collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bonnie Zacherle's book available for pre-order on the Fair Store! (ships Aug 17)  (Read 905 times)

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
For those who don't follow the Fair's Facebook page, I thought I'd share this recent post here:

"Summer has been helping Bonnie Zacherle with her new book, My Lil Pony Tale, and just received the proof copies. Bonnie wrote and illustrated this book herself and it tells the story of how she came up with the idea of PONY. It will be available through Amazon soon. We're currently at Super Toy Con in Las Vegas promoting her book and she's being honored tonight by being inducted into the Toy Collector Hall of Fame!

We just put Bonnie's book up on the Fair Store. We listed for the same price as Amazon and will be offering Free Shipping on all preorders. Books will ship out on August 17th. She will receive a bigger royalty % from orders placed through the Fair Store than Amazon since Amazon takes a cut of the profits, so if you are thinking about purchasing, consider purchasing through the Fair Store. ;)  We're so happy to be able to finally get Bonnie's story to you all. She is an amazing lady and she is really excited about her book. We'd love for her to get some love from collectors and maybe a nice royalty check too.  

Here's the link: https://store1004005.ecwid.com/ "

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • ~never too old for ponies~
How fun! 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Avatar:Vanilla Virus, Sig: Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder <3

Offline cookhuman

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+162)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
Exciting!  I will definitely be picking up a copy. :)

ETA:  Would it be better to stick this thread over in the Corral?  Would probably be of interest to some people who might not visit this section. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 01:51:19 AM by cookhuman »