collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Shimmers Centaur Meadow, Clover, Dapples (w/Pics) PC & Method?  (Read 591 times)

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I tried looking in the PC archives but the search doesn't come up with anything.
Maybe 'shimmer' is too generic a word? I hope this Toy Box is the right place to PC these Non-MLPs. I recently got these Shimmers and I DONT want to start collecting any new lines, so even though the color is appealing I want to sell these away but because I don't know much other than names I hope to get at least a hint/pc?

I have Centaur Meadow and her baby sister Dapples
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and

Deertauren Clover

They seem in fine shape, with nice hair (feels pony quality) and no chips/cracks or anything. The bodies really are shimmery! Clovers' tail is still super curly & her bird's got the glitter on it.

Is it best to make a sale thread here, or post them to ebay?
I don't know if anyone here goes for non-pony toys other than like FTB, Breyer & Keyper

Aside: WHY can't there be such mythical toys anymore?
Nothing today dares to be this weird and cool! The colors are amazing and the doll...upper...halves (I guess) are very "cute" without being sexy or music or glamor or fashion like every other thing ever (It seems) now. The poses for the lower body are so dainty! They are very fairy like and appealing to me. Plus they're well done, it's like someone who actually saw a horse & a deer sculpted them rather than the doofus horses with dog and monkey faces & gigantic dinner-plate feet of now.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Shimmers Centaur Meadow, Clover, Dapples (w/Pics) PC & Method?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 04:49:31 PM »
Prices range all over the place for shimmers- although the deer girl is probably the most common and goes for the least.

I would check ebay "sold" auctions for an up to date estimate on price.

If you decide to keep them and want to buy Clover's skirt for $2- I'd be happy to hook you up ;)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Shimmers Centaur Meadow, Clover, Dapples (w/Pics) PC & Method?
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 07:30:20 PM »
I used to have Clover and her little sister. I wish I still had them.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal