collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Problems with Tak and Pierlala  (Read 19400 times)

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with Tak and Pierlala
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2016, 02:21:57 PM »
DrEsmeRose, that sounds like a very fair and generous solution.  :)

@Saioirse - To be fair, I think it was already night in Europe when this thread started. I hope she will post here when she wakes up with a tracking number for the package.

Her activity on her profile showed that she was last active around 4pm, and she had posted in the shout box, asking where her message went before I went outside to play with my DD. That question and her previous shoutbox post aren't showing anymore.

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2016, 02:23:37 PM »
yes I am in the same timezone as her and this all kicked off early today..she is also normally very active on the Arena

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2016, 02:32:18 PM »
Just letting everyone know that DrEsmeRose has reached her daily post limit, so she can't post in the thread any more today.  (She PMed me to let me know.)

Also, on a happy note, she DID get a tracking number for the package. :)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline The Little White Horse

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2016, 02:33:50 PM »
Just letting everyone know that DrEsmeRose has reached her daily post limit, so she can't post in the thread any more today.  (She PMed me to let me know.)

Also, on a happy note, she DID get a tracking code for the package. :)

Yes, she sent me a PM in reply to my question, it's a relief. :)

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2016, 02:37:26 PM »
Tak, NO.  That is not how this community works.  You were helping out another member, and you should be out ZERO money.  If Pierlala wants to play with the big ponies, she needs to put on her pig pony panties and suck up her own mistake.  Making you be out the money is in no way what this community is about.  I'm guessing what happened was Pierlala PP'ed you the money and then you sent it on to DrEsme?  You need to get on the phone with PP immediately and explain your side of this case.  Just letting Pierlala off the hook like this is only telling her it's ok to act that despicable in this community.  You didn't do anything wrong. 

Pierlala, that is SHAMEFUL.  You agreed to the pony shown in the pictures.  That's what you got.  If having a Rapunzel was so freaking important to you that you spent months looking for one, you should know damn good and well exactly what Rapunzel should look like before you shell out that kind of money for a lump of vinyl. This situation is going to put you on the blacklists of a ton of community members, so I hope you enjoy that pony. 

And did Pierlala even sell that Punzie?  Because her auction link shows the listing was taken down before it sold. 

Already on my blocked buyer list. I refuse to add stress to my life when selling. and the bolded is what boggled my mind too on top of everything else. I don't even own a punzie yet but I have a whole folder of pictures of her I collected with her "factory hair" intact so I can replicate it if I ever am lucky enough to come across a played with one at a thrift shop or something.

Tak was an absolute sweetheart in my trade with her, and when we chatted. It's enraging to see her taken advantage of so badly. :( . That two PP accounts ended up in the negative for one person's buyers remorse. and it's Pierlala that's leaving Tak with -$800+ and an expensive pony. That pony better be ok by the time DrEsmeRose receives it after being rinsed and curled multiple times.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2016, 02:40:47 PM »
Ok everyone (me included) deep breath :P We are trying to talk to all parties involved in order for this to get resolved for everyone.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 02:54:16 PM by hathorcat »
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2016, 02:41:47 PM »
Tak, NO.  That is not how this community works.  You were helping out another member, and you should be out ZERO money.  If Pierlala wants to play with the big ponies, she needs to put on her pig pony panties and suck up her own mistake.  Making you be out the money is in no way what this community is about.  I'm guessing what happened was Pierlala PP'ed you the money and then you sent it on to DrEsme?  You need to get on the phone with PP immediately and explain your side of this case.  Just letting Pierlala off the hook like this is only telling her it's ok to act that despicable in this community.  You didn't do anything wrong beyond not communicating with DrEsme first. 

Pierlala, that is SHAMEFUL.  You agreed to the pony shown in the pictures.  That's what you got.  If having a Rapunzel was so freaking important to you that you spent months looking for one, you should know damn good and well exactly what Rapunzel should look like before you shell out that kind of money for a lump of vinyl.  This situation is going to put you on the blacklists of a ton of community members, so I hope you enjoy that pony. 

And did Pierlala even sell that Punzie?  Because her auction link shows the listing was taken down before it sold. 

I agree with the above. What a shameful thing Pierlala has done

Anyone know her real life name that can PM me? I'd like to avoid as well.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Schitterboogje

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2016, 02:50:13 PM »
Tak, NO.  That is not how this community works.  You were helping out another member, and you should be out ZERO money.  If Pierlala wants to play with the big ponies, she needs to put on her pig pony panties and suck up her own mistake.  Making you be out the money is in no way what this community is about.  I'm guessing what happened was Pierlala PP'ed you the money and then you sent it on to DrEsme?  You need to get on the phone with PP immediately and explain your side of this case.  Just letting Pierlala off the hook like this is only telling her it's ok to act that despicable in this community.  You didn't do anything wrong beyond not communicating with DrEsme first. 

Pierlala, that is SHAMEFUL.  You agreed to the pony shown in the pictures.  That's what you got.  If having a Rapunzel was so freaking important to you that you spent months looking for one, you should know damn good and well exactly what Rapunzel should look like before you shell out that kind of money for a lump of vinyl.  This situation is going to put you on the blacklists of a ton of community members, so I hope you enjoy that pony. 

I agree with the above. What a shameful thing Pierlala has done

Anyone know her real life name that can PM me? I'd like to avoid as well.

Also agree.  What Pierlala did is shameful and disgusting in my opinion. 

I'm also curious about her real name.  Especially since I'm from The Netherlands too and I'd like to avoid her on Dutch selling sites too (just like some other Dutch collectors would) 

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2016, 02:55:49 PM »
Tak that isn't fair for you either. You cannot afford an $800 pony. Pierlala needs to make this right.

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2016, 03:32:03 PM »
I feel that it should be noted that pierlala didn't ask me to look for her. It was a surprise. As far as refunding her without the pony. I felt better bringing the situation to an end. Now she can get a refund for her import taxes and bid on a different rapunzel. She didn't insist that I refund her immediately. She was very anxious about when she would because there is a rapunzel on eBay right now. I'm not comfortable posting her real name or other screen names unless hathorcat tells me to.

Yes, I'm out a lot of money which I can't afford, but it was my decision to take that risk. I really can only blame myself. Not all risks work out in the end. I very much appreciate the thought of a gofundme. That's very kind of you. We'll be ok.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2016, 03:43:49 PM »
I find it pretty disgusting how Pierlala has not posted here to try to resolve things. I have a feeling she's going to going on the bad trader's or even get banned. I'm not a mod so I can't make that decision, it's just a hypothesis. Tak, what she did to you is sickening. I'd be furious. Heck, I'd almost want to get on a plane and fly to her house. XD But....the plane ticket would probably cost as much as Rapunzel so....not worth it. But it's the principle of this. Terrible, just terrible.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2016, 03:50:21 PM »
I would never last that long on a plane. <shudder> agoraphobia

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2016, 04:03:54 PM »
I feel that it should be noted that pierlala didn't ask me to look for her. It was a surprise. As far as refunding her without the pony. I felt better bringing the situation to an end. Now she can get a refund for her import taxes and bid on a different rapunzel. She didn't insist that I refund her immediately. She was very anxious about when she would because there is a rapunzel on eBay right now. I'm not comfortable posting her real name or other screen names unless hathorcat tells me to.

Yes, I'm out a lot of money which I can't afford, but it was my decision to take that risk. I really can only blame myself. Not all risks work out in the end. I very much appreciate the thought of a gofundme. That's very kind of you. We'll be ok.

Tak.
Look how many people are rallying for you. They are telling you NO. Listen to them.

The fact that Pierlala had buyers remorse (legit reason or not). *IS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY* Sure, you could of used more communication between the two... but in NO way does that mean you have to buy something you can't afford.

It isn't right for you to "self sacrifice" your well being for yourself, YOUR CHILD, AND YOUR PUP to avoid conflict or to "keep pony friends".

As a seller, let me tell you, it isn't uncommon for buyers to just decide they regret their purchase. It's what people have to deal with as a seller.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2016, 04:20:06 PM »

So a piece of 30 year old plastic is more valuable to her than the financial well-being of a friend who went out of her way to surprise her out of the goodness of her own heart? :nope: It is NOT your responsibility to be out the money because you wanted to do a nice gesture. And even if you say you're okay with it, that does NOT mean it is fair to you, your daughter, or the pony community. You should never feel that a selfish brat's desires should come before yourself or your family. OP did not deserve what happened to her either, even if you did resolve those issues.

Offline DrEsmeRose

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Tender Quill
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2016, 04:24:15 PM »

So a piece of 30 year old plastic is more valuable to her than the financial well-being of a friend who went out of her way to surprise her out of the goodness of her own heart? :nope: It is NOT your responsibility to be out the money because you wanted to do a nice gesture. And even if you say you're okay with it, that does NOT mean it is fair to you, your daughter, or the pony community. You should never feel that a selfish brat's desires should come before yourself or your family. OP did not deserve what happened to her either, even if you did resolve those issues.

I think she has worked out a way to sell to someone else on the Arena, so she will be able to re-coop the funds at least, not that Tak should have ever had to resell in the first place, as Pierlala should have kept her. 
Wanted: All the ponies!
Mostly Piggies :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal