collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Problems with Tak and Pierlala  (Read 19187 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with Tak and Pierlala
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2016, 12:53:53 PM »
Really shouldn't have opened a case against you as one did not buy from you directly and the other had already completed the transaction. That's not fair in the least. PayPal has no business trying to punish you for a case like this either. Keep trying. They need to be fair to their sellers too .

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:18:51 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2016, 12:56:55 PM »
Pierlala got her refund, DrEsmeRose gets paid what she deserves as the pictures were viewed by all BEFORE any deal was finalized. I have let a mod know what is going on. It was my mistake and I'll be paying for it. It's ok.

That isn't okay at all.

I agree with CoonhoundBetty.
No person with any integrity would leave the person helping forward a purchase the burden of the financial cost/and resale.

$800+ is a HUGE amount of money. Pierlala should have taken the time and resold the pony herself and left Tak (and thus the original seller) out of this.

Offline The Little White Horse

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2016, 12:59:53 PM »
Pierlala got her refund, DrEsmeRose gets paid what she deserves as the pictures were viewed by all BEFORE any deal was finalized. I have let a mod know what is going on. It was my mistake and I'll be paying for it. It's ok.

No no no! This is absolutely NOT ok, you were trying to do someone a favour, and now you end up in the middle. She's put you and DrEsmeRose in a mess and you're having to pay for her errors.
I don't believe you should have to do that at all. Plus, you weren't the one buying the pony she was.
She had the funds, not you.
You have so many other problems (if I may put it that way  :huh:) plus a young daughter who deserves and needs that money. This is so unfair.
 :( :(

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2016, 01:00:12 PM »

NO.
Your money should not be tied up. Period. You are being taken advantage of.

And yes, more communication from you should of happened... But Pierlala shouldn't of gotten any refund until that pony was safe with DrEsmeRose.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2016, 01:16:45 PM »
Really shouldn't have opened a case against you as one did not buy from you directly and the other had already completed the transaction. That's not fair in the least. eBay has no business trying to punish you for a case like this either. Keep trying with ebay. They need to be fair to their sellers too .

I'm not sure if the transaction between Tak and DrEsmeRose was on Ebay, I believe it was FB. But I could be mistaken.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2016, 01:18:17 PM »
Really shouldn't have opened a case against you as one did not buy from you directly and the other had already completed the transaction. That's not fair in the least. eBay has no business trying to punish you for a case like this either. Keep trying with ebay. They need to be fair to their sellers too .

I'm not sure if the transaction between Tak and DrEsmeRose was on Ebay, I believe it was FB. But I could be mistaken.

Your right, I reread and realized it was PayPal.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2016, 01:39:21 PM »
No, that is not okay.

Who has physical possession of Rapunzel right now? Did she already get sent back to DrEsmeRose?  If Rapunzel is still with Pierlala, then she (Pierlala) should pay you (Tak) back for refunding DrEsmeRose.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2016, 01:40:05 PM »
Ok tak no i hope you have the pony. What pierlala did was rotten. Tak if you start a go fund account i will send money i dont want to see you have to eat this bill.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2016, 01:40:31 PM »
Tak, NO.  That is not how this community works.  You were helping out another member, and you should be out ZERO money.  If Pierlala wants to play with the big ponies, she needs to put on her pig pony panties and suck up her own mistake.  Making you be out the money is in no way what this community is about.  I'm guessing what happened was Pierlala PP'ed you the money and then you sent it on to DrEsme?  You need to get on the phone with PP immediately and explain your side of this case.  Just letting Pierlala off the hook like this is only telling her it's ok to act that despicable in this community.  You didn't do anything wrong beyond not communicating with DrEsme first. 

Pierlala, that is SHAMEFUL.  You agreed to the pony shown in the pictures.  That's what you got.  If having a Rapunzel was so freaking important to you that you spent months looking for one, you should know damn good and well exactly what Rapunzel should look like before you shell out that kind of money for a lump of vinyl.  This situation is going to put you on the blacklists of a ton of community members, so I hope you enjoy that pony. 

And did Pierlala even sell that Punzie?  Because her auction link shows the listing was taken down before it sold. 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 02:28:49 PM by Skeen »

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2016, 01:42:16 PM »
Ok tak no i hope you have the pony. What pierlala did was rotten. Tak if you start a go fund account i will send money i dont want to see you have to eat this bill.

I was going to suggest something along the same lines, I mean I can't offer much but I'd be happy to offer what I can to help out. 

Post Merge: August 02, 2016, 01:44:31 PM

Tak, NO.  That is not how this community works.  You were helping out another member, and you should be out ZERO money.  If Pierlala wants to play with the big ponies, she needs to put on her pig pony panties and suck up her own mistake.  Making you be out the money is in no way what this community is about.  I'm guessing what happened was Pierlala PP'ed you the money and then you sent it on to DrEsme?  You need to get on the phone with PP immediately and explain your side of this case.  Just letting Pierlala off the hook like this is only telling her it's ok to act that despicable in this community.  You didn't do anything wrong. 

Pierlala, that is SHAMEFUL.  You agreed to the pony shown in the pictures.  That's what you got.  If having a Rapunzel was so freaking important to you that you spent months looking for one, you should know damn good and well exactly what Rapunzel should look like before you shell out that kind of money for a lump of vinyl.  This situation is going to put you on the blacklists of a ton of community members, so I hope you enjoy that pony. 

And did Pierlala even sell that Punzie?  Because her auction link shows the listing was taken down before it sold.

I don't know if she sold or not, it's showing to me that the auction ended, and on marktplaats I can no longer find her either.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:44:46 PM by The Little White Horse »

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2016, 02:00:14 PM »
The marktplaats auction ended without a bidder.

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/kinderen-en-baby-s/speelgoed-my-little-pony/m1073957921-my-little-pony-rapunzel-g1-mail-order-super-zeldzaam.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr&pos=6

The only active and ended eBay auctions I see for Rapunzel are from US based sellers.  Unless it is just not showing me the correct auction.

Offline DrEsmeRose

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Tender Quill
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2016, 02:10:23 PM »
The auction the Pierlala had was on eBay and it was taken down. The pony has already been sent on its way to me, after PayPal issued their original decision, it was sent by Pierlala (who no one has heard a peep from), according to Tak. I have agreed to send Rapunzel to Tak once she arrives to me, as PayPal has already released the -800 hold on my account.
Wanted: All the ponies!
Mostly Piggies :P

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2016, 02:12:40 PM »
i noticed Peirlala hasnt come forwrd to defend herself either here of facebook.. :/

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2016, 02:15:23 PM »
The marktplaats auction ended without a bidder.

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/kinderen-en-baby-s/speelgoed-my-little-pony/m1073957921-my-little-pony-rapunzel-g1-mail-order-super-zeldzaam.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr&pos=6

The only active and ended eBay auctions I see for Rapunzel are from US based sellers.  Unless it is just not showing me the correct auction.

I can still see hers, it has been ended though. It may be because I'm in Europe that I can see it. I don't know.

The auction the Pierlala had was on eBay and it was taken down. The pony has already been sent on its way to me, after PayPal issued their original decision, it was sent by Pierlala (who no one has heard a peep from), according to Tak. I have agreed to send Rapunzel to Tak once she arrives to me, as PayPal has already released the -800 hold on my account.

Sorry to ask, but do you have tracking for Punzie?
Ugh, what a disastrous situation for you and Tak, but at least you've been able to sort things out with each other.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2016, 02:17:50 PM »
DrEsmeRose, that sounds like a very fair and generous solution.  :)

@Saioirse - To be fair, I think it was already night in Europe when this thread started. I hope she will post here when she wakes up with a tracking number for the package.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal