollar to Tak so she could pay it to the seller who didn't want to sell outside the US. Once I received her I sent her back because of a mane and braid trim. Tak was kind enough to sent me the 800 dollar upfront so I wouldn't have to wait 2+ weeks for a refund.

However...

Today I opened my email and saw a Paypal chargeback from Tak who charged back the 800 dollar through her creditcard company. I responded to it and called Paypal, sending evidence that it wasn't "unauthorized" but willingly done. Yet Paypal find that Tak is right and they closed the case.

I don't have 800 dollar. I took out part of the money yesterday from my bank to have it cash in my house. The rest I used to buy my son a Lego trainset and to live from.

Tak did this without saying anything. We have been having contact eversince the incident, but I haven't had contact with her the past 2-3 days. And now all of a sudden this without a warning or explaination? I seriously don't know what to do.

I don't want to give her a bad name, but she hasn't responded to my email or my forum message.

:cloud:

I would like to point out that everything was settled between the 3 of us and we came to a mutual agrement. However, that doesn't seem to be the case now :(

Post Merge: August 10, 2016, 08:36:18 AM

She litteraly took the 800 dollar and Rapunzel will also end up in her hands. I can't believe this. Without any explaination whatsoever. This was the last thing I expected. My 800 dollar is gone, just like that. I saved my vacation money to buy Rapunzel.

(locking while this is being sorted out - df)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:11:46 AM by dragonfly »
My wish list: Click here!.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal