collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New retro Starwberry Shortcake dolls pics. Pic Heavy  (Read 6039 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: New retro Starwberry Shortcake dolls pics. Pic Heavy
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2016, 07:18:01 PM »
I finally got my single Raspberry Tart doll. :)

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2016, 01:38:59 AM »
I finally got one of these girls!!!! An early Christmas gift from my aunt :D

I'm totally hooked! Hopefully I can get a few more.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2016, 02:53:00 PM »
Congrats Taxel. :)

Ponyfan

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2016, 01:12:22 AM »
I'm addicted to the smell!  It brings back waves of nostalgia!  Congrats Taxel!  Definitely starting a collection of my own as well. ^_^

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2016, 08:06:28 AM »
I haven't seen any of these show up around me. They're so cute. I wanted to buy the whole set but I talked myself out of it, so thankfully I haven't run into them. The last thing I need is to start another collection lol

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2017, 05:36:35 PM »
I'm really sad I'm just finding out about these now, I probably missed them. Have any of you seen them in stores recently? I hope they continue the line. Although I'm not sure if they have been spotted in Canada, I can't seem to find any info online. And I would have bought these in a heart beat if I had come across them in store. I am pony and doll hunting weekly and have never noticed these in store.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2017, 06:09:09 PM »
My Targets and Toys R Us still have a few. Target in my area  has the best friends sets with the pets. My Toys R Us has the 3 pack with Strawberry Lemon Meringue and Lime Chiffon the Strawberry with stove and sometimes the single dolls and Berry Happy home.

Ponyfan

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2017, 06:17:20 PM »
Well, time to go to toys r us and fork over my money!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Shy Violet

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2017, 10:02:13 PM »
My Targets and Toys R Us still have a few. Target in my area  has the best friends sets with the pets. My Toys R Us has the 3 pack with Strawberry Lemon Meringue and Lime Chiffon the Strawberry with stove and sometimes the single dolls and Berry Happy home.

Ponyfan

Any chance you'd be willing to pick up that 3 pack for me next time you're there? I hate to ask but I checked everywhere today and haven't seen any Strawberry Shortcake dolls of any kind anywhere.  ^^;

Well, time to go to toys r us and fork over my money!

Let me know if you find any. I checked 2 TRU's today and they didn't have anything.  :(

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2017, 06:03:03 PM »
I'm really sad I'm just finding out about these now, I probably missed them. Have any of you seen them in stores recently? I hope they continue the line. Although I'm not sure if they have been spotted in Canada, I can't seem to find any info online. And I would have bought these in a heart beat if I had come across them in store. I am pony and doll hunting weekly and have never noticed these in store.

Looks like you can still get the SSC rag doll on Target.com (the other rag dolls I believe are on the way and maybe not yet here)

You can still get most (all maybe?) of the sets on TRU.com- looks like they have the huck/SSC set, LM/SCC set, Blueberry/SSC set, bake shop set, three pack with Lime...search by "Strawberry Shortcake Retro"

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=strawberry%20shortcake%20retro&keywords=strawberry%20shortcake%20retro&origkw=strawberry+shortcake+retro&sr=1&ff=Taxonomy&fg=Category&fd=&fv=2254197

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2017, 06:09:52 PM »
So darling! Has anyone confirmed whether or not these are straight up reproductions, down to the mold and whtanot? I have a vintage SS collection, and they seem pretty accurate at a glance.
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Shy Violet

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2017, 07:24:41 PM »

Looks like you can still get the SSC rag doll on Target.com (the other rag dolls I believe are on the way and maybe not yet here)

You can still get most (all maybe?) of the sets on TRU.com- looks like they have the huck/SSC set, LM/SCC set, Blueberry/SSC set, bake shop set, three pack with Lime...search by "Strawberry Shortcake Retro"

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=strawberry%20shortcake%20retro&keywords=strawberry%20shortcake%20retro&origkw=strawberry+shortcake+retro&sr=1&ff=Taxonomy&fg=Category&fd=&fv=2254197

Thank you, I did look on the TRU.com site but they don't ship to Canada. :( The ones I found on Amazon also do not ship to Canada. Ponyfan is being so kind as to pick up the 3 pack for me later this month and for the rest I am hoping that I can find them locally somewhere or maybe more will be released. I'm not getting too hopeful since I've checked everywhere so no old stock. Fingers crossed though

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2017, 05:35:50 PM »
So darling! Has anyone confirmed whether or not these are straight up reproductions, down to the mold and whtanot? I have a vintage SS collection, and they seem pretty accurate at a glance.

They look really good up close too- and their hair is actually rooted slightly thicker than the originals-

the scent isn't perfect- but that is understandable.  There are various little changes to the outfits and a few shortcuts- but overall they did a pretty shockingly great job-

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2017, 08:46:08 PM »

*wanders onto target.com*

I do *not* need a SSC rag doll.  I *do* not need a SSC rag doll.  *I* do not need a SSC rag doll. 

But, they're so cute!  :lovey:
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2017, 09:24:44 AM »
I was at Target with my wife last night- and I noticed they had the Blueberry/SSC set, the Lemon/SSC set and the Huck/SSC set - and the rag dolls.  I'm rather annoyed that Lemon and SSC don't come with their trademark hats, but they are otherwise so cute.  I actually love that they are wearing outfits from the Party Pleasers, and from the 1991 re-boot, and the classic stuffs.

I like Huck's fabric hat better than his old vinyl hat...

I had previously bought the Blueberry/SSC set since that's my fav- but so far I've resisted the others. They are SO cute and tempting- but it seems just a bit silly to get duplicates when I have the originals...
I'll probably regret it when they sell out...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal