collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC UK Bed and Crib set with Mommy+babies  (Read 788 times)

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
PC UK Bed and Crib set with Mommy+babies
« on: August 04, 2016, 04:31:00 AM »
I want to get a price if I can please on the UK maternity playset! :lol:

I already have an idea on value but since I had a long hiatus from ponyland I want to make sure I'm spot on!

Basically I spent over 5 years trying to find this playset, and ended up with two (I have no idea how these things happen!)
I bought from the delaneys and 2 days later found another set from a lovely seller in Sweden who was selling her childhood ponies. Since she trusted me to sell her childhood ponies to I've decided to part with the set I bought from the Delaneys, I would love to keep both but would rather have the cash to buy ponies from my wantlist instead..

Anyway back on point! I have yet to take pics so for the moment will go for description.. the ponies are in great condition, babies have minimal paint rubs. The bed is just, well the bed itself obviously, the crib and the bottle. Missing the little accessories that go with it (blanket, flowers, card?)

If anyone is interested in this also feel free to pm as I'll be parting with it, also open to trades (shameless plug lol! :lol: )

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Re: PC UK Bed and Crib set with Mommy+babies
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 06:05:31 AM »
Gosh I would love to take this off your hands as I am an OB nurse and it has become a grail alas I have been off work for a medical leave with no pay for 2 months so the funds are not there darn it. Good luck with sales as I'm sure you will have no problem selling.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 08:38:35 AM »
That is a tough one.  I asked for a PC several months ago on my set without success.  Best bet may be to auction it off.  good luck
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 08:43:56 AM »
Its gone so quiet here since Facebook pony pages got so popular :( Lots of people used to reply to price checks..

I dont want to put it up on ebay to be honest, I'd rather hold onto it if it came to that. Im sure Ill find someone that wants it eventually :lol:

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 09:08:11 AM »
Do you have a trade list? 

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 09:19:43 AM »
This one is the best I have at the moment, though its a bit outdated to be honest!

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,355083.0.html

There are more common wants on it though. On my "more expensive " wantlist I have posted Alternate birthflowers and year 3 Seaponies, though I dont expect to find someone willing to trade these that is also looking for the playset! I would be open to a partial trade perhaps and I can hold, Im not in a huge rush to sell, just want to eventually I suppose because I have not much space and it will go into storage ^^

Offline Deep Purple Crystal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • "Jewels! Jewels in your eyes!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2016, 09:58:41 AM »
Hmm, I've seen the Surprise Twins pony without her babies go for up to $80 alone. With the twins (man, those suckers can be hard to find!) included, that heightens her price.

The Bed and Crib set, being the last G1 playset, is not particularly easy to find, and can fetch up to $100-150. However, missing several of the accessories can again, lower the price.

The combination of pony and playset together can go for at least $150, maybe more if one is lucky or a bidder is willing to go higher. I wish you good luck with your selling - I myself would find it difficult to part with such a rare pony/ies and playset.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 10:02:04 AM by Deep Purple Crystal »

Thanks to LordBlumiere and Corona for the amazing Masquerade and Baby Sugarcake in my sig!

GypsyTails

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 01:25:10 PM »
I would put that set around 150$ - 200$ in good condition. I have been out of the loop on price changes for the last few years though.

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 06:53:20 AM »
 Thank you all for your help :)

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post, I paid just under $250 for it. It was over my budget but after a long hunt I was willing to stretch a little , because the bed is incomplete I may have overpaid a little but with those twins..I think that is where the money was!

A mommy with twins sold for £250 recently..I had to double check my eyes were not deceiving me, someone recall wanted them it seems!

I will find it hard to part with them but I really don't have room for doubles, and I suppose a bigger reason is the amount of money I put into them, it could be well spent elsewhere. My little boy has found it (the one that I'm keeping) and decided it's the best toy ever..! The reason I started the hunt for this playset was for my daughter, I bought mommy pony by herself about 5 years ago and she loved her, so of course I went on to tell her about the whole set and her babies and bed, my daughter's eyes lit up and me (and apparently my wallet!) Being a glutton for punishment I promised to buy it for her. In the end I never found one and then I took a long ponyland hiatus, When I came back a few months ago what happened only I found 2 of them!

In an ideal world I would keep the set and give it to my children (that's what ponies are for right? :p ) but I don't feel right giving a rare/expensive set to them when someone here could be like me and really want to find them..I imagine what will happen is that the set I keep will be played with but I really don't mind because I don't plan to ever sell them. They were sold to me from a childhood collection so they are better retiring that way too! :lol: and mommy gets to tick a few off of my wantlist so everyone is happy! :lol:

I definitely talk too much when it relates to ponies! :heart:

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2016, 01:34:17 PM »
Good luck.  You may be able to piece it out and make back most of your money if you can not find anyone to buy the set as a whole.  Speaking of the bed and crib set, Mommy pony from you arrived yesterday.  Thank you so much.  I am just one yellow card away from having all of the accessories.   
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2016, 02:45:32 PM »
That's great! I am just going to send you a pm :)

I will let you know if I see the card anywhere for sale :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 08:02:33 AM »
You ask what you want for it...thats the fun of being the seller. If the important part is getting the money back you paid then thats the bit you have to focus on :) Just a little patience - its a popular set and you will always find someone on the look out.

For me $250 is a touch high but thats certainly not to say its not worth that. If you were willing to pay at least one other was equally willing to push the price there :)

The set when missing its small parts is not expensive - perhaps $30-35. The same again for mum and then $100-120 for the twins. The twins used to rock much higher (more like $75 each) but they have dropped quite a bit in value over the last year or so.

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal