collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: EQ Girls Minis  (Read 871 times)

BryteStar

• Trade Count: (0)
EQ Girls Minis
« on: July 25, 2016, 11:22:26 AM »
I just adopted a Rarity mini Equestria Girl from Target and I love her! However she's super top heavy because her legs are slender, her joints are fairly pliable, and her giant hair is solid plastic!

I noticed she has holes in her feet, I assume they're for some kind of peg stand, though I didn't see any kind of stand for sale at Target. Does anybody know where to get one or have any recommendations on getting her to stand on her own? Right now she's leaning on something behind her, but I'd like to be able to set her up without something directly behind her, ya know? :p

Offline Evilunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Always tired
    • View Profile
Re: EQ Girls Minis
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 02:27:14 PM »
I just adopted a Rarity mini Equestria Girl from Target and I love her! However she's super top heavy because her legs are slender, her joints are fairly pliable, and her giant hair is solid plastic!

I noticed she has holes in her feet, I assume they're for some kind of peg stand, though I didn't see any kind of stand for sale at Target. Does anybody know where to get one or have any recommendations on getting her to stand on her own? Right now she's leaning on something behind her, but I'd like to be able to set her up without something directly behind her, ya know? :p
Well even though this a super late reply, I know that Shopkins Shoppies stands work really well for the minis

Offline vampyrefay

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Is it halloween yet?
    • View Profile
    • Canadian My Little Pony Collectors
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 04:50:30 PM »
I think its so they can be used in the playsets
My icon is my ponysona Persephone pomegranate

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 03:00:53 AM »
The ones that have just been revealed actually come with stands. :D

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 12:07:48 PM »
I've fallen in love with the Minis and have 4 now. I need Pinkie and Twilight to have a set of the original six. I wanna find Sunset but she seems to be kinda hard to find. I also want a non gimmick Pinkie. I know she is goofy and such but I'd love her with both her eyes open and her face normal.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal